PDA

View Full Version : Loading Content.....

hudsonbeck
16-01-04, 21:37
My NC and PC for taht matter has been getting slower and slower lately and over the past couple days i have been getting stuck at "Loading content..." screen a few times.
I decided to run SpyBot and there was a ton of crap listed. "fixed" those and then decided to look at all teh stuff that starts up, i couldnt believe all teh stuff. I killed all teh unnecessary stuff.

You would not believe how much faster and better NC runs. I get better FPS now and it loads so much faaster. My PC actually boots faster now to... now that it doesnt have to start all that useless stuff.

Take the advice of people who states this b4 and now me... Do those simple things and you will not believe the difference. Especially with all teh "Loading Content..." threads i have seen lately.

Hudson

joran420
16-01-04, 21:39
you have too many background proccesses running ...try stoping any that are taking large amounts of memory

[edit] lol just read your thread...background proccesses are always the reason for it hanging on loading content afaik

hudsonbeck
16-01-04, 21:48
Originally posted by joran420
you have too many background proccesses running ...try stoping any that are taking large amounts of memory

[edit] lol just read your thread...background proccesses are always the reason for it hanging on loading content afaik

I'm good:D
I was simply telling others to do the same.

Hudson

Spencer Leone
16-01-04, 22:58
Got any links that will take me where i need to go?

I'm lazy...

joran420
17-01-04, 00:28
yep here ya go (www.google.com)

:)