PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze chips

Ghanima
20-01-04, 15:44
I just wanted to know if Kamikaze chips are still available and where to get them if they are?

Thanks for the help,

Ghanima

Richard Slade
20-01-04, 15:46
Get the $$$/MC5 and wave it around the market
That's how you loot them nowadays

Mumblyfish
Buy them off other runners. Tank and pistol ones are relatively easy to obtain, running at around the 2m area on Pluto.

Here's hoping they don't come back. The game actually has some real rares now (woo).

Deanus_willis
Kami chips were drop items only

Generally the Kamikazzi bot that dropped them is considered extinct. so if you want one have 20million cr or a DS to trade :p

unless you want a pistol kami. generally no one uses them so might get one for under 8 million cr

Original monk
there not available no more no, they are GM spawned only so pretty rare at the moment.. they used to drop yeah and certain individuals have appartments full of em (not me no) .. but now they arent available no more ..l

Mumblyfish
20-01-04, 15:49
Originally posted by Deanus_willis
unless you want a pistol kami. generally no one uses them so might get one for under 8 million cr

Pistol kami > you.

Deanus_willis
20-01-04, 15:51
actually, are tank kami's worth it? my style is hit hard and get out so i recon i should be getting hold of this for capped CS damage or distant doomie OWNidge. any thoughts?