PDA

View Full Version : Saturn - Op Fight of the Ages

40$Poser
17-01-04, 02:15
just finished one of the most longest op fights in my history of playing neocron, probably same as many others. About 45 minutes to an hour long. Black Dragon (The Black Cartel & Blood Titans) took on the numerous City Merc clans at emmerson factory, tons of people, insane fighting. Anyone get good pics of it? I got a few, just need to convert them.

I was down with this being a drawn out battle, can't say I was down with the aoe exploiting. Other than that, that was entertaining.

ch0ppy
17-01-04, 02:18
its a shame Templars cant help you out. O well.
cant wait for FA to try take an OP again :)
'fingers cross'

viscious666
17-01-04, 02:19
blooooody hell, i missed it.
i went to one the other week between cartel + titans and all thoes mercs, they brought there FA niblet friends..

that was pretty fun but im kicking myself right now...

UGH!

g0rt
17-01-04, 02:21
BEST OP FIGHT IVE BEEN IN FOR MONTHS!

CM had a littel bit more then BD, but BD was on the defensive with turrets...as it turned out, it was COMPLETELY EVEN...the fight could have been won by either side.

Im not gonna even MENTION how the fight ended, cuz it doesn't matter...that was the most fun ive had in Neocron for a long, long time.

GG mercs
GG bd

nuff said

L3m0n
17-01-04, 02:24
it owned:D form the start it went on for well over an hour with us attacking them then falling back, then they attack us, they fall back, etc
all i can say why ninja hack when you can have as much fun as we did tonite!;)

ezza
17-01-04, 02:27
yeah that was one fuck of a op war.

easily a hour long.

Cartel and Blood Titans holding emmerson, mercs attacking from the hill to the left with AOE and attacking the front of the op.

they tried pushing forward but just couldnt get inside the op, we were laying down some good damage with the tank AOE, while apus where antibuffing the ppus, PPUs were spot on, slapping heals on keeping the buffs up.

after about a hour we pushed out, cutting down the mercs that were left alive or that didnt run off.

easily the best fight in ages, and for those who say saturns op fights are noobish...well..heh

SATURN>ALL ok

GG no RE, you down with that?

but nice fight Mercs, looked like some orginisation in the merc clans which is good cos means we both get the battles we want.

BeaNo
17-01-04, 02:27
totally agree was a great fight, was nice NOT to see the usual spamming of n00b n00b u suck blah blah on trade after, was a damn good fight played in the right spirit exacltey how the game should be played, and like i said on trade best fight for months.

GJ All involved

Any if any1 has screenies plz post em :)

ezza
17-01-04, 02:29
Originally posted by BeaNo
totally agree was a great fight, was nice NOT to see the usual spamming of n00b n00b u suck blah blah on trade after, was a damn good fight played in the right spirit exacltey how the game should be played, and like i said on trade best fight for months.

GJ All involved

Any if any1 has screenies plz post em :)

yeah was all nice and civil afterwards.

dont think i got to many screeny, plus my graphics were on lowest settings so i could get decent FPS:(

edit: heres the only shot i got of the battle, not great tbh, might as well make spike II famous on the forum though lol

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/emmersonop160104.jpg

bounty
17-01-04, 02:38
Time is not always and sometimes rarely determined by length, and i don't want to sound like a pluto elitist, but we had a 3 hour op war a few weeks back. but yeah op wars can be so damn fun sometimes.

\\Fényx//
17-01-04, 02:41
heh, 45 mins to a hour :lol: I remember back when I was TG on pluto, when TA were claiming their place on the map, there was a good 4 hour long fight at Soliko, like 3 sieges, we were attacking, took the OP, then defending, uber fun, And best of it all, I was at minus 72 SL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remember that one Rince ;) :lol:

ezza
17-01-04, 02:43
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
heh, 45 mins to a hour :lol: I remember back when I was TG on pluto, when TA were claiming their place on the map, there was a good 4 hour long fight at Soliko, like 3 sieges, we were attacking, took the OP, then defending, uber fun, And best of it all, I was at minus 72 SL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remember that one Rince ;) :lol:

take your elite pluto comments else where:p

oh yeah kudos to the 2 red SL guys who turned up for the fight, a Merc and BD tank

lol you guys are funny you say time isnt important then tell me you have a 3 hour op fight.

who cares this was quality kthxbye:D

g0rt
17-01-04, 02:44
Hey pluto enthusiests....i played pluto for 6 months and it aint no different.

Actually the people I know on Saturn atm can for the most part beat the fuckign shit out of anyone ive met on pluto in my time playing.

So how about that shit. Keep in mind this game is not all about dueling. I know people that are some of hte BEST op fighters i have ever played with, constantly killing people on the other side while staying alive themselves. Yet they are horrible duelers.

Nuff said.

\\Fényx//
17-01-04, 02:49
Originally posted by g0rt
Hey pluto enthusiests....i played pluto for 6 months and it aint no different.

Actually the people I know on Saturn atm can for the most part beat the fuckign shit out of anyone ive met on pluto in my time playing.

So how about that shit. Keep in mind this game is not all about dueling. I know people that are some of hte BEST op fighters i have ever played with, constantly killing people on the other side while staying alive themselves. Yet they are horrible duelers.

Nuff said.

TBH im sick with OP wars, its got to the stage where its a daily grind on pluto, same fights, same shitty tactics, same ppl each side, etc etc, so me anima and co are messin around on saturn, RPKing etc as TG (;)) Still only mid level apart from my spy but were out there ganking nightly atm when were not leveling :lol:

Original monk
17-01-04, 02:50
hehe spike II is the only person i dont like on saturn and he is dieing in that picture :P

40$Poser
17-01-04, 02:52
Originally posted by Original monk
hehe spike II is the only person i dont like on saturn and he is dieing in that picture :P

pretty sure there's a lot of people that have the same feelings about that person mentioned :P

MayhemMike
17-01-04, 02:57
Fenix don't forget i just gay you cash and a ray of god, be nice you ungreatful bitch :p

\\Fényx//
17-01-04, 02:59
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Fenix don't forget i just gay you cash and a ray of god, be nice you ungreatful bitch :p

:lol: got gay's on your mind mike ? :lol:

I got a 2 slot ROG built lastnight, 119 damage and need 1 more part for ultima :) The cash helped alot aswell ta ^^

Cliffraiser
17-01-04, 03:00
saturn are nubs

kthxbye

BeaNo
17-01-04, 03:01
Originally posted by ezza

oh yeah kudos to the 2 red SL guys who turned up for the fight, a Merc and BD tank

Yeah i have to agree, I wished i could run in and super hack quickly after i dropped LordofDarkness on red sl, but then that would have been pointless :rolleyes:

Funny how quickly the subject of the original post drifts away

I was down with this being a drawn out battle, can't say I was down with the aoe exploiting. Other than that, that was entertaining.

Whats exploiting about being hit by area damage through a fence, surely its as much of an exploit as people using 3rd person to shoot through the entrance, come to the point now where its just part of the game doesnt bother me either way.

ezza
17-01-04, 03:08
almost ended up red SL when some how the yos dude got killed twice dont remember hitting him but lost SL for it, but the battle lasted long enoughfor it to rise again:lol:

thanks for that contribution cliffy;)

Rade
17-01-04, 04:06
I just wish that there was a good way to make cross-server
duels. Id really like to see if the standards on the different
servers are the same or not.

L0KI
17-01-04, 04:10
i fuckin hate this "my server is better than your server" BULL SHIT!

Go grow some pubes and stfu.

trigger hurt
17-01-04, 04:20
Hey,

It was a plutonian that started the 'my server is better than yours' bullshit.

L0KI
17-01-04, 04:32
i dont play either of those servers, and i really dont understand why people feel the need to praise the server they play on.

Seriously, is it just me thats baffled by this??? o_O

Psycho Killa
17-01-04, 04:47
Im not trying to start shit but i was in the 4 hours plus opfight fenix is talking about pure madness i tell you. Just letting you know hes sane.. i think o_O

Havent had anything longer then 20 minutes since monkocron though so an hour is impressive for these times.

jernau
17-01-04, 04:53
Originally posted by L0KI
i dont play either of those servers, and i really dont understand why people feel the need to praise the server they play on.

Seriously, is it just me thats baffled by this??? o_O

It's not just you.

g0rt
17-01-04, 05:31
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
saturn are nubs

kthxbye

Theres only one TRUE neocron noobie...and that is one htat thinks hes better for playing on a certain server.

Hey look I got capped chars on 3 english servers...I MUST BE GOD OF NEOCRON HOLY FUCK.

40$Poser
17-01-04, 07:25
saturn are nubs

kthxbye

ONOZ U SAY SATURN R NUBS BUT U R NO L33T PEEKAYAR JOO THINK WE CARE WHAT JOO HAVE TO SAY? NO SO TAKE YOUR 1 NOT SO L33T SENTENCE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE JUST BECAUSE JOO CAN'T HAVE OUR ATTENTION WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A DOMO ARIGATO MISTER HOBOTO

kthxbye +241412948781941724897ahaxz214120948

+1

Devils Grace
17-01-04, 07:35
Originally posted by bounty
Time is not always and sometimes rarely determined by length, and i don't want to sound like a pluto elitist, but we had a 3 hour op war a few weeks back. but yeah op wars can be so damn fun sometimes.

HAHAHA

i know why that fight lasted 3 hours

was 3 ppl on each side, 2 of them ppu's and one apu each

nuff said......
what the hell u talking about
we are here talking about 30+ on each side at one point u nib
pluto.....................for fuck sake
u guyz dont know whats a good op fight if it slaps u in the face

btw beano.... i didnt spam the tarde this time kuz u guyz didnt ninja it and u actually didnt log after the 1st retreat, so it was a good game

UR A NIB THO :lol:

g0rt
17-01-04, 07:45
Originally posted by Devils Grace
HAHAHA

nuff said......

btw beano.... i didnt spam the tarde this time kuz u guyz didnt ninja it and u actually didnt log after the 1st retreat, so it was a good game

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

now ive seen quality posts in my day...but let me tell you this Devils Grace is teh win

Nash_Brigham
17-01-04, 07:56
Wish I wasn't a newb still right now, cause i would have loved to join in that. :(

\\Fényx//
17-01-04, 08:34
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Im not trying to start shit but i was in the 4 hours plus opfight fenix is talking about pure madness i tell you. Just letting you know hes sane.. i think o_O

Havent had anything longer then 20 minutes since monkocron though so an hour is impressive for these times.

:)

Originally posted by Devils Grace
HAHAHA

nuff said......

PK set this guy straight ^^ the soliko fight between uhm, mostly SS/NDA vs TA/PIMP was around 40/50 a side, possibly more, around about the time that pluto's population started to die off tho |: The fight started at about 8PM and finished arounf 12:30 :lol: I got a bugged belt coz of my SL, Couldnt be emptied |: Was funny seeing everyone start shooting StormWarden the GM :lol:

One of the most memorable moments ive had in NC, The TA force was pretty nackerd and a few had logged, and the TT side had actually grown 8| We were thinkin ''oh shit...'' then wham PIMP come smash the TT from behind, lol, mass confusion, winnars ^^

Ive not fought in a Saturn OP war since ND was rampaging all over the map, They were allrite, but up untill the whole ''lets use turrets to fight'' fad kinda appeared from what I experienced on pluto seemed more... enjoyfull than the ones on saturn, the problem I found on saturn which is a 4 char server, was the second round everyones logged their already battleready alt and comes back, whereas on pluto that doesent hapen as much, thats the only real difference, not saying it doesent happen on pluto, just not as much as youll need multiple accounts ...

There was also another huge ass fight at soliko, serious lag hell hole tho, must have been 120 ppl in the zone, kinda turned into a 3 way battle :lol:, Clans Spirit, NDA, SS, DarK, FF, SXR, BRTF and some other smaller clans were all involved, coverd a few zones actually, Cajun, eastgate, soliko, fights everywhere, 2 or 3 points at the zone borders aswell, this was all while there was a big ass NDA/FF fight at soliko :lol: great days, shame all OPs aint designed like soliko eh ...

g0rt
17-01-04, 09:09
ya pluto used to be the win no denying it but its nothing but a bore now IMO

P4mp3rk3
17-01-04, 11:17
must have been 120 ppl in the zone

That's like the whole Pluto population nowadays :D

Magnazan
17-01-04, 12:00
Originally posted by P4mp3rk3
That's like the whole Pluto population nowadays :D

Lets not exagerate

maver!ck
17-01-04, 12:21
Thanks people, it were all good fights. Twice at Northstar, twice at Emmerson. Took me 20 minutes to get down my adrenaline level to be able to go to bed.

Ascension
17-01-04, 12:32
[BThere was also another huge ass fight at soliko, serious lag hell hole tho, must have been 120 ppl in the zone, kinda turned into a 3 way battle :lol:, Clans Spirit, NDA, SS, DarK, FF, SXR, BRTF and some other smaller clans were all involved, coverd a few zones actually, Cajun, eastgate, soliko, fights everywhere, 2 or 3 points at the zone borders aswell[/B]

You forgot. PIMP, SPIRIT ,THSC ,tgR
what a great war..:D

Cliffraiser
17-01-04, 12:33
Originally posted by g0rt
Theres only one TRUE neocron noobie...and that is one htat thinks hes better for playing on a certain server.

Hey look I got capped chars on 3 english servers...I MUST BE GOD OF NEOCRON HOLY FUCK.

lol, some people take comments too serious...

i have high lvl chars to capped chars on all servers, saturn used to be my main server untill 7 months ago.

and yeh i agree pluto is pretty boring most of the time atm, but when shit comes down, shit comes down unlike from what ive experienced on saturn. And trust me ive been in the big clans on saturn too and noticed the lack of proper organistion during op fights. but thats arguable and my opinion...

Both severs (leaving the other severs out of it since this is about pluto and saturn atm) have there pros and cons.

Saturn:
- Lots of asshats that dont give fuck bout reputation cuz they got 29 other alts
- Less general skill, i know theres a few that are just as good as the best on pluto, but most of the people are complete n00bs sorry.
- Fucked economy

+ Lots of action, if u want a fight theres always opertunitys to get one.
+ Lots of players.

Pluto:
+ Less complete tits, since people dont have alt (well they have) and care about there reputation. And by tits i mean people that start harrasing people not rpkers cuz i like those :D
+ A lot more general skill, lots of people that are great at pvp, but on the other hand nobody really stands out above the rest.
+ Good economy, u can actually buy things.

- Hard to find fights, cuz lots of areas are deserted these days.
- Low player count.
- Less op fights

deac
17-01-04, 13:05
- Less op fights

Last night i had 7 hours of nonestop op fighthing going on :\

my freaking mx700 logitech had to get recharged but i didnt have the time for it soo every time we stoped for a few mins i had to try and reload it :D

Cliffraiser
17-01-04, 13:06
well yeah there are nights that theres op fights all night, but im talking bout during the week mostly :)

Clownst0pper
17-01-04, 13:29
I just wish that there was a good way to make cross-server

Indeed, however, I dont doubt that Saturn has some of the best players, probably more so than Pluto.

And I recon its split pretty evenlly between CM/Cartel who has these players.

Except divide whos the exception! :D

Rith
17-01-04, 14:15
well played all round

the emmerson fight was just the tip of the iceberg too

for at least 3 hours we were fighting running battles between emmerson and northstar - each conflict of massive proportions

the last fight at northstar was particuarly epic for the mercs - desperately trying to rally and outnumbered

the emmerson fight was a very satisfying end to the whole evenings battling - gratz to the Cartel and to the Mercs

Opar
17-01-04, 14:26
Yeah. An OP war to remember. Even if i my DS fell out half way through ;)

Revslad
17-01-04, 14:35
Originally posted by ezza
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/emmersonop160104.jpg

lmfao i hope u got him in that pic hahahahha

-Demon-
17-01-04, 14:42
Speaking of good op wars we had another amazing one at soliko last night, beleive this is the one deac is on about.

It lasted like forever and most of nda died and managed to come back again for another go.

That must of easily been about 2 hours probably more as deac said.

I think theres plenty of fun still to be had on all servers..just got to have the right frame of mind for losing as well as winning.

Cliff missed most of the fights last night due being drunk.

Dissenter
17-01-04, 15:15
ffs, the night i choose to go Clubbing is the night this happens :rolleyes:

Opar
17-01-04, 15:23
Originally posted by Dissenter

Loser. :P

Dissenter
17-01-04, 15:29
yes Opar, I'm the loser for going out on a friday night, while you stay in and play games for X hours.

Rade
17-01-04, 15:31
yes Opar, I'm the loser for going out on a friday night, while you stay in and play games for X hours.

I thought I was the only one who found that comment funny :D

Chaplin
17-01-04, 15:35

Dammit.. me too :rolleyes:
But it was a hell of a night though, St.Pauli / Hamburg is the place to be :angel:

LTA
17-01-04, 15:38
The fights where the attackers are determined and the sides even rock...and when it's at soliko... it's always 2x the fun :p

Looked a blast anyway, akward op but has some nifty fighting points

i can remember some very memorable fights i had a long time ago, but meh this isnt my thread :p

Judge
17-01-04, 15:39

LMAO... Opar... you just got pwned :D

Alex Krom
17-01-04, 16:39
i bet the cool fights started, when my dsl went down...great :(

L3m0n
17-01-04, 17:01
Originally posted by Alex Krom
emmm trying to get your post's up a bit with stuff we dont need to know??? j/k

ezza
17-01-04, 17:26
Originally posted by Alex Krom

nevermind Alex, maybe next time eh;)

spikeownzu
17-01-04, 18:34
w00t, im famous

And simon cowell the moonies did't get me =p

I had full buffs it was't doing much damage

it was a good fight, i died of poison once when i was trying to raid the entrance, then i got resurected, and then i died at the very end..

Oh yeh.. and at the end when you guys rushed out, was it just me or did everyone just ignore the rest of CM and aim for me? :wtf:

anyways, i hope theres more to come ^^

DigestiveBiscui
17-01-04, 18:45
we win @ NS

they win @ emmerson

we win @ NS

they win @ emmerson

i fall of my chair and die after hours of getting shot

oh the fun :)

MayhemMike
17-01-04, 18:54
I broke 2 pieces of armor =(

MayhemMike
17-01-04, 18:58
[ edited for violation of the forum rules (flaming) - way to go to ruin the the thread ]

spikeownzu
17-01-04, 19:02
Mike gratz on being the first one to have to shit talk.

Good job

Devils Grace
17-01-04, 19:09
hahah spike it was me that killed u
it was just bad luck kuz i was goin for the ppu rezzing and u just showed up in the way, bad luck, then it was the tank and then finnally the ppu.................then i run like a bitch to the cath sanctum kuz i was poison as shit:lol:
was a very good damn fight....

for those in pluto, u guyz talking about 7 months ago.....now u will get lucky if u get a decent

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]
tho we have 3 more alts (wich i have only paying one acount) we have one that is the main, most of us work that way, and almost everyone knows other ppls alts.
lack of skill- well i bet all the hard old school that now are mostly in cartel and CM (i said mostly) can kick ur sorry ass and everyone at pluto, kuz many of u plutonias, and i know many, also play in saturn, so go to hell, and shut up with assumptions.
Fucked economy, hows it so, well maybe things are a little more expensive, but u called fucked kuz u try to make a char on saturn and u cant adpat.
there is so much fucking money, that will make 3 mil on saturn basicly be the same of 500 k on pluto
another thing U ARE TALKING ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO DUMB ASS HOW THE HELL U KNOW HOW THINGS WORK NOW,:o

and yes i like to harass and piss ppl off ( and sex to ) and so fucking what..............

pluto aint closed yet kuz most of u pay 4 acounts, and that is profit for kk, wich i do not blame, this is business

i think i didnt forgot anything, ahhh yes

fenix those days seems to be remarkble, buit i wish they didnt hapend in the time when my grammy still had is teeths (cant spell)

now that isnt even the entire pluto population

Opar
17-01-04, 19:18

Thats what i said, didnt i? ^^

Tupac
17-01-04, 19:23
wow :D well the best OP fight i ever had was when it was DarK,BRTF vs FF,PIMP,Various FA clans,Spirit
it was like about 40 a side and it went for about 2 hours and the change over power was constantly changing throughout the fight however my side lost in the end.. but nonetheless it was a emmense fight

Nathan
17-01-04, 20:33
was an uBer fight at all :D ... yeah good fightin on both sides even if we were lookin sexier then the BD's :p

DigestiveBiscui
17-01-04, 20:35
Originally posted by MayhemMike
[ edited ]

i've been working all day [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] so dont blame me for things other people do

jesus, go cry somewhere else

Nidhogg
17-01-04, 20:37
This thread was actually pretty good. Discussions about fights usually just get closed with a "Keep it in-game" message because of all the flames, but this one was different. Right up until Mike's post, at which point it just self-destructed.

Keep it in-game please.