PDA

View Full Version : NeoLauncher Pro problem ...

\\Fényx//
19-01-04, 09:22
Ive got a problem with the latest neolauncher pro, all workin fine, but its the new graphics, All the belt's have the same colour, they all have the green one wether its fire/poison/energy/deflector O_o I first installed it it was fine, then restarted NC and they all went green, reinstalled nclp and it sorted it, after the next time I restarted NC they all went green again ... Anyone else got this problem ?

g0rt
19-01-04, 10:34
seems to give me this crap once in a while too

but a relog usually fixes it or something i dunno

i noticed twice now all my belts being green, then i logged a diff char and tehy were all the right color again so blah

\\Fényx//
19-01-04, 11:23
Originally posted by g0rt
seems to give me this crap once in a while too

but a relog usually fixes it or something i dunno

i noticed twice now all my belts being green, then i logged a diff char and tehy were all the right color again so blah

I gotta reinstall the launcher each time to sort the belts out .....

BramTops
19-01-04, 11:51
Yeah... although I beta-test every release, somehow this bug slipped through. On the test-rigs this problem never showed up though.

Sorry for this. Next version will come asap!

(I have to ask: did you install this version on a clean install of NC??)

\\Fényx//
19-01-04, 12:14
Originally posted by BramTops
(I have to ask: did you install this version on a clean install of NC??)

Well ive got custom skin's in there, other than that its just a updated nclp that ive installed, oh, yea, and ive got my 50 mem hax aswell :rolleyes: :p o_O

BramTops
23-01-04, 00:11
Next version will be up in a few moments... The new IGI has been made with all new clean installs... Hope this helps!

Watch the forums!

A mod can close this one now.