PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this game?

Benjie
20-01-04, 09:58
Take out your bottled up anger for Neocron here!
(hell, at least it's organised if we acknowledge not to take this thread too seriously!)

Richard Slade
20-01-04, 11:27
You forgot the last part:
KK's slow arses

Mumblyfish
20-01-04, 11:29
The PPU class. If they'd just given basic healing tools to spies, so that the support class would be weak, then everything would've been hunky-dory.

Oh, and I ran out of Pringles. FUK U KK!!!!

necrocon
20-01-04, 12:12
wow 15 voters and im the only one to defend the droms onoz protect the droms dammit :-p

WE NEED FIX PATCHES so like a man/ woman? above me said KKs slow asses :-p

I still love the KK though as I need my neocron got to log in now 1 hour reading the formum takes a lot of my game time

so does braking a moron into his own house prick left the keys in his bed

Disturbed021
20-01-04, 19:59
lack of ppl playing....pop is to small for such a good gameo_O :(

Bl1nd
20-01-04, 20:28
u forgot the most stupid rank system in the whole world

Psyco Groupie
20-01-04, 20:36
noobs on forum giving shit advice / spam

MrBiggles
20-01-04, 20:37
I can't believe more people didn't vote for the "too many k3wl d3wds"

i'm so sick of seeing intentionally misspelled words and "p0wned" messages, and i've only been playing like 4 days and haven't even ventured out beyond the aggie areas much yet.

i'm dreading what's going to happen when i actually start PvP type stuff.

CarniFlex
20-01-04, 20:44
all these polls about whats wrong with this game instead of those thread about happy pills and how good they are at releving the tension and stress nc players feels when they get fre, synchbugs, inventorybugs and general bugs.

Agent L
20-01-04, 20:46
MrBiggles:
Hehe, I understand you, I hate intentional misspelling in my native language. However in english...
l337 sp34k r0xx0rz, ph34r meh!

And what's wrong with the game?

NOTHING IS WRONG!

Valkyrie
21-01-04, 03:19
I like the game alot atm, however I do think (although this sounds carebear) if people laid off the noobs just abit more would stay and we'd have higher server pops which make for a much more fun game all round.