PDA

View Full Version : Tank-o-cron

Deanus_willis
21-01-04, 16:02
Just thought id say that i have always been a monk lover in this game, they seem to own everything and to be honest ive always been a follower of the sheep (no not like that O_o )
But the time had come to try something else that would in the end change the way i looked at Neocrack
I made a HC Tank and i must say its the most fun ive ever had in a computer game. HC tanks rule, they take uber damage, give uber damage, are fast and look the bollocks on the battlefield (without PA, its just pants)
What can i say? i love it and its given me a new lease of life. My hybrid is not getting used at all.
Sorry to babble :D

ezza
21-01-04, 16:12
tanks are fun i play tank nearly 99% of the time, but tanks cant compete with the damage monks can deliver, hence monks being the major op waring class.

now if tanks got a improvement on the AOE then we be talking

oh if you wear PA your a noob:p

Strych9
21-01-04, 16:29
If you arent too far past it in terms of levelling yet, use the TL 42 Tangent Grenade Launcher. To me, thats the most enjoyable weapon in the game. Gives the game more of a typical FPS feel.

If they ever released a rare grenade launcher, no matter how effective or ineffective I would be with it, thats all I would ever use with my tank.

wolfwood
21-01-04, 16:37
i love playing my tank on saturn, all i do is pk pk pk lvl pk pk and pk some more. =) (im unable to do this with my spy)

Deanus_willis
21-01-04, 17:00
i truly am now a tank lover. And i know what you mean by the Grenade launcher, i demand a rare version!! :D

Clownst0pper
21-01-04, 17:07
Tanks with PPU can last far far longer than any APU -

Tank' o-cron = teh win :p

Dont Mess
21-01-04, 17:19
TANKS ARE TEH BEST CLASS IN THE GAME

Zanathos
21-01-04, 18:14
My HC tank needs some lovin.

Menolak
21-01-04, 18:22
but tanks cant compete with the damage monks can deliver
Well, so be it.. Can someone tell me where it is wrote that tank should be doing more damage then anyone??? Where is it said that APU cant make more damage??

My HC tank needs some lovin.
NO! I have a HC tank...and if you know how to make youre template you can take anyone easy..even 1vs10. Wich i've seen on a few occasion. and did once. So HC tank needing a boost..no.

And about tank being the most fun to play.. almost, they are right after droner(who need a lot of lovin).

Shadow Dancer
21-01-04, 18:23
every class should have something unique and special that sets them apart in op wars. Like apus with their deboof.

Matthew.v.smith
21-01-04, 18:54
Hehe before my Tank I had my sexy spy :D.
I had always wanted to make a tank but i heared from a few people that tanks were so boring and had been seriously nerfed o_O

So im like "oh hell" just worth a try (I like chars with massive weapons and things that make em look tough) so i made my tank got him to rank 52 in 1 week (had soooo much fun)

And since then Spy and tank have been my fav chars Eva!
Atm im 1 and a half lvls from PA 3 (yes im a pa noob ^_^)

Matty:angel:

Zanathos
21-01-04, 19:02
When I said my tank needs some lovin, I meant I need to get the dust off of him and start using him more.

Been too focused on my Pistol PE (Which is pretty much capped except for one dex level (500k xp away) and 5 con levels I think it was.

So.... yeah..... He'll get alot of loving when I get off my ass and get a moveon. :)

...... and a marine.....

actually, until i get both chips, he can sit there gathering dust.....

Spectra260
21-01-04, 19:30
HC tanks are fast....without there guns equiped....but whats the point in that?

lullysing
21-01-04, 19:40
yo spectra, i must say that is one sweet looking booty you got in your sig. Anyone you know? *grin*

stalked monkey
21-01-04, 20:13
I use a PA, and I am a noob :)
The only reason I use it though is for the STR bonus so I can use weaps higher than my level. Once I actually can use said weaps (read: CS, Mal, etc) my PA is gone like the wind. Seriously, have you ever just been walking around and taken the pa off? its like HOLY SHIT!!!! I move FAST!!! The speed nerf from PAs is just as bad as the speed nerf from H-C.... just take of yon PA and your movin just as fast as before with a Heavy weapon out than when you had a PA on and no weapon.

H-C dont need loving. M-C do need loving. Tis boring, and highest weapons are really low TL :( Gimmeh meh rare baseball bat!!!
<pounds PPU over the head> yarr!

ezza
21-01-04, 21:05
omg you think melees boring:eek:

i love melee, hell ive got 2 melee tanks, one on saturn and now one on pluto(also have my beloved H-C tank on saturn:D )

melees loads of fun to hunt with and PvP is funny, running around slashing away. uber fun:)

Deanus_willis
21-01-04, 21:12
i agree melee tanks are uber funny but the damage even with the recent boost is a little pants.
Fact: can own melle tank with HC tank at two thirds of melee tanks rank. And it wasn't even that hard
But hey its still fun :D

ezza
21-01-04, 21:15
i cant comment on the PvPability of melee tanks atm cos i aint played a melee tank for that reason in a few months only just leveling up, however after watching stabby McFace beat Remus, and a melee tank on beat a tank and PE at same time so.......

some you win some you dont, i think melee is close to balance

dr.fish
21-01-04, 21:19
i find myself logging my tank a lot more than my other classes now, just much more fun, even in op fights u last a lot longer and are not screwed if the ppu is more than 2 meters away from u.

and i think the best tank on jupiter is a melee tank, and i have seen the second best jupiter tank ( hc ) fighting and it was incredible, never seen such a fighter on saturn. If u ever come across ann lee deunan, run ,run for ur life :)