PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle supply shortages and wieght

Clive tombstone
21-01-04, 09:02
Ok, my only beef is how the fact is that, finding Ammo, and repair nanos, hard part is, i cant ever find a place that sells the vehicle ammo besides Next stores, KK could you add Repair nanos and Vehicle ammos to OP shops? as well as MB shops too? its would be sick, im well aware that MB already has Nanos, but no vech ammo, Also maybe it would be a good idea to put in the discription (on the ammo) of which vehicles it could be used for? just a suggestion, well, ill let you guys decide.

Stigmata
21-01-04, 09:38
mb sells ammo in the asg store thats there.

the weight could do with a small reduction, and maybe certain op's hvae the ammo added to vendors

Cytaur
21-01-04, 11:14
it shouldnt be weight reduction, but damn trunks for vehs. also nanites should be clonable AGAIN

msdong
21-01-04, 11:16
More Vendors = Bad

More playershops = Good

i hope they close the shops @ the ops and make a place there for a player shop

necrocon
21-01-04, 11:28
Vehicle trunks would rock especialy if maybe the ammo nanites and whatever else were thrown on the ground in the explosion

50 tech parts burst out of the exploding vehicle

vehicles exploding should possibly do damage to its passengers also maybe a small AoE or even a large one since there large vehicles

I dont like the vehicle gas concept I mean we are in hte way future hover bombers fussion tech we sent a craft to mars and Irata III

fission or fussion something like that for infinate vehicle movement, but that would make the AoE effect larger when the vehicle is destroyed

Cytaur
21-01-04, 11:39
fuel would be great IF and only IF you could find that resource at a mine OP and those OPs had refuel stations that sold the thing for the prices the owning clan sets (and money goes straight to the account)

[TgR]KILLER
21-01-04, 11:43
Yea lose some weight.. more then 30 packs of any ammo will nuke any players free weight to 0.. or add trunks to vehicles that have guns.. so u have your little mobile gogo thingy.. only with ALOT of less space then a normal gogo.. and limited to the storage of ammo ( any kind ) and medkits or something..

necrocon
21-01-04, 19:17
Originally posted by Cytaur
fuel would be great IF and only IF you could find that resource at a mine OP and those OPs had refuel stations that sold the thing for the prices the owning clan sets (and money goes straight to the account)

whoa roxor and woot and I like

Chicky I am a PE and I carry more than 30 packs of ammo? what are you talking about :-p