PDA

View Full Version : My hybrid plan (with new TS spell reqs)

Glok
21-01-04, 15:42
This is my plan for my APU tilted hybrid, HL and drugged PE buffs. No drugs taken into account, and no DS, but a DS would only slightly improve it anyways (69 more mana), also, no cloaks are used because the idea of constantly switching cloaks irritates me. :p

http://www.eastsdomain.com/upload/monktemplate.jpg

Can you say 'psi booster 3'? :p

Comments?

J. Folsom
21-01-04, 15:46
Just one initial comment, the requirements for HL are 145 APU, not 144. (On test)

Could you post which implants you were considering?

Original monk
21-01-04, 15:51
it seems you use a strange impsetup yeah :)

Glok
21-01-04, 15:53
145? Oh snap, that makes it impossible without a DS. Back to the drawing board.

Imps are:
Psi core
Exp psi 3
Exp psi 2
Attack chip 3

Nothing else worth noting.

Original monk
21-01-04, 15:56
ditch the attack3 for starters :) and replace it with a ds and ya can start all over again cause then ya also get mst that ya can use in apu etc :)

J. Folsom
21-01-04, 15:59
I'd consider switching the Exp Psi 2 for an Attack Chip 2, you'll need 10 extra points in PPU, but it means you need (As it is now) 9 less points in APU, getting you a total of 18 points to spend elsewhere (Like on PPW).

Glok
21-01-04, 16:05
I tried that, didn't work because the 75 ppu + the 30 malus from the attack chips puts it to 105 natural skill needed. I guess the only way to do it is by switching out cloaks. Bonus of that is much much higher PPW.

J. Folsom
21-01-04, 16:20
Originally posted by Glok
I tried that, didn't work because the 75 ppu + the 30 malus from the attack chips puts it to 105 natural skill needed. I guess the only way to do it is by switching out cloaks. Bonus of that is much much higher PPW. I thought attack-chip 2 only gave -10 PPU.

Okay, then it doesn't work. Heh.

Glok
21-01-04, 16:26
Well, I made a new setup (still without DS, since I will probably never ever get one...) that uses only the APU powercloak, remove, cast defense, put on. Damn me and my KISS attitude. :p

I wonder... would someone trade me a DS for a SF, RoG, and PE?

Original monk
21-01-04, 16:32
Originally posted by Glok
I wonder... would someone trade me a DS for a SF, RoG, and PE?

if the PE and RoG have 9 slots slots each maybe, yust go hunt for the parts or buy em 1 at a time :)