PDA

View Full Version : Kami Mobs, are they still in the game?

kira wolf
19-01-04, 17:40
Just wondering. Anyone encounter them lately?

I, personally have never seen one but....

[TgR]KILLER
19-01-04, 17:42
never seen one eighter.. but din't hear anybody saying they dit for the last few weeks or so.

Original monk
19-01-04, 17:43
i doubt you will see one soon, they arent ingame nomore .. only a GM can spawn em, so maybe when youre lucky ya can fight one at an event :) altough last event they didnt spawn any (the crp christmasevent)

Spoon
19-01-04, 18:04
I believe anti-city factions are still owed a Kami event on Pluto, the pro-city factions got their Kami event(on Pluto), and a *cough*certain clan*cough* got an assload of Kami chips......:rolleyes:

But nothing for the anti-city factions on Pluto.....

don't know if it's the same deal on other servers.........

Necrosadistic
19-01-04, 18:11
DoY gate guards look like Kamis... I don't know if they are though, and they do unholy damage...

Marx
19-01-04, 18:14
anti-city factions are still owed a Kami event on Pluto, the pro-city factions got their Kami event(on Pluto)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hay guyz, lits go 'n keel our allies dudes when thayr attackin' our enamy.

anti-city + kami event = lol style gap in plotline.

Original monk
19-01-04, 18:46
Originally posted by Spoon
and a *cough*certain clan*cough* got an assload of Kami chips......:rolleyes:

ow on pluto its the same as on saturn i see :)

Spoon
19-01-04, 18:49
Originally posted by Marx
anti-city + kami event = lol style gap in plotline.

Ahh, yes, the old "doesn't fit the storyline arguement".....

So, if you are anti-city you wouldn't have tried to kill a Kami, if you came across one?

Anti-City people don't lose soullight for killing Kami's, so to me it's just another mob in the game......

And what about anti-city people leveling off of DoY bots, that doesn't exactly fit the storyline either, but people do it.....

Maybe they should just have a mass Laruent HoverBot spawn for the Anti-City people.....

t0tt3
19-01-04, 18:53
Originally posted by Spoon
Maybe they should just have a mass Laruent HoverBot spawn for the Anti-City people.....

Yaaaaay and all hovers get stucked up in the trees good spawn :D :rolleyes:

J. Folsom
19-01-04, 18:54
In reference to the Kami event for anti-city thingamabob. I think the best possibility for that would be to create some new Kami Y. Reps, Y. Reps were CityAdmin productions, and I wouldn't be surprised if they would try and put kami chips in Y. Rep's if they find it necesarry.

Wait, I shouldn't be saying that about CA anymore, I'm NEXT now.
So erm...
Reeza is great! Yeah.