PDA

View Full Version : What is it with the LIES!

hudsonbeck
21-01-04, 18:33
AL i hear about is
"Saturns econmy is soooo Fuked! Come play on pluto... Saturn sucks. No one wants to trade anything. and BTW The econmy is sooo fucked on Saturn!!!"

BS

I have played on Saturn for over a year. I have been playiing on Pluto for a few weeks now and i watch the trade channel.
Its all Lies!
I see MC5 parts being requested and someone will pay 8 million for one part and trhey need like 3 parts! I saw this on several occasions and still most people would not sell the parts. Weapons are teh same... over priced as well.

If you like i can start to take screenies and post them as proof.

So please stop with the lies.

Its a bitch to trade anywhere and it takes effort. It took me a couple days to get shit built on Pluto. Now i kno0w peeps and can usually get it doen in a hour if not immediately.

I am on pluto mostly now, and its pretty damn similar to Saturn as far as econmy goes.

Ganking is a different story which i chose not to discuss, but Pluto is a nice change when ur a noob or trying to actually do something.

Flame away... Its lunch time fo me;)

Hudson

p.s. I cant be bothered to spellcheck and i am a horrible typer.

Spectra260
21-01-04, 18:36
do you see people paying 8 million for a psi core though?

how about it taking 3 weeks to get a SF for under 3 mill?

edit: or 3 million for ONE libby part?

GT_Rince
21-01-04, 18:39
Originally posted by hudsonbeck
I have played on Saturn for over a year. I have been playiing on Pluto for a few weeks now and i watch the trade channel.
Its all Lies!
I see MC5 parts being requested and someone will pay 8 million for one part and trhey need like 3 parts! I saw this on several occasions and still most people would not sell the parts. Weapons are teh same... over priced as well.

If you like i can start to take screenies and post them as proof.

So please stop with the lies.

LOL - simple fact is, that you see exactly the same on Saturn, so why whine ?

Gotterdammerung
21-01-04, 18:39
please keep this in game