PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Dream

Richard Slade
20-01-04, 13:24
Five score years ago, a great Company, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the License Agreement. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Internet slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity. But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the NC is still not free.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every Via apt and every OZ home, from every wasteland zone and every part of NC, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Gaming spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, it is free at last!"

I'm sorry. I just had to....
Name the fella who wrote the original btw.

Velvet
20-01-04, 13:37
Martin L. King???
Double, double
toil and trouble,
fire burn
and cauldron bubble!
:rolleyes:

Richard Slade
20-01-04, 13:40
M.L.K Jr actually =P

Velvet
20-01-04, 13:56
Not bad for a german:D
And mine???
Who wrote it?

Whoa! Maybe a bit too intellectuel for this audience... *g* (no, you`re not meant Slade)

robinitnow
20-01-04, 13:59
shake spear?

Velvet
20-01-04, 14:15
100 out of 100 points.:D

It seems the school system has its benefits...

Who said:

"Act only according to that maxim by which you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law."??

Parker
20-01-04, 14:26
Kant say I know ....

John

J. Folsom
20-01-04, 14:53
I had a dream too, I think it had something do with carrots coming to life and taking over the world. But it might have been radishes instead.

:p

Richard Slade
20-01-04, 15:18
Umm I got outta this discussion long ago but what the heck
"Not bad for a German"? I'm friggin' Swedish =P

@Parker
very funny =P

And yeah..
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
Chew on that one

Dribble Joy
20-01-04, 15:24
I had a dream, I was at the bus stop, and this crazy guy who is always there with the big long cape was screaming as usual.
And Niel Adams told him to be quiet, but it wasn't Niel Adams, it was Sam Neil, ans he was going mad too. So I got on the bus and left them to it......