PDA

View Full Version : appartments and cabinets

Superbron
18-01-04, 23:51
Hi there,

Just wondering if someone knows how many cabinets per different type of appartment (x2, TH enter 1B, plaza Nexus enter A etc. etc.) there are. Is there some kind of table that also includes the prices per app.?

Thanks in advance

J. Folsom
18-01-04, 23:53
This site's got all the appartment's in it. (http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/)

Superbron
19-01-04, 12:13
Thanks! This was what I was searching for!

Superbron
19-01-04, 12:48
Something isn't mentioned at the site. The exact locations of the appartments. When I want to buy an appartment it only states its type, not its location. Or is this something that is different every time (random) you buy one. That would be quite annoying. If I for instance already own a level 1 appartment in plaza 2, I would like my new app. also be located in plaza 2 with the same entrance as well. Am I correct on this?

MjukisDjur
19-01-04, 13:04
Im still pissed because my pretty pp big app I bought only have 4 cabs while my friends got 7... :/

[TgR]KILLER
19-01-04, 13:06
Originally posted by Superbron
Something isn't mentioned at the site. The exact locations of the appartments. When I want to buy an appartment it only states its type, not its location. Or is this something that is different every time (random) you buy one. That would be quite annoying. If I for instance already own a level 1 appartment in plaza 2, I would like my new app. also be located in plaza 2 with the same entrance as well. Am I correct on this?

well your getting annoyed then. because u can only chose on type not location.. so u might as well end up with plaza level 2 app's in plaza 4 and some in plaza 2 or 3.. only way to know for sure in what sector appartments are is buying them for other runners.

MjukisDjur
19-01-04, 13:08
Think you can choose app location after next patch...?

[TgR]KILLER
19-01-04, 13:09
don't know don't have a testserver install.. but it would meen the market for p1 appies will crash ;)

19-01-04, 13:34
Originally posted by J. Folsom
This site's got all the appartment's in it. (http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/)

Someone mentioned my site :-)

Lucjan
19-01-04, 14:40
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
Im still pissed because my pretty pp big app I bought only have 4 cabs while my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=friends&v=55">friends</a> got 7... :/

Thats due to one of the oldest "bugs" in NC. The names for Pepper Park appartments are switches, the "big" only has 4 cabs while the "small" one has 7 cabs. Actually the small one is the big one and vice versa.

MjukisDjur
19-01-04, 14:43
you are kidding, right?

you mean I payed 50k more for a smaller app?

Lucjan
19-01-04, 14:46
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
you are kidding, right?

you mean I payed 50k more for a smaller app?

Exactly. If you want the real big one, you have to buy the one that is labeled as PP small at the vendor. Then you get the "1.5 levels" app with 7 cabs.

[TgR]KILLER
19-01-04, 15:10
i think this thread is ment to bitch about TH big apps having just 5 cabs :p

but no.. i heard on faction chat TH apps gonna get alot more expencive.. i don't have a testserver install but can anybody tell me if its true ? cause imo its bs... the biggest app ( level 2 ) just has 5 cabs atm.. and i aint paying the price u would buy a plaza 3 for for an app with half the cabs..

ow and another thing.. were is FA supossed to buy apps now ? since TH and TG are gonna get moved to DOY and i still don't know how safe NC will be for FA after DOY.. so we can't buy appies "safe" anywere.