PDA

View Full Version : OT: Apache Kills

El_MUERkO
16-01-04, 14:08
This is NOT for the squemish, dont really know why i'm linking other the the "HOLY FUCK!" factor.

[ link edited for violation of the forum rules - war discussion/graphic RL violence ]

Original monk
16-01-04, 14:48
i dunno why you are linking that eather ...

i got some mpegs from rotten.com about people shooting thereself infront of a live audience and stuff but i dont think this is the good forum to post em .. and them mpegs are grose btw :P

Fez
16-01-04, 14:54
killing ppl= t3h w1n

Original monk
16-01-04, 14:57
Originally posted by Fez
killing ppl= t3h w1n

as long it isnt you that is standing on the ground when a heli is shooting youre ass off :P

El_MUERkO
16-01-04, 15:08
Originally posted by Original monk
i dunno why you are linking that eather ...

i got some mpegs from rotten.com about people shooting thereself infront of a live audience and stuff but i dont think this is the good forum to post em .. and them mpegs are grose btw :P

Its not quiet the same though is it, you know these are the bad guys, but still, its mad to look at it.

Better clarify due to my cynical nature I find it hard to understand why an apache attack helicopter was needed to kill 3 unarmed farmers by the look of the footage.

Vehicle to the left of the shot is a tractor plowing a field, then you have a truck and a car.

When he minces the first poor bastard the guy at the tractor tries to surrender and the 3rd bloke hides under the truck, unfortunate bugger made the mistake of moving.

Nidhogg
16-01-04, 15:38
This is considered as war discussion and is therefore not allowed.

N