PDA

View Full Version : Drone and new patch 233

Menolak
21-01-04, 07:01
Originally posted by Callash
I am still debating with the coders over the feature I have in mind (which I won't reveal until I can guarantee that it is coming :angel: ). I can repeat what I said. If it works, it will have been worth the wait. It will not be a droner PA though. If a droner gets found, he is dead, PA or not. Those little boni won't make a droners day either. Droners need two things: a ton of bugfixes and... well, that special feature :p I wrote both up and gave it to the coders, I will go on their nerves, but that's about all I can do. Don't give up hope yet :o

Nice patch.. Some bug fix..but not all... all the annoying one (changing view when coming out of drone, drone that disapear, water destroying drone bugs, etc) are they going to be fix?? What about making the drone harder to get destroyed??

And what the feature you had in mind??? is it out?? because..its only bug fix that you guys did. and then again... what about the other bugs ??
Droning is the best part of that game.. i just love it..but i feel its just an appetizer that patch...stop teazing and gimme some real bug patching..