PDA

View Full Version : 6:10 / 12:20 pm est bug (saturn)

g0rt
19-01-04, 01:09
This will be the third time I have asked on this forum, and I really wanna get an answer this time.

Every day....6:10 and 12:20 est you cannot log into the server for about 3-5minutes. (saturn)

Right now I had to log off my hacker and get back on my ppu in teh middle of an op fight, and i canot because of this bug. Now my clans fighting 1 ppu lower then they shoudl be, because of a bug.

Can it either be FIXED, or can we have an explination as to WHY the server cuts out at this time?

Thanks.

QuantumDelta
19-01-04, 01:10
Sounds kinda familiar to the old uranus reset bug :p
(The server used to reset EVERY DAY at 00:00 German time)

alig
19-01-04, 01:11
yeah i remember that lol...damn annoying:mad:

can u do anything, or just not log on saturn? err i mean, does it boot u, if so then im never on at wotever times they r gmt :o

QuantumDelta
19-01-04, 01:14
12:20pm EST is about 5:20pm here.
6:10pm EST is about 11:10pm here.
or 11:10am if it's 6:10am EST (not sure which ya meant buddy sorry)

Original monk
19-01-04, 11:30
Originally posted by g0rt
Now my clans fighting 1 ppu lower then they shoudl be, because of a bug.

onow, 1 ppu less :/ you gonna get owned, fo sure :)

MjukisDjur
19-01-04, 13:06
Think missions run out of time about 12.20 each day (if I have a mission @ that point). But I got to doublecheck it...

\\Fényx//
19-01-04, 14:32
g0rt have you tried doing a traceroute on the server IP at this time ? Maybe theres something else inbetween you and the server that goes down for daily maintenance, I havent had it where I cant log onto saturn, but at that time tho it does seem to get very laggy ...

trigger hurt
19-01-04, 17:35
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
g0rt have you tried doing a traceroute on the server IP at this time ? Maybe theres something else inbetween you and the server that goes down for daily maintenance, I havent had it where I cant log onto saturn, but at that time tho it does seem to get very laggy ...

Even if that was so, most companies that have equipment that would 'go down for maintenance' would have equipment to route around it. Nope, this is a KK error. I am pretty sure they know about it as it's been emailed into helpdesk on more than one occasion.

mdares
19-01-04, 19:28
yup thats been arround for me since i got started on NC; everynight at around 9 pm PST, if u zone or log, u cant and get booted back to login... then u wait from 5-10 minutes before u can get back in...

GT_Rince
19-01-04, 19:32
Originally posted by g0rt
This will be the third time I have asked on this forum, and I really wanna get an answer this time.

Every day....6:10 and 12:20 est you cannot log into the server for about 3-5minutes. (saturn)

Right now I had to log off my hacker and get back on my ppu in teh middle of an op fight, and i canot because of this bug. Now my clans fighting 1 ppu lower then they shoudl be, because of a bug.

Can it either be FIXED, or can we have an explination as to WHY the server cuts out at this time?

Thanks.

Sooo, your clan is still fighting, but you can't log in... So is it a problem with the server, your account or your client / machine. ?

Have you mailed the Helpdesk ?

g0rt
19-01-04, 19:45
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Sooo, your clan is still fighting, but you can't log in... So is it a problem with the server, your account or your client / machine. ?

Have you mailed the Helpdesk ?

No no, like mdares said if you ZONE or LOG you cannot get in.

As long as you stay in the same zone, you can play throughout this 5-10 minute "lockout" of saturn at 6:10 and 12:20. Everyone gets it, not just me. People all over the UK, ireland, portugal, canada, usa, all the same...at 12:20 if we all go to sync somewhere, we're ALL sitting on TS saying WTF...

Any player thats on saturn at these times on a daily basis and has been playing saturn for a LONG TIME will varify that im not full of shit. It happens EVERY SINGLE DAY.