PDA

View Full Version : Clan apartment stuff.

s0liduS
18-01-04, 11:36
Sup,

I have been gone for around 6 months and have forgotten a few things. I could of sworn though a long time ago I made a clan in Tangent, then I moved to TG and still had the same clan with the clan apartment being in Neocron plaza area only the clan was under TG now... but from what I remember you had to be clanless to change factions? I was clan leader aswell... so I am wondering can you make a clan like for say as Tangent, then switch to Biotech or TG or whatever and still keep the clan, apartment, name everything etc? heh thanks ;0

-s0liduS

MindMaze
18-01-04, 12:46
Hey s0lidus :)
I don't think that's possible because you have to switch factions while unclanned. It was probably a bug, hehe. As far as I know, a TG clan can only have clan apt in TG.

Oh, and come back to pluto :p

s0liduS
18-01-04, 12:51
hehe get me a moveon and marine and I might think about it... other than that Naru has all my stuff... 3 slotter cs moveon, marine, and some other shit..

btw I am having some fun on Saturn and the multi-chars really doesn't bother me, it did before back when I played when I was Pluto, but after playing Shadowbane and you can have multi-chars on a server it isn't too bad... :D

viscious666
18-01-04, 13:00
s0lidus likes to hit women, women being lil noob spies, arggggg ^_^

*sniffs u out with uber apu monk*

the hunt is on...

s0liduS
18-01-04, 13:36
hehehhe im almost capped buddy so mwhaha im getting stronger!Besides id like to see a apu beat me without PPU buffs :O. just dm me we can 1v1 i love a challenge. best monk I have fought so far has been Majick on Saturn. :D

Kikyo
18-01-04, 16:36
sup solidus, its me Naru =]

i barley have any tank shit on pluto seeing as i play uranus now, i did have a lot of shit but r3venge took it all and never came back, all my shit is prolly still on him, if u can somehow get him back, u can have all the tank shit i had.

P.S. my alts are Naru and Skuld on Uranus if u need to reach me

Thx