PDA

View Full Version : Disgruntled Returning Player

CR@SH
21-01-04, 02:04
Well i reactivated my account today and logged in noticing not much has changed, except for the fact there is now city admin guards in plaza 1. So as i sit here and wait for 80% synaptic impairment to wear off im just wondering why in the hell everyone allowed this to happen before DOY has even come out. I mean at least then enemies to CA can roam around at DOY and setup stuff there, and we can fire back at those damn guards.

Oh well was just quite surprising going to plaza and finding this out on my own :p

Zanathos
21-01-04, 02:06
alot is changing in Neocron in the next 2 months :p

Lenard
21-01-04, 02:07
The nostalgia will wear off and you will become a jaded worn down player again in no time.

ezza
21-01-04, 02:08
Originally posted by Lenard
The nostalgia will wear off and you will become a jaded worn down player again in no time. nothing like bringing negativity to the thread hey

Ryuben
21-01-04, 02:12
Originally posted by ezza
nothing like bringing negativity to the thread hey

whos he and if hes new i would like to be the first to say

sex

to him :D

NS_CHROME54
21-01-04, 02:15
sup crash

2 new tank rares: ravager(rare plasma wave, not very useful) and devourer(rare flamer, VERY useful against monks). also melee got a boost. and ofcourse, new PE and spy PA.

TheEnemy
21-01-04, 02:44
Neocron changes slowly. You need to leave for at least 6 months to see anything significantly new.

Carinth
21-01-04, 07:21
Welcome back Crash. Very soon safe zones are going to be removed from Neocron's main areas. Only apartments and buildings/clubs/bars/etc will be safezones. I'm pretty sure this is coming before DOY. The city admin guards are a preemptive hint at what's coming. You aren't the only one that fell prey to them. City Aligned Hackers had a field day in Plaza 1 when they put them in : )

g0rt
21-01-04, 07:29
Isn't it great?

My friend reactivated a few weeks ago...and he happened to log out in pp1 by the copbots last he played (hes BD), he logged in for the first time in a few months, got a 0 money 0 soullight bug. Reconnected, and was dead to the tsunami guards.

Needless to say, he wasn't impressed.

sl33py
21-01-04, 10:24
Originally posted by g0rt

Needless to say, he wasn't impressed.

Needless to say, it was a stupid move to log in pp1 in the first place :rolleyes: If it wasnt the tsunami guard he still had a pretty high chance of some player ganking him.

g0rt
21-01-04, 10:29
Originally posted by sl33py
Needless to say, it was a stupid move to log in pp1 in the first place :rolleyes: If it wasnt the tsunami guard he still had a pretty high chance of some player ganking him.

In a perfect bug free game, he would have been out without a problem. He was 2 inches away from the zoneline and fully ppu buffed when he logged.

If this game wasn't bugged, it wouldn't have been the SLIGHTEST problem for him to leave.

K? K...

Sorin
21-01-04, 10:32
Originally posted by sl33py

Especially Saturn. If you make eye contact with someone in a non-safezone for more than 1 second, you get ganked :rolleyes: Usually regardless of F6.

Psycho Killa
21-01-04, 10:36
Yea logging out in pp isnt to smart but would it of been to hard for kk to make it so everyone would be in there apartments upon returning to the game when that patch was installed.

Finl
21-01-04, 10:45
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
sup crash

2 new tank rares: ravager(rare plasma wave, not very useful) and devourer(rare flamer, VERY useful against monks). also melee got a boost. and ofcourse, new PE and spy PA.

ravager is just 1 of the best weapons longrange opbattles now. u just need to cap it.

necrocon
21-01-04, 11:22
Well thats what you get for thinking you were smarter than us and leaving :-p glad your back now get out there and kill something

EOB?

GT_Rince
21-01-04, 11:40
Originally posted by CR@SH
im just wondering why in the hell everyone allowed this to happen before DOY has even come out.

FYI, it is not up to us - it is up to KK... just incase you forgot who the game actually belongs to :rolleyes:

Devils Grace
21-01-04, 19:34
Originally posted by Sorin
Especially Saturn. If you make eye contact with someone in a non-safezone for more than 1 second, you get ganked :rolleyes: Usually regardless of F6.

IF a certain crahn clan decides to help tg against another allied faction such as BD, why in the hell i shouldnt pk them on sight, and dont let them go and hunt/lvl in areas wich our clan rightfull has in control..............

anything else

btw WELCOME BACK

and i hope u stay

ezza
21-01-04, 21:07
Originally posted by Devils Grace

btw WELCOME BACK

and i hope u stay just as long as you dont make eye contact:D

g0rt
21-01-04, 21:09
Originally posted by Devils Grace
IF a certain crahn clan decides to help tg against another allied faction such as BD, why in the hell i shouldnt pk them on sight, and dont let them go and hunt/lvl in areas wich our clan rightfull has in control..............

anything else

btw WELCOME BACK

and i hope u stay

Yup. Things are this way on Saturn for a reason. Our clan has been attacked in op fights and other situation by allied clans (crahn/protopharm/biotech/etc) multiple times in the past, so give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill them?

Red = Dead doesn't mean shit to me. If I dont' like them = dead is the way I play, couldn't give half a crap what faction they belong to.

Mikey Freedom
22-01-04, 00:02
I'm still waiting for the nostalgia to wear off, as a returning player....Neocron's as fun as ever, and with DOY finally on the horizon, things are going to get better!