PDA

View Full Version : The Wheel of Love, Hate, and Indecision

DonnyJepp
21-01-04, 05:56
Something I whipped up in my spare time. I'd like to redo it in either Illustrator or Visio and make it a little more artsy but maybe later.

http://home.comcast.net/~schroet/WHEEL-DONE.jpg

If you're wondering, it shows the relations between all the factions. Sorry for the blah background color. If you find any errors, let me know, I'll redo it. I expect this to change some with BDoY whenever(tm) it is released.

vote me stars

Ivory
21-01-04, 06:02
oooo pwetty colours my 2 year old cousin would luv it :p j/k

nah it looks cool. it would look even cool if it was 3D and also .....ummm...ummmmm.uummmm flash.....and ummmmm and ummm... nope cant think of anything else soz.

Benjie
21-01-04, 06:05
Like Modern Art....

sw1tch
21-01-04, 06:07
The ideas very cool, and useful to know really, just it takes a long time to work out stuff by looking at it with the limited colours, as was suggested, i think flash would be good, as you could have the faction names as buttons and only make that factions alliances visible, with maybe the others on 20% transparency.

ZoneVortex
21-01-04, 07:29
Originally posted by sw1tch
The ideas very cool, and useful to know really, just it takes a long time to work out stuff by looking at it with the limited colours, as was suggested, i think flash would be good, as you could have the faction names as buttons and only make that factions alliances visible, with maybe the others on 20% transparency.

yeah good idea

DonnyJepp
21-01-04, 08:40
How do I get started with that Flash stuff?, what kind of skills does it rely on? I'm a sysadmin by trade so it isn't unfamiliar stuff but usually I leave coding to the coders.

Basically I need a program that will do the "art" part of the artwork :D

ZoneVortex
21-01-04, 08:59
doing something like that in flash is incredibly basic you'd learn it through the little build in tutorials or something

Original monk
21-01-04, 10:03
after all this time playing i still cant figure out all them factions:

so jhonny this is a great healp, fo real

thanx :P