PDA

View Full Version : Prepping 4 BDOY

rubaduckythug
20-01-04, 01:57
I dont think that i will actually get a response from this cuase well i guess it will open to many details about BDOY until kk releases this information some time this month, but if not now, When you do release the info will it include the following info?

1. First and probably the most important, Is there going to be a char wipe or are our characters as well as there belongings going to be transfered to BDOY?

2. If chars and there belongings do get transfered to BDOY will we have time to Transfer our things from our city apartments to somewhere accesable? dont want somthing to happen like with that last patch ;) although that dosnt stop me from going to my plaza 1 apt :rolleyes: , But i know i dont wanna be shot for trying to pack my things and leave the city :cool:

Could a mod plz coment on this or asure me that this info will be provided in the comming anouncement?

Thx :angel:

ezza
20-01-04, 02:01
i recon the most a Mod will comment on this is closing it:lol:

DOY threads still KOS i think

Cyphor
20-01-04, 02:03
1) Im 99.9% sure there wont be a char or item wipe, it would be commercial suicide for kk, and their statement of wiping chars of accounts cancelled for over 3 months before the release of bdoy implies all our active chars are safe :angel:

2)Im also pretty sure you'll have to do the move out of your apts yourself, it would take alot of time on kk's part to do it for you, however they will most likely give you some notice in adv...I hope :eek:

rubaduckythug
20-01-04, 02:06
2)Im also pretty sure you'll have to do the move out of your apts yourself, it would take alot of time on kk's part to do it for you, however they will most likely give you some notice in adv...I hope

Yea thats wut i ment just if TG is gonna be moved where the hell do i put my shit?o_O Id have to buy like 4 apts in the canyon just to store my stuff until bdoy :(

Cyphor
20-01-04, 02:13
You could try the pp apts, but its a good question, players shouldn't be expected to buy new apts, im sure they'll come up with a solution though, as im sure this is one of the more important changes(the moving of factions).

As said above this thread will prob be closed though as it could start speculation and rumours, dont think they want any of that till doy details are released.

rubaduckythug
20-01-04, 02:15
Yea as i also posted above it might be a little too soon to spec or ask wut will happen i jsut dont wanna be sorry when BDOY comes out and i loose my stuff or its stuck in the city :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
20-01-04, 02:18
KK will give you plenty of time to deal with any serious changes imposed by BDOY (if any). Oh, and there will be no char wipe.

Please resist the urge to speculate until the list is released.

N