PDA

View Full Version : PA's Store bought

rubaduckythug
17-01-04, 16:11
Why is it that monks have to do a run or wut ever to get there pa or is it PE's. wut ever i jsut think that all clss PA's should be purchasable from any store. wouldnt that make sense?

Keiron
17-01-04, 16:12
http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=182#5

Tazo
17-01-04, 16:45
no you dont "think" it "should" be like that, nor do you think it "makes sense". you just want to get it in less time.

Wharg0ul
17-01-04, 16:49
well, that would eliminate a time sink, AND the chance that some PE/SPY might wander through a Y camp and get annihilated with no chance of a belt retrieval.

Furion
17-01-04, 16:50
and i guess u didnt "think" or "pay attention" before u replied. read the latest neocronicle? KK agrees with this guy...... does that "make sense"?

L3m0n
17-01-04, 17:03
no lol but its about time they "started" to do something cos all that effort for that when like in MB you can just buy all the Tank PAs hope they will do it for all the class's;)

El Barto
17-01-04, 17:36
You will be able to buy monk PA some time, it was i nthe Neocronartical, might be a while though, or it might not be, but it will happen.

Tazo
17-01-04, 17:52
Originally posted by Furion
and i guess u didnt "think" or "pay attention" before u replied. read the latest neocronicle? KK agrees with this guy...... does that "make sense"?
i "think" you need to "shut" up and "read" my post again. i "simply" despise people who "try" to sound logical when "all" they post about is i want i want i want.

Judge
17-01-04, 19:19
As long as they are only sellable in the Crahn HQ I'm cool :)

Doc Holliday
17-01-04, 21:28
yeah judge where was the wasteland express to report on such matters???? :p

Judge
17-01-04, 21:37
Hey hey hey.... not my fault dude. I'm not privy to such information :(

KK hate me :p

alig
17-01-04, 23:02
"there" "should" "be" "shop" "bought" "pe/spy" "and" "monk" "pa" "cuz" "tank" "pa" "is" "shop" "bought"".""."".""." "fair" "is" "fair"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

g0rt
17-01-04, 23:04
the monk run is content

everyone cries for more content

so you get it, and now you cry to take it out :rolleyes:

i did the run in the time it took me to take 3 loms on my apu.... not long...and its something somewhat enjoyable to do

Eledhbrant
18-01-04, 01:14
We had a lot of fun doing a mass-armour run, for like 8 PA's, to get it in the fastest possible time requires some teamwork but can be fun to do :)

Benjie
18-01-04, 02:12
Originally posted by alig
there should be shop bought pe/spy and monk pa cuz tank pa is shop bought... fair is fair

Originally posted by g0rt
the monk run is content
everyone cries for more content, so you get it, and now you cry to take it out :rolleyes:
Both very very true.

The best sollution is to add a Run for all classes. Best of both worlds.

Don't like that? I think this quote becomes relevant.

Originally posted by Tazo
no you dont think it should be like that, nor do you think it makes sense. you just want to get it in less time.
In a nutshell, my way is the Best way.

Thanks to Alig, Tazo, and g0rt for being so right, and helping me prove my point.

Judge
18-01-04, 02:39
It should be the same way that the PE PA is done... if you do the run then you get it on the cheap, but if you don't do the run then its expensive :)

Benjie
18-01-04, 02:44
Originally posted by Judge
It should be the same way that the PE PA is done... if you do the run then you get it on the cheap, but if you don't do the run then its expensive :)

............. For All Classes (Including Tank)

rubaduckythug
18-01-04, 03:32
no you dont "think" it "should" be like that, nor do you think it "makes sense". you just want to get it in less time.

Hows being a dickhead working for you? All i was suggesting was that tanks get there PA from stores Why the hell do monks have to do a run? Sry but i dont see your point about content or wut that had to do with my post.

Wow you must have been abused as a child cuase your reply was pretty damn violent sounding, such anger... well i hope you work your problems out :)

g0rt
18-01-04, 03:41
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
Wow you must have been abused as a child cuase your reply was pretty damn violent sounding, such anger... well i hope you work your problems out :)

Retard comments like just make you look so stupid. Hahaha :lol:

IceStorm
18-01-04, 03:49
We had a lot of fun doing a mass-armour run, for like 8 PA'
Lightweights. I've made 15 at a time. :-)

AND the chance that some PE/SPY might wander through a Y camp and get annihilated with no chance of a belt retrieval.
One word: Obliterator.

'nuff said. :-)

Tazo
18-01-04, 03:56
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
Hows being a dickhead working for you? All i was suggesting was that tanks get there PA from stores Why the hell do monks have to do a run? Sry but i dont see your point about content or wut that had to do with my post.

ahahahaha :lol:

not even gonna bother on this one :rolleyes:

L0KI
18-01-04, 04:19
Tazo = owned ;)

Tazo
18-01-04, 04:31
Originally posted by L0KI
Tazo = owned ;)
your hand must have slipped, you typed d instead of r ;)

Shadow Dancer
18-01-04, 04:45
All pa should be purchaseable(is that a word?), but their should be special runs for "customizable" pa.

Maybe then op wars wouldn't look like clone factories. :olleyes:

IceStorm
18-01-04, 05:33
I like that there are different ways to get similar items in the game. It's a nice change of pace. The only thing I don't like is the high cost of the Monk armor relative to Tank/Spy/PE armor. All the stuff required to build it, if you're not a constructor/barterer, makes it a bit to a whole lot more expensive than the others.

The upside is that the PA man is next to a GG. At Mil Base he isn't quite right next to a GG (nor is he at Escador) and the Spy/PE PA is a royal pain in the ass to get if you're out to get 15 at a time and don't have a vehicle that can get into Foster and park next to the GG. Plus there's that Hoverbot/HoverBomber that likes to spawn between the PA vendors and the op.

It all balances out in the end, I think. Differnt ways to get similar items in the game is a good thing in my opinion.

Leebzie
18-01-04, 12:37
The PE/Spy PA run had it right, you could do it if you wanted content, Buy it if you had the cash.

Asta
18-01-04, 13:52
I have tryed asking people and lookin for information on the net but I dont seam to find anywhere clues on how to get the PA for SPY or PE. Any help from here?

Ascension
18-01-04, 13:57
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
All pa should be purchaseable(is that a word?), but their should be special runs for "customizable" pa.

Maybe then op wars wouldn't look like clone factories. :olleyes:

Hmm okay.. Lets expand on this eh.. How about.. the normal PA's Shop Bought.. and we all know that all clases are gettin a funky new looking PA.. " the camo tank PA" How about we have 2 do runs for them..

Then People will have to put effort into gettin that new PA..

As it is there are a few vendors in the Monk PA run and 9/10 times the Vendor is bugged.. or dead cos people got pissed and killed it:p

Originally posted by Asta
I have tryed asking people and lookin for information on the net but I dont seam to find anywhere clues on how to get the PA for SPY or PE. Any help from here?

Foster Uplink NE corner

Furion
18-01-04, 14:42
Originally posted by Ascention

Foster Uplink NE corner

NW ;)

Shadow Dancer
18-01-04, 17:15
Sorry to burst your bubble Ascention, but the "cool" special pa is only for level 4.

:rolleyes:

Ascension
18-01-04, 17:20
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Sorry to burst your bubble Ascention, but the "cool" special pa is only for level 4.

:rolleyes:

what...? REALLY? OMG KK THT F**KING SUX GET REAL ALREADY:mad:

Okay.. so KK what course did you go on to learn how to piss people of so much.. cos whoever taught you did a real great job:mad: