PDA

View Full Version : Tank PA camo now?

VetteroX
19-01-04, 04:57
Um... i saw some pics of camo tank pa... thought it was only test? but someone posted a pick on an op war in the uber trike pking thread and i see tanks in camo pa... was that op war on test or do is tank camo pa in game? if it is it wasnt in a few hous ago on the tanks i was pking...

L0KI
19-01-04, 05:00
skins can be edited as 99% of NC graphics can m8.

Som people ripped it from test and applied it to their retail.

For the rest of us PATIENT people, it will come with next patch ;)

Spectra260
19-01-04, 05:00
the guy who took the screens probably just copyed the tank pa file from test server and put it into his retail directory...

overwritten the old pa file, making it look like tha camo one

edit: omg, i knew someone was gonna beat me to it:rolleyes:

-=Bl@de=-
19-01-04, 05:03
for the benefit of the people w/o test server can someone host the file, is that possible?

VetteroX
19-01-04, 05:08
well, that answers that... ill wait. It really scares me people can do that... i guess forum rules forbid saying more but i hear people can do much worse while editing files....

Marx
19-01-04, 05:09
just wait till the patch.

because its not that all pa's are camo, its that 'camo pas' are camo.

so unless the people who changed teh' filage change it back, all the playars will be invisidible 'cause they're camo.

-=Bl@de=-
19-01-04, 05:11
so... i want cammo pa now 8|

Ivory
19-01-04, 05:13
*cries*

Tanks getting a camo pa when will meh getz my white pa :(

*dreams.........*

Marx
19-01-04, 05:14
Originally posted by -=Bl@de=-
so... i want cammo pa now 8|

happy 'baiting (http://www.waaazup.com/users/quintrill/camo%20armor.jpg).

-=Blasehase=-
19-01-04, 09:38
place this (http://home.pages.at/smoker/pak_mesh_tankarmor.act) in ur models folder

rubaduckythug
19-01-04, 13:07
I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Ok whens next patch damn it, i want some uber tank camo, ooh how about some desert storm camos too :p

EDIT: also anyone know if this is jsut gonna be changed by using the outfitter or will it be somthing you buy or earn?

Psyco Groupie
19-01-04, 13:10
its another PA dummy either bought or mini quest

ezza
19-01-04, 13:11
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Ok whens next patch damn it, i want some uber tank camo, ooh how about some desert storm camos too :p

EDIT: also anyone know if this is jsut gonna be changed by using the outfitter or will it be somthing you buy or earn?

its gonna be buyable at the MB proberbly as thats where its at on the test server

plenty of piccs of the camo pa here http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87115

the diffrence between the new camo and the camo that people have got on retail is that its just the camo armour on the normal PA, the skin goes to the normal white from distance, where as the real camo remains camo from distances as its a whole new mesh

J. Folsom
19-01-04, 14:00
Originally posted by ezza
the diffrence between the new camo and the camo that people have got on retail is that its just the camo armour on the normal PA, the skin goes to the normal white from distance, where as the real camo remains camo from distances as its a whole new mesh Actually, assuming people did it the way I did, it also stays camo from a large distance. This is because the Camo PA file is in fact it's own mesh already. So if you copy it over directly from the test server installation, you get the real one.

The only shame is you can't disable the colouring for different level PA's, as some colours look really bad on the camo PA.

ezza
19-01-04, 14:39
ahh right, think ill still wait for it to be out for real

NS_CHROME54
19-01-04, 20:58
i think i'll wait for the next patch, when only pa3's are camo pa.

sw1tch
19-01-04, 21:19
Is there a camo melee PA on test server? none of my TS chars have gone up to MB yet to have a look,

caus putting the file from the test server into retail makes melee PA a really cool blue camo.

ezza
19-01-04, 21:58
Originally posted by sw1tch
Is there a camo melee PA on test server? none of my TS chars have gone up to MB yet to have a look,

caus putting the file from the test server into retail makes melee PA a really cool blue camo. not that i could see, went to the MB but there wasnt a set of melee camo PA there

sw1tch
19-01-04, 22:42
well this is what melee PA looks like for me
http://www.p0stwh0restores.com/uploads/switch/meleePA.jpg

(tried to keep brighness same, but i have such different settings in windows and neocron everything comes out dark)

**note this is what i have done by copying files across, and i dont think it will be like this when retail is pached up, so dont expect it**

mdares
19-01-04, 23:33
o wow neato... melee pa needs better textures other than the easter egg colors...