PDA

View Full Version : Help ME (gms)

Hayato
22-01-04, 06:56
my char on pluto is stuck in a black screen sync but i can log onto my char on saturn for some reason. HELP ME plz

\\Fényx//
22-01-04, 06:59
no dont !....

not untill the tit learns to email helpdesk and do it the proper way

Hayato
22-01-04, 07:00
i love u fenix

Lifewaster
22-01-04, 07:02
TH 2 zone on PLUTO is down or bugged atm , my main char zoned into TH2 and got stuck in black sync every time he tries to connect.

I logged on my researcher and he was fine until he tried to zone into TH2 and now he is stuck in same problem.

IMO if a zone goes down, they should boot you back to the zone you came from instead of locking you out of the game like this ?

Hayato
22-01-04, 07:03
i love you lifewaster

Lifewaster
22-01-04, 07:04
IF YO ARE ON PLUTO DO NOT ZONE INTO TH2, YOU WILL BE LOST FOREVER IN TEH EVIL BLACK SCREEN "!!!!!!!!!!!!

\\Fényx//
22-01-04, 07:05
Originally posted by Lifewaster
TH 2 zone on PLUTO is down or bugged atm , my main char zoned into TH2 and got stuck in black sync every time he tries to connect.

I logged on my researcher and he was fine until he tried to zone into TH2 and now he is stuck in same problem.

IMO if a zone goes down, they should boot you back to the zone you came from instead of locking you out of the game like this ?

that should teach you a lesson for going FA :p Join a enemy faction to FA so then you cant even get into the fucking base to get stuck in synch because of the uberized mini jonny5 bots they call turret defence ... O_o!!!

Lifewaster
22-01-04, 07:06
LOL , I wonder how many ppl will try to zone in just for chance to gank a belt from synced ppls now :p

Lifewaster
22-01-04, 07:08
Woot itss fixed..........thx whoever