PDA

View Full Version : Uranus...bad reputation?

L0KI
20-01-04, 17:20
Ive seen a number of players criticising the Uranus server, and to so many people from both the English and German communities, its the server of choice.

Im curious to know the reasons behind our bad reputation as a server...

Firstly, people claim that its carebear... Not the case anymore. I promise that if any of you were to make a new char there, you'd be PKd in the first day.

Secondly, The language variations, and the fact that at the moment, the server appears to be Germany vs the world.

The good points tho, i think GREATLY outweigh the negatives.

Such as:

***Great standard of PvP - as much as i hate to admit it...

-uTs- (XaNToR @ co are some of the best PvPrs ive seen on ANY server)

FLUX (This seems to be the new upcoming "ub3r" clan :p - the best of the best amongst the english community so to speak...)

Theres more, but i aint naming them all...

***Fantastic economy - infact, THE BEST economy. MOVEON = 1 mill. Resistor = 1 mill and so on...

***Incredibly helpful server. I recently made a n00b on all servers and asked for help - claiming it was my first day in game (ride to MB, starter cash, n00b weapons). My results were as follows:

Pluto - Helpful Crahn monk (cant say his name), gave me a ride to MB, 100k, 5 slot TAR, 3 slot basic heal/shelter/deflector.

Saturn - Spammed HELP channel for an hour, after a while i got "STFU FFS. GO LEVEL IN THE SEWERS". I did eventually find a helpful tank of CM, who helped me out quite a lot with a ride to MB, no money as he was poor :)

Jupiter - I was told to go and play on pluto. period.

Venus - Fantastic. The french guys on that server tried their best to cater for my needs as an english player. I had people translating my request over the trade channel. However, nobody could give me a ride to MB, but i was given a clan invite, and access to all sorts of weapons, rares and vehicles.

Uranus - After 2 mins on the trade channel, i had been given, 300k, a clan invite, every pistol from TL 9 to TL 80 - slotted, a ride across the map to show me all the cool stuff - Activated 18 GRs around the map, including CRP, MB, El Farid, TH. This was a combination of 3 people, all giving me help and items. - Yes i gave all the shit back afterwards :p

This doesnt mean that Uranus is the best server by any means. Im not one of those "my server is better than your server" people...

I think the Uranus server is a tad under-rated, and over-flamed.
People should perhaps try to play there before cursing it.

We arent all bad guys! :p

------------------------------------------------------------------
My question is, what puts you off Uranus?

t0tt3
20-01-04, 17:23
Originally posted by L0KI
My question is, what puts you off Uranus?

Well dont like 4 char servers and Saturn is more fun then Uranus... But I like Pluto the most, cool players and a good economy well I can give out a CS tech anytime for a some part I need thats the big prob. Multi char servers have all classes therefor need all techs they can find = shitload cost.

If more players played on Uranus like Saturn it would be as expensive as the big brother... so Pluto all the way dont like the switch to big onoz char to pwn a 20/20 that killed you when you where 25/30.... geez

Happend to me on pluto 6 days later I pwnd that smurf ass with my poison beam :D

Prodigious
20-01-04, 17:27
Originally posted by t0tt3
WHO wanna play on a uranus planet :p

that really is sad :rolleyes: there is always one

Original monk
20-01-04, 17:31
uranus is very cool, i use it to go on a vacation when im tired of all the saturn nonsense :) i have 4 chars there and 99% of the people there are very kind and helpfull ... so despites what people say about uranus .. it owns yeah

also i bought a 3 slotted TSG for 200k and a 4 slotter for 300k

also a psicore for 1,5 mill ...

ok this was 3 months ago but then again a psicore costed 5 mill on saturn then ...

not even talking about the 4 slotted TSG

so its a fun server yeah, certainly if ya wonna start out quickly :)

2 thumbs up

L0KI
20-01-04, 17:33
Reason i say it, is people that are starting out new, first day etc, come to the forums, ask which server to start on, and are then being told:

SATURN.

I mean, what n00b is EVER goin to afford a rare on saturn? o_O

QuantumDelta
20-01-04, 17:36
Yup, IMO Uranus is and always will be the best of the Primarily english servers.

Venus being the best of all servers...

For atmosphere anyway.

Uranus has absolutely amazing PvPers at the top end too, I could go back and quote someone (I think a old pluto player?) what he said about the difference, but I can't be bothered atm.

Heh, try it out peeps =)

]v[ortice
20-01-04, 17:45
Recently Uranus' economy has had a bit of a downturn in fortune.

Some Idiot was offering between 3-7 million for devourer and ravager parts.

Then the next day he wanted a PSI core... anotehr 5 million per part.

I told him to stop being silly and warned others not to buy... but I know one guy who made 13 million in a day from the same imbecile.

Need to stamp this out methinks.

GT_Rince
20-01-04, 17:45
2 things put me off....

1) The language variations. I like to speak and listen in English only - 'cos that's all I can speak ;)

2) All the DB problems of past where apts full of stuff went. Call me picky, but that didn't inspire confidence in me.

:)

Kain
20-01-04, 17:53
I love Uranus :p

But I am a bit worried about the economy. When I was last on a few weeks ago (works dragged me oversea again, but back on friday for a week :) ), there was a guy spamming trade offering 4 mil for CS and 7 mil for devourer parts.

Sold him a CS part, felt guilty afterwards, not because he paid such a stupid price, but that I sold him the part at all.

So I sold another to someone else for 150k.

I enjoy the trading aspect of the game and will most of the time accept money if the buyer cant come up with a part I need.

But since xmas there have been a couple of people offering to buy all my rares for cash. When I asked em where they got the money from got told his clan had a app full of APC's that they spent a month building.
Also see people spamming trade wanting to buy un-ressed rares for increasingly large amounts of money.

I'm just hoping that the economy dont slide to be like Saturn's or I'm going to have to start be a bastard and refuse cash deals.

Kain

Server: Uranus
Clan: <<SoL>>
Th0r - fully capped PE. (somewhat dusty from lack of use)
OddJobs - Rares Researcher / Trader (mail me to trade...)
Joshua Kain - Droner / Constructor
Carnival - APU / Rares Collector

zii
20-01-04, 17:53
Love uranus to bits. Its my primary server.

PvP - Hmm, I seem to get equally hit when I'm running through areas I shouldn't be running through, such as Tech Haven ;P

The language is a challenge when you have to switch between the both, but it makes it feel very real.

Dead cool place. I need to play on Venus though. Its a place I really wish to pvp.

Zii!

ezza
20-01-04, 17:57
well tbh ive been on pluto past few days and the amount of money ive seen some stuff go for is worse than saturn, hello 2 million for a dev part.

hell of a lot easier trading cards..err techs tbh

though people on pluto are quite helpful, cant knock em in that respect.

saturn, well i used to have the help chat on, but turned it off cos of spam on it tbh, i like helping people despite what people may think of me being a pker, but aint listening to people spam the help chat.

i have help on saturn back on again now though :)

as for uranus rep, tbh its not even some thing i think about, but im settled on saturn, got my holiday server of pluto so im happy.

prob is that theres 2 4 slot servers and not enough people to fill em.

XaNToR
20-01-04, 18:00
Uranus's economy is teh best....

compared to Jupiter.... If u see what Jupiter player pay for a DS on ebay... like 150 € (highest 181 €)

As n00b u are lost there..... There was a discussion recently there on the server by some players : Whats a filter heart 2 worth.... most people said like 8-20 millions... Money isnt worth nething there...

Uranus is best server i must admit...and i play on every server ;)

Ghard
20-01-04, 18:07
saturn's economy is shit people ofering 5 or 6 mill for a dev ravager part, course on pluto i saw one person ofering 5 mill for one part, but usualy it never reaches such hights.

on saturn if i dont have the part some one need's but they have the part i need they will never sell it to me for cash (dont bother me i got all the rares i need i just like completing them) and thats even if they are saying they got 1200 tech parts. some guy told me he had 12 tech's of the electric temptrest (melle shocker) but when asked if he would sell said no trade only, and he wanted machina parts. Finaly found some one with a ET part and they wanted 200k so i thought fook it if all these ppl have that part then its not gona be long b4 one turns up for me.

so yeah uranus economy is better by a long shot but only cause less ppl play it.

PLUTO rules play there.

Rieper
20-01-04, 18:14
i only bitch and moan about Uranus coz i love my server so much.. i only want the best for it :p

heh Rabbi.. sly clan plug there too :p FLUX arent ubber :p

Psyco Groupie
20-01-04, 18:18
uranus DB probs ?

er .. thats saturn .. ive been uranus since retail and ive never lost a thing ...

Oath
20-01-04, 18:21
I play uranus...

nuff said.

ezza
20-01-04, 18:24
Originally posted by Oath
I play uranus...

nuff said. yup another reason not to play there:p

Oath
20-01-04, 18:28
Originally posted by ezza
yup another reason not to play there:p

kos :(

ezza
20-01-04, 18:29
Originally posted by Oath
kos :( onoz:( :( :(

youll have to come to saturn first:D

retr0n
20-01-04, 19:05
The economy on every server will eventually get fucked,
like on saturn. It's just that we are so uber that we
are ahead of you :p

//Radium

greendonkeyuk
20-01-04, 19:07
if the players keep prices down then the economy will be fine. mostly it is on uranus.

pvp is ok on uranus too. its jus op wars that suck royally.

retr0n
20-01-04, 19:12
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
[B]if the players keep prices down then the economy will be fine. mostly it is on uranus.

sure, but when you get saturn people on uranus you know your
ecomoy is bound to hell in a few weeks.... since they know they
can actually buy everything, on saturn you cant buy shit, only trade..
well, not always, somebody is always selling something, but it's
hard to get stuff and everything that's good costs more money
then a char can have...

Log on to saturn, go to citicom, statistics, and check "Clan/Money"
or whatever it says... the richest clan has like 300 billion NC or something

edit: retard spelling

//Radium

-=Blasehase=-
20-01-04, 19:26
uranus is the best...

the PvP is MUCH better than on all others [i play on all... and when u r good on uranus... u rock on the others...]

but flux the new ub3r clan? try to HOLD another op than soliko... THEN u r good ;) [just a hint :D]

SorkZmok
20-01-04, 19:33
I love uranus.
Its so much more better than all other servers. More fun more cool ppl better pvp...

And it looks like the server population is going up all the last time. We can beat pluto now!

<3 uranus <3

@Blasehase
At least we're fighting on our own...but thats not the topic here. ;)

t0tt3
20-01-04, 19:41
Originally posted by retr0n
The economy on every server will eventually get fucked,
like on saturn. It's just that we are so uber that we
are ahead of you :p

//Radium

Well the one player server will take a whiiiiile...
I cant say that I get WWWWEEEEEEEEHOOOOOO when I ress a CS part I dont really care I want cool APU stuff :p
So the parts goes to the clan or friends that needs it. Sure some have alts and massing APC:s but still its more common when you have 4 chars on a server 2 accs 8 chars 8| Can make a brigade of apc with that :p

LTA
20-01-04, 20:00
Originally posted by -=Blasehase=-
uranus is the best...

the PvP is MUCH better than on all others [i play on all... and when u r good on uranus... u rock on the others...]

but flux the new ub3r clan? try to HOLD another op than soliko... THEN u r good ;) [just a hint :D]

bring one clan to take it back then :p

Doc Holliday
20-01-04, 20:26
rofl. typical divergent of the topic. im sure rabbi didnt intend a divergent of the thread or it to be hijacked :rolleyes:

as for the issue over uranus rep. people may not like it on uranus but thats up 2 them. i like it despite the animosity and some of the lameness but i wont divulge here. besides who says its not like this on every server. here i know where my mates are. i love my clan and my faction. im happy cos im home.

peace

Load_HeavyLoad
20-01-04, 20:51
Uranus Kicks Saturns Butt With No Contest We Own We Rock We Roxor yor soxors ps am not tipsy :)

Susan Ivanova
20-01-04, 20:56
There have been DB problems on all servers (can't say for sure about Venus). And the atmosphere is great. You can meet all sorts of people. I've run into some polish, russian, dutch, and portugese runners. That's what I like about the server.

Jest
20-01-04, 21:00
I'd probably play Uranus if I wasn't on Pluto, but there is no way in hell I'm leaving Pluto.

Personally I think all the arguments about which server has better PvPers is bull shit. There might have been a difference back in the day but I'd imagine its all pretty close these days, plus or minus certain fads on each server.

As for the stuff you were given as a newbie on Uranus, I would NEVER do that to a new player. Those people would have just ruined half of your play experience. When you have everything handed to you on a silver plate then its not fun. When I help new players I teach them game mechanics, show them good hunting spots, give em a good first weapon, and send em out the door and hope for the best. I sure as hell would never give em 300k. Shiat I barely have 300k myself and Ive been playing for over a year haha.

Psycho Killa
20-01-04, 21:02
Plutos economy is just fine. Its just the fact that some people are stupid and lazy and want stuff right this second.

I collected all parts to a judge yesterday on pluto for about 700k not bad if you ask me.

Anyways I dont know I think the fact that the server count is lower on uranus then pluto doesnt help when im already depressed by plutos numbers.

Rieper
20-01-04, 23:35
i think pluto is just as good as uranus in all aspects.. better in a rper community, buit allied factions at war is a bit fucked.

Egeon
20-01-04, 23:55
When I started playing Neocron retail (sept 2002) I was tempted to play on a 4 char server, but some of my friends wanted to play on a 1 char server so I went along with them.
Now only one plays (on Jupiter) and I was tempted to change the server to another one, but since I know no one really and my favorite pluto clan went inactive (and there is almost no hope that they'll be active again :( ) I decided to stay on Jupiter cause I got all the stuff I need already there. Not like it's a good server, but at least I know some ppl there.

Spectra260
20-01-04, 23:59
/OT

http://neocron.jafc.de/avatar.php?userid=14889&dateline=1074521712

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom musroom...

SNAKKKKKKKEEE

/

O_o

Ivory
21-01-04, 00:44
Originally posted by Rieper
i think pluto is just as good as uranus in all aspects.. better in a rper community, buit allied factions at war is a bit fucked.

shit happens :p

40$Poser
21-01-04, 00:47
I was playing on Uranus for a while, but the fact that finding a researcher and constructor is a nightmare drove me away.

alig
21-01-04, 00:59
the only thing uranus has a bad reputation for is "its full of n00bs and everyone there is a total n00b carebear, cant aim for shit person" which is funny cuz if i still played my tank like i used to [until i went monkocron] i would give everyone a run for there money and i know that for a fact, the server has jack shit to do with how good ppl are at pvp, i started there when i started the game, did i suddenly get this curse on me 'u are now a shit pvp'r' and the server said next to it "Uranus - n00b server".....there are just as many shit pvp'rs on saturn as there are on uranus and just as many shit pvp'rs on pluto as there are on uranus, its not server related its fucking player related, if i went pluto would i be a fucking ub3r s3x r00000000000x pvp'r cuz i play pluto? :rolleyes:

L0KI
21-01-04, 02:59
This thread has gone a bit OT...

it wasnt a claim that Uranus us the best.

I was merely stating that we that play on Uranus deserve as much respect as those that play on saturn/pluto.

g0rt
21-01-04, 03:14
What puts me off with Uranus?

1. I play mostly later at night, when theres 30 people on Uranus... no need to pay 10$/month to play with 30 people

2. When a server says ENGLISH, I expect people to speak english. I don't go on Jupiter and annoy everyone with my english babbling, its a German server, who am I to invade it and speak a foreign language? FAR too many people on Uranus speak german for my taste...its disrespectful on a clearly marked English server

3. In about 3 weeks of playing Uranus the server went down about 5 times while I was playing. Granted, I picked the worse time ever to play Uranus for three weeks, but facts still stand.... ive been playing Saturn for about 9 months and its gone down LESS on me then Uranus did in 3 weeks.

4. The server was not interesting enough for my tastes. There was only one guy on that ENTIRE server that stirred up trouble. That was Ginger Magician (i think his name was), and he was the only one that entertained me on trade-nc, and got under my skin so that I wanted to PK his ass. Saturn is FULL of people like this...theres so many players on saturn that i love to HATE. It makes the game fun. The reason I left pluto was because of the community, no one faught everyone was all friendly. Its not fun.

Theres just a few reasons.

QuantumDelta
21-01-04, 03:18
Heh, Uranus was ORIGINALLY the German four char server, KK changed it without really asking the german uranus players.

There were capped players on uranus before english retail iirc, which are annoying for a lot of noobs :p

]v[ortice
21-01-04, 03:28
g0rt... what you said about the germans speaking their native language on uranus was disrespectful.

It's an international server. that has already been established with susans and a few others posts. for your info... the 'english' next to the server name is only an indication of the primary language.

Do you guys on saturn chase away german speaking folk?

you had some bad times for 3 weeks on uranus. that sorta invalidates ur opinions if the server was down half the time.

come start a new char on uranus. we have a 'special' runner who deals with our introductions and induction into server life.

just pm me your runner name and i'll let ITAK-MAN know you're coming ;)

QuantumDelta
21-01-04, 03:32
Originally posted by ]v[ortice

Dude...even a noob can kill him...

OpTi
21-01-04, 03:43
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Dude...even a noob can kill him...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i think that about sums up ITAK-MAN he's not even a good pker o_O

Netphreak
21-01-04, 04:03
Yeah ITAK-MAN sucks but until Ginger comes back who have we got that could be annoying enough for a noob?

g0rt
21-01-04, 04:07
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
g0rt... what you said about the germans speaking their native language on uranus was disrespectful.

It's an international server. that has already been established with susans and a few others posts. for your info... the 'english' next to the server name is only an indication of the primary language.

Do you guys on saturn chase away german speaking folk?

you had some bad times for 3 weeks on uranus. that sorta invalidates ur opinions if the server was down half the time.

come start a new char on uranus. we have a 'special' runner who deals with our introductions and induction into server life.

i got a 90 base str tank on there and tbh i could probably kick the crap out of itak-man, his name along says n00b to me

nonamebrandeggs
21-01-04, 04:14
ITAK MAN is such a card...

Devils Grace
21-01-04, 04:39
5 mil on saturn is not expensive and not a crap load of money kuz money there is worthless

all u ppl dont seem to get there

is not about how things cost, its about the worth of the currency.

in saturn money is worthless kuz u cant do a shit load of money in 2 hours

so 500 k on pluto its the same as 2 mil on saturn.

u all are just dumb as fuck to understand that

how can things be expensive when theres a lot of money.

tho ur right about the helping noob thingy, but there are a few ppl there are very cool and if u just wait a bit they will give u more then anyone in any other server.

dont need to flame im not one of them, i couldnt care less about ur nib ass:lol:

QuantumDelta
21-01-04, 04:56
It's expensive because EARNING that money is done with the same jobs on both servers.
Saturn doesn't give more rewards per kill than pluto or uranus.

An Item that is worth 2mil on Saturn is worth 500k on pluto, but which server will you get the item on first due to earnings?

Inflation is a complex thing, it seems you are actually the one who doesn't understand it.
Look up economic depression/recession.

L0KI
21-01-04, 05:12
Originally posted by Devils Grace
5 mil on saturn is not expensive and not a crap load of money kuz money there is worthless

all u ppl dont seem to get there

is not about how things cost, its about the worth of the currency.

in saturn money is worthless kuz u cant do a shit load of money in 2 hours

so 500 k on pluto its the same as 2 mil on saturn.

u all are just dumb as fuck to understand that

how can things be expensive when theres a lot of money.

tho ur right about the helping noob thingy, but there are a few ppl there are very cool and if u just wait a bit they will give u more then anyone in any other server.

dont need to flame im not one of them, i couldnt care less about ur nib ass:lol:

That makes NO sense to me whatsoever.

Im with QD on this one. Look up economic recession, then say "u all are just dumb as fuck to understand that". Whatever the fuck that means.

-=Blasehase=-
21-01-04, 11:42
Originally posted by LTA
bring one clan to take it back then :p

dont log the whole fighters on ur clan out in soliko, and we can talk about it :D

kerdezixe
21-01-04, 12:14

Venus - Fantastic. The french guys on that server tried their best to cater for my needs as an english player. I had people translating my request over the trade channel. However, nobody could give me a ride to MB, but i was given a clan invite, and access to all sorts of weapons, rares and vehicles.

Hey ! i remember you ;)

I told you that an english newbie will not start on a french server, so you are not a real newbie.
Anyway, we take care of our newbie ...

I tried uranus. I was so noob with my spy rifle that i got a ppu for many hours. It was really cool with very helpfull ppl (cool help and ooc channel)

[TgR]KILLER
21-01-04, 12:33
uranus > sat imo.. could level up my chars a bit without being killed as a 0/2 char.. also has a little help with cash there because i joined SSC when QD was leading it.. ( still got your moveon inside meh pure melee / hlt tank lol )

Tho on the other hand.. just rememberd that on my n00b on uranus ( deleted it now ) but it din't have the [TgR] tag listed and after asking for a ride from TH to MB for 2 hours i only got stfu and walk.. esp on a 4 char server there must be somebody that drives :rolleyes:

but i play pluto for a prime server because the 1 slot thing i started there never left.. tho if i say more then 50% got an alt char on pluto to i don't think i'm that far off lol..

i can name 20 ppl without any thought who got an alt or more..

Mr_Snow
21-01-04, 15:55
Originally posted by -=Blasehase=-
dont log the whole fighters on ur clan out in soliko, and we can talk about it :D

Man even soulcore told me that you cant hold an op on your own.

And btw we didnt log out all our fighters we just used the SI less UG gr like Xantor did with his uber stealth turreting while we were hacking.

Have to say this uTs sometimes do fight by themselves then they get owned then cry to all their allies(bitches) and log to jupiter and cry there.

And back on topic away from lamers Uranus is a great server good PvP less newb pking then saturn a great atmosphere and a non-fucked economy if you want a 4 char server its the better of the 2 in my opinion.

Language doesnt really matter as the 2 communities dont interact that much other then to kill each other and if they do they generally have to speak english as very few english speaking people have german as a language.

Chris Redfield
21-01-04, 18:32
Hello, I am a player on Venus and I am happy to see Thread like that there. I currently join Uranus to be able to face the best and to show that we other French are not bad in PvP. Thanks Opti for his assistance.

Ps : Sorry for my english

Rieper
21-01-04, 18:47
nice one Krel :)
btw, awesome signature :)

evs
21-01-04, 19:22
Oki doki

if any of you were to make a new char there, you'd be PKd in the first day.

I made a char there and got pk'd hunting in escador after around 4-5 days. I was rank 15 and they were rank 50.
Also got pk'd a couple of days later by a rank 60 apu/ppu combo.
They did apologise and paid me cash though.

***Great standard of PvP - as much as i hate to admit it...

Both times i was pk'd it was in the back when i was sub rank 20.

***Fantastic economy - infact, THE BEST economy. MOVEON = 1 mill. Resistor = 1 mill and so on...

getting anyone to sell me anything was a logistical nightmare.
peeps will only trade to people they know, and most of the time i was ignored on trade even though i spammed it for days asking for low level imps.
The only peep that helped me really was an ENEMY from Pluto (tupac ur a star)

***Incredibly helpful server.

What total gash. Sorry but it is.
I spent days asking for help, trying to get in a clan, trying to find peeps to level with - i eventually gave up and went back to Pluto after 2 weeks.
No help, only the odd person spoke to me now n then (must need to use my new lynx monk deodorant)

What can i say - i tried it, i regularly asked for help as i knew pretty much zero peeps there and........ got pissed off after 2 weeks of heavy play and no1 gave a sh1t

oh well

Jerto
21-01-04, 19:44
I may try and create another char on Uranus just to check it out.
I used to have one TG but I got fed up with it.

What faction do you advise for a Frenchy who wants to test the atmosphere on Uranus ?

g0rt
21-01-04, 20:37
That makes NO sense to me whatsoever.

Im with QD on this one. Look up economic recession, then say "u all are just dumb as fuck to understand that". Whatever the fuck that means.

DG never spoke a word of english before playing NC, what he knows hes picked up while playing and while being on TS with english players. Give him a break.

What he says is correct. So what if things are more expensive on Saturn then, say, Pluto? When you SELL things, you get more money...so it all works out.

Its not hard to start there as a noob. Any decent well-rounded mmorpg player should NOT have a problem starting a character on Saturn.

QuantumDelta
22-01-04, 05:17
It can't work like a basic exchange rate over servers because the monsters don't give out different amounts of cash on each server...

I'm quite serious...
Economically it just doesn't work out..

SorkZmok
22-01-04, 07:27
i just tried to play on saturn again...

At first it was fun cause there were some uranus ppl leveling noobs. Then, after about 30 mins i got poked. Got pked then. Got poked again, went to the MB, there some cocky APU followed me, waited till i started shooting a mob, then pked me.

I know why i love uranus.
The other servers just suck ass badly.

/edit
On a err 50/40 spy or so that was.....

g0rt
22-01-04, 10:09
Originally posted by SorkZmok
i just tried to play on saturn again...

At first it was fun cause there were some uranus ppl leveling noobs. Then, after about 30 mins i got poked. Got pked then. Got poked again, went to the MB, there some cocky APU followed me, waited till i started shooting a mob, then pked me.

I know why i love uranus.
The other servers just suck ass badly.

/edit
On a err 50/40 spy or so that was.....

Uranus is a bore.

If you honestly get pk'd that much on saturn im sorry to tell you...but you're just a rotton noob. Anyone that knows how to play this game properly and knows how to properly level a character knows WHERE to go at WHAT level that few people are at.

Anyone leveling at MB still is just a noob. I guarantee you i could make a randomly named character on saturn as a 0/2 noob and level his ass to cap without getting pk'd once. 100% guarantee, because I know where to go at what level...and the places I go are dead empty.

Leveling in the aggy cellars, MB bunker, or any other noobish popular spot is the dumbest thing you can do.

Rai Wong
22-01-04, 10:43
bullcrap, some of us actually like to socialise unlike leveling myself in some hidden caves because i'm scared of getting pked, wow i'm so cool.

Saturn...just too many americans no offence its quite boring when they do that thing where 80% of their lines are just fuck or shit, they and their ego ^^. I am not suprised that they actually invented the term

" friendly fire"

its nice to have a odd on or two "love to kill everyone" villian but when it gets to the point where I have to hide in some gay cave to level, because there are just so many uber newbie pks then i'm out.

I have nothing agaisnt americans, but I just prefer an international , racial mix, its actually nice to have people from different places, more stuff to talk about.

I should try making a character on saturn tonight and test this everyone hates me theory.

sl33py
22-01-04, 10:50
I personally love uranus, together with pluto the both servers of my primal gaming fun :)
tough i have no problem with others cracking down uranus (simply because it has a funny name if you give it a twist or other unfounded reasons). But as to what server should the noob play, just send them over to uranus. I dont want a big influx of mostly saturn players on uranus, simply because the basic atmosphere hanging over saturn. imo saturn is the most noob unfriendly place. Anyway, thats just an opinion out of many. I like my Uranus as it is so dont change on me :p

-my 2.05 cents

gostly
22-01-04, 11:10
i think saturn has more of a bad rep then uranus

but i think most players on these forums play on pluto...

i cant ever get help when i ask on saturn...and if i need a part, and someone has it, they wont sell it to me, they only want trade...

saturn = least helpful
uranus = helpful...just as pluto is...

havent ever tryed venus or jupiter mostly cuz i cant understand the languages...

a little bored with pluto lately...just get on to see if any op battles are going on, or if anyone needs const'ing/res'ing...or i get on my pe and hang out in pepperpark...

but hey, if someone is willing to help me start out on uranus, im all for it...i think i started a tank there...dont really remember...got to like level 8 and stopped, was the only char i made...

:lol: but seriously...pm me if you'll help me out on uranus...:D

g0rt
22-01-04, 11:23
Originally posted by gostly
i think saturn has more of a bad rep then uranus

but i think most players on these forums play on pluto...

Saturn only has a bad rep because everyone thinks PKing is so rampant on it, meanwhile these same people don't HELP THEMSELVES.

You wanna socialize? Go to plaza1 with the noobs, or get in a clan and get on TS/ventrillo. There ya go, simple. Don't go level at MB cuz to be quite honest I shoudl start visiting the MB with vetterox and pking every stupid noob there thats dumb enough to put a target on thier head.

On saturn u piss someone off and you're going to die. Sometimes on mass-levels. Multiple Crahn clans have showed up in fights backup up TG against us. Now the entire crahn is kos to our clan, nuff said about that. You don't like it? Fuck off that faction then. Its as simple as that. No one fools around on saturn, no friendly crap...friendly crap is boring.

And yeah the forum is more uranus/pluto...I think for two reasons...alot of saturn players couldn't give two shits about this forum, that and alot of them are banned from it. Haha

gostly
22-01-04, 11:52
Saturn only has a bad rep because everyone thinks PKing is so rampant on it, meanwhile these same people don't HELP THEMSELVES.

You wanna socialize? Go to plaza1 with the noobs, or get in a clan and get on TS/ventrillo. There ya go, simple. Don't go level at MB cuz to be quite honest I shoudl start visiting the MB with vetterox and pking every stupid noob there thats dumb enough to put a target on thier head.

On saturn u piss someone off and you're going to die. Sometimes on mass-levels. Multiple Crahn clans have showed up in fights backup up TG against us. Now the entire crahn is kos to our clan, nuff said about that. You don't like it? Fuck off that faction then. Its as simple as that. No one fools around on saturn, no friendly crap...friendly crap is boring.

that would be the main reason i'd play there...but it's fuckin hard to get started unless you have a friend that is already well established there...my PE is about level 55...one night i got in a couple fights when i was clanless, was only on an hour or so...only had my rapidfires...fought against a rifle spy who kept stealthing everytime near death and then popping back up...fought with a mid-level apu...almost had him but he won...that was pretty fun...but that was also about 6-7 months ago

either way, main reason i play this game is to pvp...

btw on saturn...you dont even have to piss people off in order to get in a fight...you can be clanless and same faction, just standing in pepperpark and some tank thinks it'll be funny to start attacking you...also i started hacking a belt in pepperpark...and some n00b monk starts poisoning me saying it's his alt's belt...so i killed him, didnt start hacking it again, but he came back started doing it again...ffs that's just annoying...that's one reason i hate 4 char servers...

:rolleyes:

tracid
22-01-04, 23:08
I'm from venus too

I will make a player on uranus (maybe Pe rifle low tech or Pe pistol higth tech)

So have a nice nigth :)

Military Ten
23-01-04, 07:26
uranus is fun o_O you get pked for absolute no reason by your own faction, enemy, neutral or allied factions. just how [ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ] (BD) like to kill me (PP) :D ITS SO FANTASTIC WHEN I GO TO CRP ICE`!! >/ bastage...

sl33py
23-01-04, 10:47
Originally posted by g0rt
Uranus is a bore.

If you honestly get pk'd that much on saturn im sorry to tell you...but you're just a rotton noob. Anyone that knows how to play this game properly and knows how to properly level a character knows WHERE to go at WHAT level that few people are at.

Anyone leveling at MB still is just a noob. I guarantee you i could make a randomly named character on saturn as a 0/2 noob and level his ass to cap without getting pk'd once. 100% guarantee, because I know where to go at what level...and the places I go are dead empty.

Leveling in the aggy cellars, MB bunker, or any other noobish popular spot is the dumbest thing you can do.

Sorry to say, but if your opinion is the average opinion of saturn, then it is very VERY sad. With this you are openly stating, you are actually hunting down noobies to the game, just because they are new. After wich you start whining in the forum that the playerbase is too low to your liking.

If you anyone is interrested in my opinion on servers:
Jupiter is German, gave me lot of fun to play on (even when I didnt play that much)
Venus is of the frenchies, i just dont like french that much and well i already got so many characters
Uranus is the best multi char server, and it is very fun to play.
Saturn is appearantly the home of the 1337 K3W1 Dud35 that think that neocron is an MMOFPS and anyone new to the game must be slaughtered, I did play it some in the past (before becomming flame bate for stating my opinion)
Pluto is the best 1 char server of them all.

Again I just hope that Gorts biased point of view isnt the general idea of saturn
my 2,50€

L0KI
23-01-04, 11:10
g0rt.

MOST people dont play an MMO"RPG" to level in some desolate cave all alone.

Hence the MMO - MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE...

hmm, whats so multiplayer about knowing "where to go at what level (im so uber ;) ) " ???

Hmmm, nothing.

Without making more vague comments, describe to me in detail why you feel Uranus is a bore. - Dont give me that, "its too friendly" bullshit. Last i checked, it wasnt. Theres only a small percentage of the Uranus server that are friendly with one another, regardless of faction. As for what you are saying about saturn..... :lol:
Im assuming you think it makes saturn sound "hardcore". Yet to me, and several others, what you are saying makes saturn sound like its full of 12 year olds - something i know to be false.

Dont make generalised falsifications simply because you have no idea what you are talking about.

* Me waits patiently for g0rt's masses of clannies to bring wrath to my general direction*

sl33py
23-01-04, 11:25
* Me waits patiently for g0rt's masses of clannies to bring wrath to my general direction*

Look at his left column thingy, it looks like someone has been bad on the forum and is enjoying a 3 day vacation :)

greendonkeyuk
24-01-04, 00:24
military ten.......... pls dont flame clans in this thread or players as the person u mentioned hasnt beeb-n in the regulators for over a week now. this post isnt meant to be a flame btw.

L0KI
24-01-04, 02:30
I take it back.

Today, half the server proved to me exactly why Uranus sucks ass.

It's called the GLA for short. What this "alliance" basically means is that no matter how good your clan is, no matter how many members, they will always be bigger than you and outnumber you 5:1.

I see how this would put people off the server. Its been putting me of for months...

Rieper
24-01-04, 04:37
while today was lame i dont think it was impossible to beat them.. but like i said before the alliance has to be a city one.. thats the way forward..

but otherwise, guerilla warfare, not 1v1 confrontations ninja hacks, gank squads in levelling areas.

cloak
24-01-04, 05:13
in responce to uts vote of hold other ops then your uber i have one thing to say

today we took malstrome with 14 players we held if for maybe 2 hours of consistantly killing the cannon fodder

then about 30+ people turned up now this is not an exageration there were 5 seperate clans here to take malstrome from 1

i really don't get how they find this zerging and ganking fun you can't tell enemy from ally you get bad fps and constant syn-cage

this was a shame because that bring one clan agreement we had was working so well some of the best opp fights we have had in ages

not to brag but flux could hold and keep an op from practically anyone on urnaus clan vs clan but this 5 clan vs 1 is utter crap

so i say idea if u want an op go take it with your own clan not 30+ players from other factions including enemies

if you can't take an op on your own you don't deserver it which is why ssc rdz r2k gts should hold no ops they are brought along to all the fights as basically cannon fodder and get in the way

im guessing its the same on other servers but that don't make it right how about some fair play

Rieper
24-01-04, 08:01
Cannon Fodder... lol.. its one thing to complain about being beaten when you're outnumbered.. but suddenly these people suck even tho they've beaten you 1 for 1 before.. thats just whining. FLUX has a great core, and im sure they have good new members but they arent the uberest clan on the server.. They're decent, and they have TS :p

XanX
24-01-04, 11:19
ROFL, so who is better than us atm??? Synchs, I dont think so, SSC never even show up to a fight on their own, so they obviosuley cant defend or attack a op on their own = DQ.

R2K, give them credit, they do wanna fight on their own, but we have beaten them quite a few times now. So then they bring the GLA. uTs I havent seen in a proper OP war recently, so I cant comment, the old uTs would be my vote, but atm, most of the old uTs arent around anymore.

XanX
24-01-04, 11:31
I think TJ are v.good. but again, never really seen em, I seen a ppu/apu combo defend Rockshore from 5 of us, was quite impressive, never see anough regs on atm, which is a shame, cadaver in their hayday were good, mainly down to monks and hybrids

alig
24-01-04, 13:44
I take it back.

Today, half the server proved to me exactly why Uranus sucks ass.

It's called the GLA for short. What this "alliance" basically means is that no matter how good your clan is, no matter how many members, they will always be bigger than you and outnumber you 5:1.

I see how this would put people off the server. Its been putting me of for months...

*thinks why i play saturn* :rolleyes: i log uranus solely to kill anyone i can find cuz my ppu cant and hes cartel btw :p there was synchs at [oh u was there, we beat u to em] crp and my tank and his trusty dev and a ppu killed the apu/ppu that was there....so they brought back around 8 ppl [giving we came with 3 but as much as they knew, we had 2, they never saw the 3rd cuz he was late] so they gr to our op [doc wanna explain wot the gr all bullshit is plz?] and kill us with multiple ppl......saturn > uranus

Psyco Groupie
24-01-04, 13:53
so the entire bd faction cant cope ? aww didums

Darth Slayer
24-01-04, 14:53
One problem u BlackDragon have is TJ. They're still in the GLA in all but name. Now what happened last nite blew monkey balls, in fairness to Reaps and the rest of us in SSC we only expected to be helping R2k hell I could'nt even fire as there was so many ppl running around. TJ good yup they good turret spammers........:lol:
Honestly tho what do u want us to do, tell our friends and allies to go to hell when they ask us for help ? Seriously would u ?

XanX
24-01-04, 15:10
I dont know wot to say or do either, but I would have thought that after the "Big" clans went down, Ronins and syn, that you guys would have disbanded the crappy alliance thing, cus you did wot you came to do. But instead, your all happy to have the server very boring and stagnate and in your own world. And still people wonder why uranus has the smallest population of all the servers, its cus there is no scope to improve. There is no way a newbie clan can make a difference, or take an op, which is sad.

Hell reaps moved to pluto ffs, me and milky went to pluto aswell, WHY?!?!, cus there is something to do there. Other than get zerged, hell, synchs only ever log from jupiter if somebody is taking their ops, and then its like 30 people come on :/

XaNToR
24-01-04, 15:29
HF on pluto with FF and spirit... dont expect that u get even 1 of their OP...

Rieper
24-01-04, 16:53
Xan... there is no uber clan on the server that pwns all.. FLUX is good, but they arent above all the rest. I'll see about organizing op wars with you so we match numbers if you want.. SSC vs FLUX 1 fight no allies etc

and as for the alliance disbanding, we were actually pulling out of it as a clan.. but there were no enemies to fight solo.. Uranus has a problem in that only one faction ever becomes powerful at a time (outside of TS/FA alliance) and after crahn its BD.. hopefully it will be CA or TT soon.. these things rise and fall.. i think when it does become CA or TT the alliance will fall...

Tratos
24-01-04, 17:00
and as for the alliance disbanding, we were actually pulling out of it as a clan.. but there were no enemies to fight solo..

Erm, what did you say at the top of your post?

Xan... there is no uber clan on the server that pwns all.. FLUX is good, but they arent above all the rest. I'll see about organizing op wars with you so we match numbers if you want.. SSC vs FLUX 1 fight no allies etc

So FLUX arnt you enemies? you must be stupid.

Get out of the alliance, and you can fight US, we are your enemies afterall, and we actualy keep to the BRING ONE CLAN, thing, unlike the GLGAY i mean GLA

So, the way youve descibed your situation, i see no reason at all for you to be in the GLA.

Infact @ the GLA, plz disband, we've had some great clan vs clan fights this week, which are alot more fun (win or lose) than

ZERG - O - CRON

~T

J. Folsom
24-01-04, 17:07
I think another reason (Apart from any faction related issues) for Uranus's "bad reputation" is that many people still remember the amount of hardware related problems the server had for many months.
While this is currently not the case anymore, I'd be very unsurprised if many new players get told "You'd better not start playing on Uranus, lag heaven".

Rieper
24-01-04, 17:19
atm SSC isnt active enough to fight 1v1 most of the time..im pretty sure FLUX has a shitload more people on than us most of the time which is why i have to organize it.

As for the alliance, i'll be part of it so that i can keep the SSC core ops, and so that i can keep killing all the knobheads who have some irrational problem with SSC.. and that was around before the alliance o_O

im gonna try not posting in this thread anymore.. these bitch/anti alliance threads always piss me off

Cruzbroker
24-01-04, 17:48
SSC, solution: DON*T GO WITH THE GLA.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/zerg/shot0045.jpg

http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/zerg/shot0050.jpg

YES, they are ALL from gla, not a single player from our team..

AND there's more more, over the hills and inside the op, everywhere.

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 18:22
atm SSC isnt active enough to fight 1v1 most of the time..im pretty sure FLUX has a shitload more people on than us most of the time which is why i have to organize it.

As for the alliance, i'll be part of it so that i can keep the SSC core ops, and so that i can keep killing all the knobheads who have some irrational problem with SSC.. and that was around before the alliance o_O

im gonna try not posting in this thread anymore.. these bitch/anti alliance threads always piss me off

SSC hasnt been active or strong enough to fight 1v1 since Yakuza broke off

The syncs hold your "core" ops just incase you didnt notice (nice allies btw) and SSC held 6 ops at one stage 4 of which are permantently held by your allies or held by your ex-allies TJ which your great friends obviously wont help you get back.

Yeah these people who bitch about trying to play a game for fun but every time they try have fun or test their skills against another clan 5 clans come and gank them.

In general these days on uranus you dont have fun at opwars as very few clans are willing even to attempt to fight by themsleves so the only fun pvp is pking( not really my style) or natural selection(fight night) which I have a feeling Fang wont be bothering with anymore even thogh I havent spoken to him about it.

L0KI
24-01-04, 18:32
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
or natural selection(fight night) which I have a feeling Fang wont be bothering with anymore even thogh I havent spoken to him about it.

Interesting you should say that...

The last one i hosted was semi-ruined with a few Tsunami sniper spies on the hill sniping spectators, and i was hit a few times.

I would do it, but unfortunately, i think too many very young, very immature children play this game.

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 18:34
It was just a feeling I got from the post you put in the event forum saying that it was cancelled last week kinda had a vibe of not sure Im bothered doing it again about it.

QuantumDelta
24-01-04, 19:47
I knew when this thread started it was going to boil down to this bullshit that drove me into the cycle which eventually led me to being unable to justify paying for it.

Give it a friggin rest.
Where's the damned keep it in game stamp?

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 19:48
Should really make QD a GM so it saves him telling them what to do.

QuantumDelta
24-01-04, 19:51
Should really make QD a GM so it saves him telling them what to do. Why do I always get assaulted by the little people...?
Infact you're not even one of the little people just one of their brothers o_O

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 19:57
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Why do I always get assaulted by the little people...?
Infact you're not even one of the little people just one of their brothers o_O

Lol I actually find that funny because I like being one of the little people.

I dont brag i dont think I know everything I dont have arrogance coming out of my ass like others on this forum.

And tbh trying to insult me by comparing me to my brother is both stupid and lame as everybody knows how different our personalities.

As to my brother being a little person he was just as big as you and better skilled, he just doesnt have a rather stupid post count in the forums and didnt run a lick arse sync bitch clan.

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:02
lol, you see.. he hit a nerve, thats why you're getting worked up. You love to stir shit up snow, a thread always goes downhill when you post in it. You dont bring anything to the table, you're just a bitter bloke..

probably a depressive teen goth irl, thats why you strike out when you can hide behind the computer screen.

L0KI
24-01-04, 20:05
This has become a flame fest.

F
A
N
-
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
-
T
A
S
T
I
C

It was a valid thread...

but im sure the thread will now be closed :(

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:06
Fang, sorry for arguing in your thread, but i dont wanna stand by and watch snow act like a dick (unprovoked, natch)

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 20:08
*Laughs and waits for the rest of SSC to log on the forum and flame him*

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:11
SSC have already posted in this thread, unlike many of the BD players (or crahn players) they arent flamers.. they dont whine

im slightly more vocal, and significantly more irritable btu you'll find for the most part (with the exception of me) SSC are reasonable, and mature...

just compare people llike matt to gandalf...

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 20:16
Actually the SSC Im waiting for is psyco groupie he flames me for being alive.

Comparing Matt to Gandalf isnt fair as they have completely different personalites, a better comparison to gandalf is nico, wolfcraft or kublai.Ane the only person that probably compares to Matt is Vicious.

Anyway sorry Fang for the flaming on the thread but I dont like seeing QD strut around like he owns the place or him being condesending and superior or riepers blind defense of him(even though rieper is generally a decent enough bloke, if not a QD zealot).

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:21
dude.. he made a comment that was completely valid.. find me one thread about the alliance that hasnt descended into a flamefest..

and he quit, because he was sick and tired of that.. bitching and whining and flaming.

So, tell me, why did you jump on him like that? he didnt attack anyone..

edit: it wasnt a comparison in that sense. Gandalf is a good representative of the general SSC member personality.. whereas matt represents the sort of people that currently populate BD.

Psyco Groupie
24-01-04, 20:21
the only probelm with fight night was k9 stealing from spiro

and snow .. stop faction spying and you might get some respect :)

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 20:32
Psyco I wasnt FA to spy I was FA because I was in FA clans and I was in FA and SSC before you were so I have more right to be there then you and tbh I wouldnt of fought SSC if they hadnt of allied with the syncs....I fight anyone who allies with the syncs but I do keep it to op wars as a general rule.And I dont actually appreciate the fact that I was branded a spy because I fought in faction because of them allying out of faction, I stayed FA as long as I could because unlike some FA I actually love the faction storyline but I would actually rather fight against the GLA and with my friends then adhere to RP storyline and so Ive been forced to BD

And Rieper the reason I said that was because afaik, but I may be wrong, QD got a ban for acting as if he could tell GMs what to do and since hes not a GM on this board he has no right to decide what is and isnt breaking the forum rules and what should and shouldnt be kept in game.

Tratos
24-01-04, 20:44
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie

belts are dropped to be hacked.

~T

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:45
PG has an equal right ot be fa.. you dont have any more right to be there than him.

and if i had killed you while AFK today and you made a thread about a bug in neocron, would it make any sense jumping in the thread and whining about it.

and also, do you know that QD was banned? or is this something you heard? because that would make it even less justifiable.

you're just digging....

alig
24-01-04, 20:45

Why is he faction spying? as u dont know, ssc was my first clan and apart from i *think* j.reaper no one at all in ssc that still plays now was in that clan before i was, i was that clan for like 8 or 9 months or so.....infact u probably dont know this but uTs and ssc used to be k0s and now look, they licked there ass'es out and joined them months later, for one minute has it never occured to u that this whole fucking german thing is lame and driving the server away to other servers? gla = germans licking arses

XanX
24-01-04, 20:47
k9 stealing from spiro
[/B]

Nah, I did that :)

And anyway, not that its your business, the reason was there was a sniper at the first FN NS and was found to be one of spiros m8's, so he *lost* his 3 slot FL and I *acquired* a 3 slot FL which a clan member is now the proud owner of, its all a case of somebody not playing by the rules. Or should the be Natural Selection :)

XanX
24-01-04, 20:52
OH btw, back to the thread, Yeah seems it does have a bad rep :rolleyes: o_O

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:54
Originally posted by alig
Why is he faction spying? as u dont know, ssc was my first clan and apart from i *think* j.reaper no one at all in ssc that still plays now was in that clan before i was, i was that clan for like 8 or 9 months or so.....infact u probably dont know this but uTs and ssc used to be k0s and now look, they licked there ass'es out and joined them months later, for one minute has it never occured to u that this whole fucking german thing is lame and driving the server away to other servers? gla = germans licking arses

it may be that its just Rah and Me.. not sure tho. and also, we were kos to uTs and we fought them.. and we were kos to ronins and we fought alongside them. We've fought clans and allied with em at different times. Theres no arse licking involved. Its called a common enemy ali, and its bullshit to think that anyone came begging for help. We have a common enemy and we fight together against them. SSC wasnt allied with syncs UNTIL syndicate decided to push us off the fence by taking our ops. we were pushed into that alliance. Now say they had gone to protopharma and asked us to fight against uTs and syncs.. considering the situation at the time, and the positions involved, we might have seen SSC fighting against uTs and synchronizers today.

Whats happened, happened.. and im sick of talking about it..

Rieper
24-01-04, 20:55
Originally posted by XanX
OH btw, back to the thread, Yeah seems it does have a bad rep :rolleyes: o_O

I wonder why?

Mr_Snow
24-01-04, 21:02

He was killed after it not at it he shouldnt of hung around an anarchy zone so long fucking about with his mates.

and if i had killed you while AFK today and you made a thread about a bug in neocron, would it make any sense jumping in the thread and whining about it.

Makes no sense Ive never made a thread complainong about bugs even when I lost my backpack on my only char at the time.

And if thats a jibe at me for giving out for QD acting like a GM then deal with it he doesnt have the authority to tell people what to do on these boards so he shouldnt act like it and then try insult me because I said he doesnt have the authority.

and also, do you know that QD was banned? or is this something you heard? because that would make it even less justifiable.

you're just digging....

99% certain because the source was reliable and because QD didnt post for near enough three days Im inclined to believe him but I leave open the possiblity of being wrong.

it may be that its just Rah and Me.

Actually theres probably more ex-SSC fighting SSC now then there is left in the clan from that time.

And if you remember when sYn and SSC started fighting I sat on the fence not wanting to fight SSC as there was still people I saw as friends active in the clan until SSC started the sync loving now the only active member I would think of as a mate is scorpious.

LTA
24-01-04, 21:07
Yeah its all fine and dandy for the people in it, they have the backup of a good 30 runners.
Sometimes if were lucky we can get a good number out, the city can't ally to bd as its a flawed thing as you have enemy set turrets etc.
So it's a guarenteed loss it's just how many hours it takes for the rest of the alliance to show to the fight and it's never normally long.
i always enjoyed fighting uts and lp, dunno what their problem was why they suddenly decided lets make a alliance of every german clan and attack them.... The syncs suddenly kick out their uk/us section and join the alliance so now think what it looks like to us and what your trying to tell us....

You can stand there saying stop whining, deal with it, it's not a problem, you make to much fuss but at the end of the day your not the one defending ops against it, or trying to take ops against it.....

As for the title, bad rep it has this carebear rep where i aint actually sure it came from, we have wars i've seen some incredible wars.
I've seen pkers etc its not much disimilar to other servers
Just cuz some people help noobs rather than shoot em or something i dunno.... maybe someone will explain...

QuantumDelta
24-01-04, 21:28
My Three day ban was for repetative flaming/attacks on a specific moderator in a very short period of time.

Sigh, as usual, no real info.

L0KI
24-01-04, 22:28
I must comment on Reaps comaprison of matt and gandalf.

Matt should not have been brought up. Firstly, he quit the game the day i left sYn afaik. He isnt a member of BD.

Your comparison was vague and flawed. You compared a "representative" of SSC, to a "representative" of BD (a faction).

If we are going to play it that way, lets compare Hardcore to Milksh@ke?

Your arguments are as bad as R2K's PvP :D

Nidhogg
24-01-04, 22:32
Be careful with those flames please.

N

REMUS
24-01-04, 22:36
Originally posted by alig

yeah i rememebr that i joined just before you with suduceha, shes still in ssc but unfortuneatly shes ranked "turrets an stuff" LOL :( i gave up trying to get a sf and completeing my SH and DIS :p

EDIT: oh and QD is teh sex and speak words of wankishness in his direction and i will find you and burn your toes :p

Keiron
24-01-04, 22:43
TBH, the reason why Uranus’s population is low is because of the reputation. Sadly this reputation is deserved. Op fights tend to be 4+ clans vs 1, with 3-5 on 1 odds. This allience's only goal is to own ops, not to have fun, or anything else. The majority of the alliance (the 2 large TS German-only clans) play on Jupiter. They just get called when they are on Jupiter that {blah} op is under attack and they should log on. They then proceeded to call every clan they know and get non-clanned runners. Their only goal seems to be to drive players off the server by calling such absurd odds. Until the about 1/2 of Sat immigrates to Uranus, its going to stay like this.

alig
24-01-04, 22:49
Originally posted by REMUS
yeah i rememebr that i joined just before you with suduceha, shes still in ssc but unfortuneatly shes ranked "turrets an stuff" LOL :( i gave up trying to get a sf and completeing my SH and DIS :p

EDIT: oh and QD is teh sex and speak words of wankishness in his direction and i will find you and burn your toes :p

lol i dont have a problem with the ssc qd is clan leader of, im k0s with the ssc they have recently made...check for ssc but without the "the shattered....bla bla" just "shattered....bla bla"

Celt
24-01-04, 22:50
[ edited for violation of the forum rules (flaming) - I said no more flaming. ]

Fang I still wub you, when's your site going to be back up(if ever)?

Rieper
24-01-04, 23:02
I must comment on Reaps comaprison of matt and gandalf.

Matt should not have been brought up. Firstly, he quit the game the day i left sYn afaik. He isnt a member of BD.

Your comparison was vague and flawed. You compared a "representative" of SSC, to a "representative" of BD (a faction).

If we are going to play it that way, lets compare Hardcore to Milksh@ke?

Your arguments are as bad as R2K's PvP :D

talking about SSC not Fallen Angels.. and the sort of players that play in BD are like matt.

and the new SSC is the same SSC without inactives. Its not SSC thats changed, its the situation on Uranus.

snow, you're wrong about ex SSC fighting. most players from the core of SSC (from about the time Ali joined) are inactive. the only SSC player who i know has been playing longer than me and is still active outside the clan now plays on pluto.

L0KI
24-01-04, 23:12
talking about SSC not Fallen Angels.. and the sort of players that play in BD are like matt.

and the new SSC is the same SSC without inactives. Its not SSC thats changed, its the situation on Uranus.

Do you not understand?

Read it again... :rolleyes:

You are comparing a clan (your clan) with a faction.

Its like me comparing Flux with the entire FA faction, using Hardcore and co as an example.

Im not like Matt. There's certainly nobody in FLUX like Matt...
Or is that aimed at someone else?

XanX
24-01-04, 23:24
Matt, god love im, was a manic.

He was very short tempered and spoke his mind, but there is nobody in my clan that is like that, we have all made sure that we all get along together. All decisions are clan based, I rarely, if ever, make a decision for OTHER people, but I dont get involved with the server politics as much as possible.

Fang is a very good player and believes in faction RP, which is sadly lacking in tsunami atm, when did synchs ever do a RP event??

Gotterdammerung
24-01-04, 23:28
Ok, listen up.

Untill someone invents something that will let you reach out and punch someone in the nose over the internet you are just going to have to KEEP IT IN GAME.

Put the wee-wees back in your pants, don't post screenies, don't name players and keep it in game. No one cares if your dad can kick his dads butt, if you have a new virtual hentai girlfriend or if you think the other guy smells bad, it doesn't belong on the forum.

Tighten this up now and get back on track or else the outcome looks dim.

SorkZmok
24-01-04, 23:44
The worst thing about this thread is that its one of the fucking reasons why ppl think uranus sucks.
Half of this thread is just poor flaming and shittalking.

SO FUCKING STOP THAT!

kthxbye.

I love uranus. 'nuff said.

Spoon
24-01-04, 23:50
Personally, I like the server(Uranus), I started playing on it again about two weeks ago to level a couple of characters....
It's not locked down tighter(GR's) than a frogs arsehole, like the other servers and I haven't been PK'ed or ganked yet, there.....

The only thing I don't like about it is, it takes a little longer to get a tradeskiller, but it's not to big of a problem....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
Put the wee-wees back in your pants, don't post screenies, don't name players and keep it in game. No one cares if your dad can kick his dads butt, if you have a new virtual hentai girlfriend or if you think the other guy smells bad, it doesn't belong on the forum.

Can I use that as my sig?

:lol:

Gotterdammerung
24-01-04, 23:54
yes

[edited for oath]

you can use that in your sig :D

Rieper
24-01-04, 23:56
thinking about it.. i think its more regs... but i dont see FLUX as much.. i've said before i have nothing but respect for thhe core FLUX peeps.. just careful how you recruit.

Oath
24-01-04, 23:58
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
yes
Weren't Spam threads outlawed?

1 word replys........

Deep an meaningfull............O_o

XaNToR
25-01-04, 00:12
It's cool that u people complain about the "ally"

I remember times when Syncs Ronins Apoclayptic Assasins FLUX The Bitches and many more fought against 1 single clan... uTs. In that time u guys liked the ally.... but u couldnt resist very long.... most of these clans had a really bad time after that wars..

U started the "cool" alliance, u guys showed us how it goes... and we guys show u how much fun it is...

All ur actions get reflected now, and ur pissed of that ? hmmm why :rolleyes:

I know u guys wont admit that fact, but it stays a fact...

A new tactic also seems to be that u guys attack when the enemy clan got like 2-3 online ( i know cloak promised me that it wont happen again that often)

in shorten form :

Eco on Uranus : best on all 4 servers

Fights on Uranus : counts to average fights with big flames after 98 % of every fight, even when people fought them "fair"

Void
25-01-04, 00:12
I hope the FLUX-Members noticed the missing of any uTs-Members in the Fights the last 2 days. We are not interested in that kind of fighting. We only call for our allys (normaly only syncs) when someone decides to hack one of our ops when we only have one or two people on. And of course help them in the same situation.
I hope you also understand that winning a fight in soliko isnt possible for the attacker with equal teams(maybe if the defender makes some bad mistakes). So we called for some more support in this situation.

greetz
Void

*hopes that his babelfish-english is understandably*

P.S. maybe we should make a clan on jupiter with all good uranusplayers, to teach them how the real PvP works...:D :D

Mr_Snow
25-01-04, 00:20
Xantor uTs is inactive a lot of the time whether 4 on a saturday afternoon or 8 midweek its not unusual to only see 2 or 3 uTs online.

As for the ronins and allies attacking uTs on their own ages ago that wasnt one sided the ronins fought against uTs and allies by themselves nad you had plenty of allies at that time too, I think neofrog listed something like a dozen clans to watch out for of varying sizes.

And respect to uTs for fighting on their own when they can hopefully others will try follow your example.

Originally posted by Void
P.S. maybe we should make a clan on jupiter with all good uranusplayers, to teach them how the real PvP works...:D :D

To be honest English only speakers arent made welcome there,read Fangs first post, and Ive tried seeing if there was a primarily english speaking clan there but couldnt see any and my German sucks too much to be clanned with all German speakers,

Tratos
25-01-04, 00:21
i do respect uTs for not coming to the fights with the rest of the GLA this week, and i hope FLUX will be able to have some clan vs clan fights with you in the near future.

~T

XaNToR
25-01-04, 00:27
we took for 1 fight TJ from Jupiter to Uranus... and sometimes Next United but hey... we hadnt that many allies because everyone hated us:lol:

And our clan isnt really inactive per day 7-9 online... on weekend even 13++ but i admit thats not very often ...

Celt
25-01-04, 00:34
meep meep
Originally posted by XaNToR
[B]
I remember times when Syncs Ronins Apoclayptic Assasins FLUX The Bitches and many more fought against 1 single clan... uTs. In that time u guys liked the ally.... but u couldnt resist very long.... most of these clans had a really bad time after that wars..I never ONCE seen flux, ronins and synchs fighting together.
Nor ever seen ronins synchs & TB at the same time.

FLUX and ronins never had ANY kind of alliance, we just shared enemies, and hence helped each others a few times.
Same went with TB.

Synchs were allied with ronins, but not for very long, and our co-operation was sadly limited :(

As for ap as, ask any ronins vet still around and they will tell you, most of the help was on sided.

U started the "cool" alliance, u guys showed us how it goes... and we guys show u how much fun it is...
There's like.....*counts*3 people fighting the GLA who were around back then?

All ur actions get reflected now, and ur pissed of that ? hmmm why :rolleyes:
Comparing apples and oranges doesnt wash xantor.

I know u guys wont admit that fact, but it stays a fact...

A new tactic also seems to be that u guys attack when the enemy clan got like 2-3 online ( i know cloak promised me that it wont happen again that often)
GLA has been doing that since before I started playing, as individual clans.

Darth Slayer
25-01-04, 00:47
*Laughs and waits for the rest of SSC to log on the forum and flame him*
Um I've never flamed u matey in fact I've stuck up for u.......:(

Edit..... Ahh read all the other posts now sorry Snow jumped teh gun.
Now it pisses me off when I see ppl I consider friends bitching at each other over what is a friggin game. No wonder I'm starting to play SWG more......:eek:

L0KI
25-01-04, 00:48
I was around back then, but i was nothing to do with the uTs fighting...

XaNToR
25-01-04, 00:49
I never ONCE seen flux, ronins and synchs fighting together.
Nor ever seen ronins synchs & TB at the same time.

FLUX and ronins never had ANY kind of alliance, we just shared enemies, and hence helped each others a few times.
Same went with TB.

Synchs were allied with ronins, but not for very long, and our co-operation was sadly limited

As for ap as, ask any ronins vet still around and they will tell you, most of the help was on sided.

The Soliko fight, when the zone crashed due too many people.... there were many of these fights

Comparing apples and oranges doesnt wash xantor.

hm why ? u guys were pissed about our way of fighting, so u formed a alliance, similiar here...

GLA has been doing that since before I started playing, as individual clans

I'm sure many did... but u complain about being keen on having fights and do it neways.... why:rolleyes:

Celt
25-01-04, 00:53
Originally posted by XaNToR
The Soliko fight, when the zone crashed due too many people.... there were many of these fights
Synchs, ap as & ronins versus uts & next united.
wow, 3 versus 2 clans.

hm why ? u guys were pissed about our way of fighting, so u formed a alliance, similiar here...
Who are "u guys" ?
Barely anyone outside the GLA hails from the era of ronins et al.

I'm sure many did... but u complain about being keen on having fights and do it neways.... why:rolleyes:
I do what? Last I looked I wasnt FLUX, last I looked I havent played uranus for months...

Nidhogg
25-01-04, 00:59
I've heard enough. Keep it in-game.

N