PDA

View Full Version : stun traps

Rith
17-01-04, 00:19
does anyone actually know why these turrets have push effect so they can actually prevent you from getting too close to them?

it just means you get stuck to walls in OP fights and get trapped

is this intentional KK, because if it is then pretty think again

Psycho Killa
17-01-04, 00:22
Haha no they accidently coded it so it pushes u away :lol:

Its a good idea that just cant work without modifications. Maybe designated stun trap placement spots.

They where made to protect entry ways and op hack rooms so a single hacker couldnt run past turrets,

Problem is getting stuck in corners and how theres certain spots in ops that can be exploited (or very possibly accidently placed) to get u stuck somewhere in killed.

[TgR]KILLER
17-01-04, 01:21
Yup we always used the push effect of them to keep ppl out of places.. so they HAD to destroy the turret as an early warning system.. if it din't have the push effect they would be pretty useless.. u still can get upto the place your just slower.. but as soon as u ran true it or anything an antishock will do the rest..

g0rt
17-01-04, 02:42
Rith, you and your CM goons managed to get my ppu RASP stuck between a wall and a stun trap...i wasn't too happy about it to say the least :p

thats why i was on kimmyg for the entire emmerson fight ahahha

Rith
17-01-04, 14:35
Originally posted by g0rt
Rith, you and your CM goons managed to get my ppu RASP stuck between a wall and a stun trap...i wasn't too happy about it to say the least :p

LMAO

I wrote the first post whilst stuck to a wall inside emmerson with the same problem

I don't mind being frozen but being embedded in a wall with 2 gats pounding me and being unable to move is a very frustrating way to die

L3m0n
17-01-04, 15:03
there fine as they are, the push is good dosent need to changed because it = out cos they are so easy to destroy

ghandisfury
17-01-04, 16:30
Originally posted by L3m0n
there fine as they are, the push is good dosent need to changed because it = out cos they are so easy to destroy

No they aren't. The push isn't there because they "are so easy to destroy", it's there because people wanted the early warning signal ot thier OPs (shit this was back in Janruary 03 if I'm not mistaken). Remove the push, keep the stun. And for goodness sake, please make them take 1 minute+ to drop.

L3m0n
17-01-04, 16:50
Originally posted by ghandisfury
No they aren't. The push isn't there because they "are so easy to destroy", it's there because people wanted the early warning signal ot thier OPs (shit this was back in Janruary 03 if I'm not mistaken). Remove the push, keep the stun. And for goodness sake, please make them take 1 minute+ to drop.
someone's upset:( have you been owned by one? Only the poeple who die form them post about nurfin them, and yes they are very easy to destroy, >Getsomeskills.com:lol:

BlackPrince
17-01-04, 17:04
Nah, Ghandis is just a loveable cuddly person who always has the sweetest things to say.

ghandisfury
17-01-04, 17:12
Originally posted by L3m0n
someone's upset:( have you been owned by one? Only the poeple who die form them post about nurfin them, and yes they are very easy to destroy, >Getsomeskills.com:lol:

Heh, must be FF:lol: .....Turrets need a time delay so they can't be dropped mid-battle. I'm not crying for a nerf (infact, I'm not crying at allo_O) it's people like you that can't carry on an intelligent conversation so you resort to "LOL JOO NOOB!!!!1111" or "LOL, WHY YU WININ??? DED JOO GET OWNED LOOLOLLZZZ.". Pretty comical really. You say they are "easy to destry", by who? By the PPU you just dropped it on? Or how about when you drop 10 of them midbattle by a spy? How are they "easy to destroy"? Wait, my favorite, when you drop them in boxes......"easy to destroy"? Turrets have some serious issues, and I'm willing to bring those to light....one of the major issues is dropping them mid-fight.

Oh, and for the record I PWN JOO NOOOB!!!!!111111eleveneleven

L3m0n
17-01-04, 17:27
cupple of MS rockets does the trick i find, and thats a total diff thing with putting them in box's and stuff

t0tt3
17-01-04, 17:30
Why rush when you can stay outside and just kill them there... Sooner or later they need to die, you all want long OP wars still you wanna rush in and kill anyone after 2 min.....

Snipe outside and just kill O_o