PDA

View Full Version : You know you've played too much, when...

Samhain
19-01-04, 15:36
- I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk, and while pouring it, I wondered "I wonder how much this will help my CON?"

- After several days of powerleveling, I finally went OUTSIDE, and when I put my trench coat on, my immediate reaction was "wtf, this is the wrong power armor, I'm a spy not a monk"

- When paintball season starts up again, I just KNOW I'm going to get my ass kicked the first several games because I'll be waiting for a reticule to close on my targets

anyone else?

Shadow Dancer
19-01-04, 15:38
How many of these threads are we going to have?

o_O

Ren
19-01-04, 15:39
alot, obviously been playing too long.

Shut it!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Samhain
19-01-04, 15:39
Sorry? I did a search ahead of time and nothing came up. Maybe I worded my search wrong. Delete this one then, please, moderators...

Shadow Dancer
19-01-04, 15:41
Oops, didn't mean to make you feel bad. Sorry. :p

Continue. :angel:

-=Bl@de=-
19-01-04, 15:43
you know when uve been playing to long when u call ur teacher a g0rt and ur mates nibs

GT_Rince
19-01-04, 15:58
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
How many of these threads are we going to have?

o_O

Dude, u forgot to add a +1 to that post... :rolleyes:

BiTeMe
19-01-04, 16:09
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Dude, u forgot to add a +1 to that post... :rolleyes:

So did you :p

Original monk
19-01-04, 16:12
ya know when ya played to long when ya ask the bank to give ya 2K from youre bankaccount ... they look at you like youre talking chinese ...

@ blade: -=Blade=- 71/69 PE /// Elemental 60/69 TANK /// Pete Waterman 71/60 PPU /// Gravity X 73/61 SPY

-> ow: so you are that ppu that damageboosted and freezed me in mc5, good to know :)

L0KI
19-01-04, 16:16
Originally posted by BiTeMe
So did you :p

and u :p :p :p

-=Bl@de=-
19-01-04, 17:15
@ orig. Sry :( we were kinda pissed about u stealing our place lol. Stupid mc5 arguments

Original monk
19-01-04, 17:29
thats why i dont get why KK doesnt put more commanders in the game, certainly now everybody has the chips they need anyway, or atleast everyones mainchar has one :)

also to stay on the topic: you have played to long when you start dreaming about wondring around mc5 and even start a chat with the commander and the technical engineer ( aka `the force`), its quite nice when he says more then: you must pay for youre stupidity ... this is mostly when ya go to sleep right after a little huntingsession there ffcourse

do the test: play counterstrike the level: treetops, and im sure ya dream about TARZAN-like scenario's :)

Rai Wong
19-01-04, 17:33
you know your playing too long when you start refering races to neocron classes

Watching the last samurai you start rating everyones combat rank

you start to dress like your favourte class

Original monk
19-01-04, 17:41
Originally posted by Rai Wong
you start to dress like your favourte class

rofl, i can allready see all them PE's walking around in there crabsuits/lobstersuits ...

ezza
19-01-04, 17:46
Originally posted by Rai Wong
you know your playing too long when you start refering races to neocron classes

Watching the last samurai you start rating everyones combat rank

you start to dress like your favourte class yeah i walk around all day in powerarmour, gets a bit hot though wearing a tin can:(

sw1tch
19-01-04, 17:51
-you are shopping on the internet, see something expensive that you want, and are convinced a barterer can get it cheap for you

cRazy2003
19-01-04, 18:30
Originally posted by Samhain
- I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk, and while pouring it, I wondered "I wonder how much this will help my CON?"

- After several days of powerleveling, I finally went OUTSIDE, and when I put my trench coat on, my immediate reaction was "wtf, this is the wrong power armor, I'm a spy not a monk"

- When paintball season starts up again, I just KNOW I'm going to get my ass kicked the first several games because I'll be waiting for a reticule to close on my targets

anyone else?

dude...wtf?!
if u meaning by finally went outside that u didnt go outside at all after several days of power levelling then ur slightly nerdish and shud seek immeadiate medical advice im afraid o_O

GT_Rince
19-01-04, 18:36
Originally posted by L0KI
and u :p :p :p

And you ;)

Sealdude
19-01-04, 19:37
You ask you local drug dealer "Which stats do these boost"

You ask the local pimp "How much for a drom?"

Whenever you beat some one in a sport you go over and sex them.

If anyone ever beats you in a sport you yell "OMG h4x!!!111 Nerf!"

You search for the dismiss button in your garage.

Whever your working on something and they ask how long it will take you say "till april" then "December" then "When its done (tm)"

Ormy
20-01-04, 01:17
...When you cant stop staring at some guys number plate because it has "DOY" on it.

When you fall over and get hurt, get up and think "damn that hurt, bet i got some good CON tho"

When you stay away from cash machines, thinking the citycom will make you synch/FRE

When you're hungover, somebody asks you to do something, and you go "hang on, got synaptic impairment".

Ascension
20-01-04, 01:33
*When you ask what TL your breakfast is
*When your in class and someone answers wrong, you shout "No0b"

Ran
20-01-04, 01:33
Yes, so there have been 3 billion of these, that doesn't mean you have carte blanche to post off topic. The subject isn't that hard to understand, stay on it.

Zanathos
20-01-04, 01:43
When your physics teacher tells you to make a project on something you ask about TL limits..... I did that by accident :(

When your told to do research on an asignment and you ask what TL you need to research it.

When you make a Crahn Gaunlet out of paper mache and try strike down your enemies with dealdy bolts of lightning.

When your playing ANOTHER game and kill someone and try to sex their dead corpse after.

When you wonder how long it will take to syncronize into the classroom/meeting and plan ahead so you wont be late.

When you want to take a piss and think that there are no toilets.

Doc Holliday
20-01-04, 01:52
when u respond to threads like this oh yeah + 1