View Full Version : graves exploit?

Cyphor
19-01-04, 01:24
When i logged into the graves today i was accused of exploiting as i hadnt left the graves to log, now apart from the fact that i had left before in a hurry to get to a op war i was wondering if logging in a hunting zone like the graves is a exploit? Afaik it isnt and if it is i think its pretty stupid, how can kk control when and where we have to log off? Anyways just wanted to get it cleared up so i know if leave b4 i log next time :p

edit: i think they were accusing me of exploiting thinking i was re-logging to reset the graves, however even if this was happening, would it be an exploit? In the year ive played nc its been common practice for droners to relog in the graves...did i miss a statement where kk declared this a exploit?

g0rt
19-01-04, 01:32
the guys a dumbass thats not an exploit lol

-Demon-
19-01-04, 01:54
Same as gort...i fail to see how this is ever a exploit.

Now if you where logged in and dead that might be something.

It's exploit to log on now? Jeez the amount of time you get a crash it might infinitely possible you had only just crashed so how they supposed to know?

Just laugh and walk away.

Cyphor
19-01-04, 01:57
heh thats what i thought guys thx for clearing it up, i just wanted to make sure i was in the right so i know for the future and so i know kk will ignore any reports :p

Shadow Dancer
19-01-04, 01:57
Dear god, everything is an exploit nowadays. :rolleyes:

Ascension
19-01-04, 02:00
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

OMG! shad dont post... its cleary an Exploi..... oh wait no sorry:lol:

Anyways.. The guy who said that is either a noob.. or blatently drunk..:p

g0rt
19-01-04, 02:36
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Honestly its just pathetic...para, where you log, how you fight mobs, wtf is next

Tazo
19-01-04, 02:43
Originally posted by -Demon-
It's exploit to log on now?
sure, logging in is a feature weakness :p

Shadow Dancer
19-01-04, 02:46
I think stealthing is an exploit, don't you agree Tazo?

Cytaur
19-01-04, 03:18
omfg this post is an exploit and should be banned

Sealdude
19-01-04, 04:07
You guys are such noobs. I mean just logging into the game should get you all banned. I mean cmon armless people cant use the keyboard and you can so thats clearly an advantage and therefore an exploit.

Marx
19-01-04, 04:13
in b4 peeps get b& 4 xploitz.

yeah, i think that dude who accused you of being a haxoring xploiter is a douche. in fact, he's the tip of the spear... he's the biggest douche in the universe (http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season6/E615script.htm).

VetteroX
19-01-04, 04:40
If you are having fun or making the game in any way easier it is an exploit...

Spectra260
19-01-04, 05:06
i thought if u logged off in the grave and then logged back in later you would end up in the bloodviper room?

Original monk
19-01-04, 11:04
i yust farted: report me for haxxoring and exploiting

Shadow Dancer
19-01-04, 15:44
Originally posted by Original monk
i yust farted: report me for haxxoring and exploiting

Yes, you're not supposed to have access to rare poison beam yet.

Iorghe
19-01-04, 17:07
Thread Closed - Spam