PDA

View Full Version : F#$@'ing guards

Samhain
17-01-04, 12:17
Rifle Spy. Firing at a Grim Chaser. Fucking stray plasma shot hits a TG guard without my reticule leaving the chaser. Chaser dies. Guard pops a shot at me, I run off.

Go back, slowly, to see if he's still pissed at me, watching my health like a hawk - he just stands there, not doing anything. I creep over to the grims body, still no health drop or any movement at all from the guard. without moving, i open the grim up, still checking my health as i take 2 items to loot. Everything is fine. I close the grim. Then all of a sudden my health is at less than 5%, and then I'm shot dead by the guard. Didn't even get to see the animation for the first shot(s) from him.

For fucks sake, why am I killed for something I can't control?

Psycho Killa
17-01-04, 12:58
Yea it sucks. But anyways anytime u piss off a guard like that u pretty much have to zone for it to not ne pissed anymore. Or something more pressing has to get its attention.

Cliffraiser
17-01-04, 13:01
sorry, but if a guard shoots you, zone... even if he doesnt attack you again he will be likely to do so in 2 seconds :D

Cytaur
17-01-04, 13:15
yeah he'll be like, alright go ahead open the grim...and then BLANG you're dead

ezza
17-01-04, 13:29
what can i say, the guard proberbly got the kill on the grim, they hate it when people loot steal:p

L3m0n
17-01-04, 13:40
Originally posted by ezza
what can i say, the guard proberbly got the kill on the grim, they hate it when people loot steal:p
Yeh the TG guards h8 it when they do all the work and some nib comes along takes 2 shots at it and steals the loot