PDA

View Full Version : [PPU]Selfcast <-> Teamsupport

N1n3
16-01-04, 23:58
Simple thing: the ppu is as good as unkillable + he can make his team 1000% more effective. Sum ppl play ppu coz he got godmode, sum ppl play PPU coz he can boost his team. Sum ppl play ppu coz of both reasons.

Heres my Idea:

let selfcast make the effect on other ppl weaker. If u want an unkillable Char, then u will be able to support ur team with, lets say, 30% of the foreign cast atm. If u want to support ur team perfect, then u will be able to cast ppu spells with the same effect as now, but ur selfcast will be weak (30% again). A Hybrid should be possible too..

sorry for my english ;(

comments?

Egeon
17-01-04, 00:02
I like the idea.

enigma_b17
17-01-04, 00:05
nah dont like it really. The point of ppus having such high defence is cause they have the offense of a mushroom, take away theyr defence and uve got an apu who cant shoot back. Plus with the added res time and para nerf and intro of the dev no

FuzzyDuck
17-01-04, 01:17
Originally posted by enigma_b17
nah dont like it really. The point of ppus having such high defence is cause they have the offense of a mushroom, take away theyr defence and uve got an apu who cant shoot back. Plus with the added res time and para nerf and intro of the dev no

Have you not ever experienced the after-shock of a magic mushroom?

I don't like the idea

Original monk
17-01-04, 01:47
youre english is fine but i dont like the idea :)

Nvidia
17-01-04, 02:16
Don't really like it.... just force-feeding more specialization to classes...