PDA

View Full Version : Will we get outzone 7 back before doy?....

Benjie
19-01-04, 01:52
....or is it gonna be one of those "features"... (it better not be kk, outzone 7 is a bugged area and should be opened as soon as it's unbugged.) Anyway I miss it, and now I'm not even allowed to look at pictures of it. (A stupid rule in my opinion, but hey! Who am "I" to question it?) So can we expect it back soon?

Marx
19-01-04, 02:57
supposedly there's going to be some mutant community forming there. it's in one of the past neocronicles.

*shrug*

Archeus
19-01-04, 11:33
OZ7 has been closed since the start of retail as far as I know. Are you talking about OZ8 ?

Richard Slade
19-01-04, 13:20
Both will be BD anyways so who cares
It'll blow up sooner or later.

Vampire222
19-01-04, 13:27
OZ7 = doomed, itll never be opened evar again! no really

Marx
19-01-04, 17:06
if you're rereleasing the game, it doesn't make much sense to have areas still closed... does it?

:)

Benjie
19-01-04, 18:36
I have seen screenshots of it ages ago, and it looked incredible! There was a fence with a gap in it, and some kind of power station I think. :confused: I want it!! :( I hope it comes back at the very latest, with BDoY. But If it's already finished then why not re-open it with the next patch? I'm worried that kk are gonna make it one of BDoY's "features" when really it isn't. It's damn obvious that I am really just trying to justify them putting it back in the next patch, :angel:but what I'm saying is still kinda true? Isn't it?:confused:

Zeph0n
19-01-04, 22:54
Isnt Oz7 where the jail is?...........

J. Folsom
19-01-04, 22:55
Originally posted by Zeph0n
Isnt Oz7 where the jail is?........... That's outzone 8.

Outzone 7 has been sealed for ages, it was open back in Beta, but it got closed somewhere in the last months of Beta due to the bugginess of the area.

lullysing
20-01-04, 00:02
There was no way to escape that area, the ladders in that zone didn't work, the spawns were really fucked up ( go thru mobs and they spawn back 20 seconds later )

sw1tch
20-01-04, 00:08
Originally posted by lullysing
There was no way to escape that area, the ladders in that zone didn't work, the spawns were really fucked up ( go thru mobs and they spawn back 20 seconds later )

ah yes now i remember it, that was fun until i couldnt use the ladder to get out and the mobs owned me before i could reset position :p