PDA

View Full Version : Will the BDoY expansion bring Starterms?

Benjie
16-01-04, 16:51
I am curious, I really want these. I would love it if terminals worked entirely as they where planned to in the beggining.

ezza
16-01-04, 16:52
well as you well know, DOY info with follow when they get round to posting it, i think these threads are still KOS till then;)

Jest
16-01-04, 16:55
Bah, MJS is gonna wait till the 31st to release the list just to make us all squeal. :p

Benjie
16-01-04, 17:00
Originally posted by Jest
Bah, MJS is gonna wait till the 31st to release the list just to make us all squeal. :p
I know!!

[moving speach]

With BDoy, everybody has a dream.
Everybody wants a promise to be held, for some it was hacknet, for others it has yet to be anounced,
and yet not anybody knows whether every promise will be held,
and yet MJS makes us wait and squeal,
will all of our Neocron fantasies come true?
Sadly, it is not for me to say.

[/moving speach]

*waits for MJS to stop crying already and give us the godamn list!!!*

sw1tch
16-01-04, 17:15
Starterms?
i am confused :X

Original monk
16-01-04, 17:23
Originally posted by sw1tch
Starterms?
i am confused :X

you dont know what a daamn starterm is ?? you are such a noob lol

i dont know it either lol so someone please explain :-P

Benjie
16-01-04, 18:19
Reakktor said years ago that Starterms would exist in pepper park and would be gaming terminals. Nobody has ever seen one, because kk hasn't yet implamented them.

Can somebody find the link to the terminals page? It goes into detail about how the terminals where supposed to be layed out.

Origionally the Hometerm and the City Terms where going to be different. The Hometerm would feature e-mail, the forum, the information pages, notepad tools, etc etc. Whist city terms would feature jobs, missions, stuff like that. Then there where Cityterms where almost anything could be accessed. (the big terminals in faction heqdquarters) There where also loads of other terminal types, one of those was Star Terms. I can't remmeber the rest. After reading it the overall impresion I got was of a better and more detailed system though.

Ulle
16-01-04, 18:58
Instead of harrassing for specific bits of info one at a time I advise you wait until the List is released that will include all that will be included in BDoY.

Thread Closed.