PDA

View Full Version : City Mercs, and the decent from civility (appollogies for the english: see thread)

Dribble Joy
18-01-04, 01:18
My deepest appologies for this intrusion into the german thread and the absense of german in this thread, however the people this concerns will most likely only ever read it here.

I don't get pissed off easily, and despite my current efforts the people behind the reasons for my anger continue to be morons.

Earlier today a clan mate of mine and his RL friend (they were sitting next to each other) an unclanned TG were having a friendly fight at MB.

Along come three of the affore mentioned morons and being mercs as well see a fellow merc in trouble, and attack.

My clan member steps back in the assumption that the TG will be swiftly killed, alas TG runner kills all three attackers.
Clan member logs his ppu in order to help members of affore mentioned fellow CM clan in the disposing of the TG, now that the fight is serious.
Along he comes and is suddenly killed by the CM children and when he respawns and enquires as to wtf they are sniffing, is informed that my clan is suddenly KoS for 'treason'.

No talk
No questions asked

I ask them to read the forum to learn the truth, but they throw it in my face and tell me that they fight not read or talk.

As I type they are camping NF waiting for me to come out so they can gank my sorry arse.

I cannot post it in the CM forum (on or offline versions) as they will simply never read it.

I hope they will by chance see this and hopefully , stop their stupid little 'war' and act like adults.
I get the feeling this will never happen.

Again my appologies.

Maal
18-01-04, 01:29
kann das bitte einer übersetzen ?

DarkFear
18-01-04, 01:31
Er war an der MB (als CM) mit nem RL kumpel, der war TG.

Dann kamen CMs und der TG hat 3 gekillt.

Jetz wurde sein CM clan wegen support von TG auf KOS gesetzt.

So grob :)

General Shadow
18-01-04, 01:31
Wrong Forum or wrong language.

/close

Berserker
18-01-04, 02:08
Crossposting

/closed