PDA

View Full Version : Crashing synch/ reset points.

Psycho Killa
18-01-04, 11:06
Now i just spent running almost 40 minutes to battle dome with my new character. My first trip about half way up i got gunned down by a turret no big deal my fault i didnt see it.

Now i try again and get 2 zones away from battle dome. I got to zone west to the zone under battle dome and i get stuck in synch.... i hit escape log back in and im IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OP? Well luckily enough there was no turrets placed and I was able to avoid the enemy person i seen in local. So hey im one zone away from battle dome and its only a couple hundred yards north. Get to the zoneline... whats this im stuck in synch again. Ok exit log back in im in the middle of the fuckin battle dome zone right next to a fucking warbot and before i have a chance to move and im dead.

Come on kk little shit like this will drive new people away. luckily im use to it by now and i can shrug off the wasted time of my life and try it again tommorow.

I just want to know WHAT THE FUCK WHERE U SMOKING WHEN U PUT A RESET POINT IN AN OUTPOST?

Benjie
18-01-04, 20:28
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I just want to know WHAT THE FUCK WHERE U SMOKING WHEN U PUT A RESET POINT IN AN OUTPOST?
If I remember correctly, the last time they updated the reset points was before they introduced turrets. The Main Sewers also have stupid reset points, often placing you behind two hackable doors. Take into consideration that not everyone can hack, and that you need to reset position in there more than anywhere else because of the crappy level design.

It might be a good idea if they updated the reset points again. I agree, Neocron is riddled with little annoying things like this that could potentially drive new and old players away.