PDA

View Full Version : TT Faction Counsellor - does he exist?

Parker
16-01-04, 12:57
Hi

This might sound like a dumb question but is there still an active TT faction counsellor for Saturn/Pluto (anywhere?)?

I honestly don't know much about other factions - and I'm not that interested in the gossip of where he's gone (I heard some - I forgot some) but I remember a TT clan leader meeting ummm 5 months ago with the counsellor. He outlined big plans for faction events, for faction organisation, for ummm things to happen.

At the time, I felt cynical - now I feel justified. Does he even exist? and if not - what plans are there to replace him? (previously - events which are going on in TT saturn would rattle his cage and he'd ask us all to calm down... this not happening this time makes me wonder...)

John

Nightbrother
16-01-04, 13:08
Do you mean Jack O'Neill from Tangent Inc. at the time? If so, he wasn't faction counselor. The name of the TT faction counselor is on the tip of my tongue... damn, it... can't remember.

/edit here he is, in fact: Vladimir.Orlovski@neocron.com

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58227&highlight=faction+counselor - info about FC's.

Parker
16-01-04, 13:16
Thanks for the reply Nightbrother

I don't know Jack O Neill - I assume he's pluto. I'm only Saturn at the moment.
No - the guy was called Vladimier Owlovski (sp?)

JP.

Nightbrother
16-01-04, 13:19
Yup, that's correct. See my edit in my 1st post. :)

Original monk
16-01-04, 14:52
i tought that redim was the TT faction counseller at saturn, i saw em a few times at mc5 yeah but as soon as he turned faction counseller i never saw em again in my life ... thats now months and months ago :P so veeery long in neocronterms :)

factioncounseller system sucks a bit hard i think ....

they better pick a new FC on saturn for TT, i suggest myself :P for my honesty and for the fact that my tank and spy are TT since day one of retail :)

Parker
16-01-04, 14:56
Original

Nah Reddim was the Faction Chairman. He managed to get elected because only 5 people actually knew when the election was.

The politics system in NC is also a joke ... (and on my list of "to be ranted on soon")

Currently Elle is the chairman and nobody else is on the board in any capacity. Personally I think any politics on TT Saturn needs reps from every big clan in some capacity. (and that goes for all factions)

John

Original monk
16-01-04, 15:03
Originally posted by Parker
Original

Nah Reddim was the Faction Chairman. He managed to get elected because only 5 people actually knew when the election was.

The politics system in NC is also a joke ... (and on my list of "to be ranted on soon")

Currently Elle is the chairman and nobody else is on the board in any capacity. Personally I think any politics on TT Saturn needs reps from every big clan in some capacity. (and that goes for all factions)

John

ow i see, very intresting, and elle is a sweety so its good she's chairman. + i also tought it was weird they choose redim for such a job :)

and as you said they better put reps in from all majour clans :)

but i still wonna be faction counseller ffcourse ... then i can participate in intresting events and help people out some more, atleast im online every day ya see ... nomather wich factioncounseller is very rare on saturn, ya may be lucky if ya see one every 3 months (nomather what faction)

ezza
16-01-04, 15:42
... nomather wich factioncounseller is very rare on saturn, ya may be lucky if ya see one every 3 months (nomather what faction)

the BD counciler is on quite often, dunno about others cos i dont care about others ;)

rob444
16-01-04, 16:57
Dont you bring up mah former clan leader Jack O'Neil. Damn, every time I say that in neocron my character makes sex emotion (Neil (WITH capital N)).

Morris
16-01-04, 18:47
I've seen the BioTech and DRE FCs on Saturn, and those factions are more or less dead. I've seen Tangent's post on the faction forums once, many moons ago, but never since. Tangent clans aren't working very well together at the moment (in fact, one tried to ninja another's OP and got caught, so now they're bringing their CM allies into politics as well), and there's nothing left to really give the faction any sense of cohesion. I figured we'd learn from TG but apparently not...

Tratos
16-01-04, 18:53
Originally posted by Kirja Iljusha
A name in Yellow means the Faction Counsellor has existed, has quit, and we are looking to replace.

Tangent Technologies
Pavel Michael Orlovski Ger - Jupiter, Uranus
Vladimir Orlovski Eng - Pluto, Saturn

:D

seems he's left and is in the process of being replaced

~T

slaughteruall
17-01-04, 01:44
seems he's left and is in the process of being replaced

Does not really seem to matter. There really are no politics in this game or at least for TT it seems. We get Counsellor and they leave the game a while later. Only saw vlad once and only saw redim a few times. Elle i wont even get into that.

Parler talk to castoff she has to put someone in to be a rep. it's all really in her hands if there will be a templars rep or not.

Slaughter

CarniFlex
17-01-04, 15:57
I elect myself to be primeminister of the tangent technologies. I even have a mini event running for tangents only that most people find fun. I have a few other events I will do for people that i feel deserve it.

So vote CarniFlex
Vote for war
vote for fun
vote for NC

Arbiter
17-01-04, 19:51
Yes, we are looking for someone to replace the good old Vladimir. You can find details in the Announcemnt forum and the global RPG-Forum

Haxxor
17-01-04, 20:09
Ill Replace him :p

Matthew.v.smith
17-01-04, 20:19
what about the FA councelor.

She used to come on once a week now i havent seen her for ages.
I havent a clue why she has such a long name either :|

its like she doesnt want anyone to DM her.

Tammara de-silvia lightbringer or soemthing.

Matty.:angel:

Sefran
17-01-04, 20:21
Try mailing its in the rpg forum?

Trillian
17-01-04, 23:35
The FA FC on pluto is Lupus Wonderboy. I have never seen the woman.

Arbiter
18-01-04, 00:58
How to apply (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65706)

About the counsellor project (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58227)

t0tt3
18-01-04, 04:52
Originally posted by Trillian

Go online then and yea seen him twice once in FA HQ ^^
And what I saw it was a spy man not a woman :p

Shadow Dancer
18-01-04, 04:55
The only counselor I see(and that's occasionally) is Kirja. The naughty vixen.

Felissa
18-01-04, 14:19
Originally posted by t0tt3
Go online then and yea seen him twice once in FA HQ ^^
And what I saw it was a spy man not a woman :p

There are two FA counsellors (every faction has two). Lupus Wonderboy is a male spy and Tamara DaSilva-Lightbreaker is a woman. :p

Anna
18-01-04, 15:50
Originally posted by Arbiter
How to apply (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65706)

About the counsellor project (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58227)
someone has applied for the job early december even, and he is still waiting for an answer, if it got lost somehow, pm me and ill tell him to apply again

rob444
18-01-04, 17:35
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
what about the FA councelor.
She used to come on once a week now i havent seen her for ages.
I havent a clue why she has such a long name either :|

its like she doesnt want anyone to DM her.

Tammara de-silvia lightbringer or soemthing.

Yeah, I've heard she had many abuse reports on her a*s.

Originally posted by Trillian

I saw Tamara and another FA faction counseller on saturn in TH, his name was Lupus something. I dont know of it was Wonderboy but it could be. I stealthed into TH and saw tamara and him talk, I almost got him with my spy. He genrepped out though (he had no godmode on bwahhaa). :/