PDA

View Full Version : which is teh best server

Xiphias
16-01-04, 12:41
so, am on pluto and quite fedup of the community... has saturn got a better community?

seems like everyone from pluto whos racked off has gone to pluto...

is it worth going over?

ElfinLord
16-01-04, 12:44
What's wrong with the Pluto community exactly?

I'm curious as I play on Pluto and I have not had any real problems there yet.

Xiphias
16-01-04, 12:47
the op wars are pretty crap nowadays... with "no names" ahh fuck it, [ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ]

ezza
16-01-04, 12:49
saturns got more people on.

the community..well there are a few ass holes ,but there are a number of em on pluto to.

but imo saturn= teh win

onoz the pluto elitists will proberbly show up soon to do there pluto sales pitch:lol:

ElfinLord
16-01-04, 12:50
Fair enough, I guess.

I haven't been to any OP wars, yet, so I guess that could be the source of our differing opinions.

Anyway, good luck finding a server where you can be happy. :)

I, too, am curious to know how things are on Saturn these days. I started out on Saturn a year ago and I left to Pluto about 8 months ago.

I almost never log onto Saturn anymore. :(

Original monk
16-01-04, 12:51
carefull with community/server threads, lots of flaming is mostly the result lol.

altough i still dont get it, i play on all english servers but mainly saturn yust cause i started out there..

but i like pluto atleast as much, and also love the uranusserver ..

they bread a diffrent kind of atmosphere and all have there pro's and contra's ... altough saturn has a fucked up economy if ya yust start out ... everything is on the expensive side there :P

fe: 50k for an LE-chip cause relogging to get one for less amount of money is yust not worth it lol, except if its fo a friend or sumthing :) but 50k is yack shit on saturn :)

anyway: i like em all atleast as much, and if my french was a bit better i played venus also :) and i still wonna learn german but its to hard to learn :/ like spanish i also wonna talk/write :P

Xiphias
16-01-04, 12:53
kinda annoying though, i got all my chips and my ppu has all her 4/5 slot crap.... gonna be kinda annoying to have to do all that again
:mad:
whats the op wars like on saturn?

viscious666
16-01-04, 12:54
tut tut, i play saturn for the number of people who play as well as the number of characters u can have on the server.
that and i know alot of people

/e sex

rubaduckythug
16-01-04, 12:55
Hey GM's try to organize a server vs server fight night hehe. saturn >s pluto, woops was that a >. my bad hehe the V musta fell over 0_o.

Xiphias
16-01-04, 12:58
you seem drunk. cool

Xiphias
16-01-04, 13:00
what does people that have already gone over to saturn form pluto say?

ezza
16-01-04, 13:01
saturn op wars are good when the enemy dont ninja hack cough *mercs* cough

Xiphias
16-01-04, 13:05
so.... if i come over to saturn, which faction is teh win?

SorkZmok
16-01-04, 13:05
Try out uranus. Population is increasing all over the last time and we got loads of nice ppl here. Or assholes, depends which you favor. ;)

Just dont go tsunami, theyre the scum!

ezza
16-01-04, 13:07
Originally posted by Xiphias
so.... if i come over to saturn, which faction is teh win?

depends on how you like to play the game, atm TG are the under dog faction, only 1 op so if you like a challange they are thhe ones to go atm

BD are now the big boys on the server.

CM are fairly big faction own a number of ops.

TT proberbly the strongest faction on the server.

the rest of the faction dont do much atm, maybe FA will start doing somthing but maybe not

•Super|\|ova•
16-01-04, 13:18
Why don't you ask the opinion of those who got fed up with things on Saturn and moved over to Pluto? :rolleyes:

ezza
16-01-04, 13:28
i have recently started a char on pluto, but tbh im back on saturn with my tank atm as im trying to get my aim up so put my pluto tank on hold

im sure pluto is nice, but i keep reading stuff about people in enemy factions not wanting to fight each other cos there friends, im not down with that sort of thing, me and scikar are mates from our old CA days but now we will blow chunks out of each other in fighting zone, when in safe zone we talk

and of course you have the crahn v TG crap on pluto.

we had a BD problem on saturn a while ago but we sorted it out cos it aint good allies fighting each other

•Super|\|ova•
16-01-04, 13:40
Originally posted by ezza

Well, generalized this one AGAIN :( but ys, that sucks as much as alliances and NAPs between hostiles.

alig
16-01-04, 13:45
i have recently started a char on pluto, but tbh im back on saturn with my tank atm as im trying to get my aim up so put my pluto tank on hold

im sure pluto is nice, but i keep reading stuff about people in enemy factions not wanting to fight each other cos there friends, im not down with that sort of thing, me and scikar are mates from our old CA days but now we will blow chunks out of each other in fighting zone, when in safe zone we talk

we had a BD problem on saturn a while ago but we sorted it out cos it aint good allies fighting each other

u still do have one, u shoot allies...

oh and about thread....every server has its ups and downs but in general i think saturn is the best one to be on....it might be fucked up with greens shooting greens but thats nothing compared to the situation on uranus which i wont speculate cuz it will only end up with my post deleted once again :rolleyes: but the germans Vs the world there is so annoying, they need to get skills...and u already play pluto but i hate that server just cuz everyone is an attacker mainly and to get a poke is like finding a full rare item on another server:rolleyes:

ezza
16-01-04, 13:50
Originally posted by alig
u still do have one, u shoot allies... if your refereing to yourself i belive it was because you were involved in a cartel member getting killed. not 100% sure though.

supernova, i generalised cos i didnt want to name clans(even if everyone knows who they are)

alig
16-01-04, 13:56
if your refereing to yourself i belive it was because you were involved in a cartel member getting killed. not 100% sure though.

This aint exactly the place to talk about this but why say to 2 allied ppl, one of which was going to join ur clan, with word of zoneseek....to leave the cave and start counting down....if he wants a countdown tell him to log uranus and ill countdown for him....just cuz tg area is owned by bd doesnt make the caves bd's .....tell ya wot, go run in tg, see how much u own that place...

ezza
16-01-04, 13:59
This aint exactly the place to talk about this but why say to 2 allied ppl, one of which was going to join ur clan, with word of zoneseek....to leave the cave and start counting down....if he wants a countdown tell him to log uranus and ill countdown for him....just cuz tg area is owned by bd doesnt make the caves bd's .....tell ya wot, go run in tg, see how much u own that place...

zone wouldnt of just done that without reason, ask him and he also has chars on uranus so im sure he would fight you there.

what would running into TG proveo_O

thats like saying for a TG to run into the BD HQ and see how much they own, your just talking crap now

•Super|\|ova•
16-01-04, 14:01
supernova, i generalised cos i didnt want to name clans(even if everyone knows who they are)

Ah, ok. My bad bringing this up.

Rieper
16-01-04, 14:03
i would have used to say Uranus, coz it had the best atmosphere, but it has really gone downhill.. that said, i still prefer it to saturn, altho Saturn is where you go if you want all out fights all the time, everywhere.. although i dont like the people for the most part.

pluto is where its at for me, its got a nice balance, and good people for the most part.

GT_Rince
16-01-04, 14:05
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Why don't you ask the opinion of those who got fed up with things on Saturn and moved over to Pluto? :rolleyes:

Yup, like me :D

I got bored of the economy being screwed - totally. You can't buy what you need - everything is trade for tech parts. Doesn't help much if you don't have anything to trade with. Way too many alts - Example... I have 3 accounts - that's 12 characters. I heard so many times of peeps just creating a char to do a specific trade, use the trade bud (or any other scam), then log the char off again, never to be seen again.

It was something a bit different for me. But I got bored and came back to Pluto :)

alig
16-01-04, 14:10
zone wouldnt of just done that without reason, ask him and he also has chars on uranus so im sure he would fight you there.

what would running into TG proveo_O

thats like saying for a TG to run into the BD HQ and see how much they own, your just talking crap now

i dont have a problem with zoneseek.....infact im going back to the clan hes in atm, inactive....The Cartel, anyway, afaik i think devils grace has said not to shoot me and vice versa....whichever way, im going bd whether im k0s to ur clan or not

ezza
16-01-04, 14:11
i dont have a problem with zoneseek.....infact im going back to the clan hes in atm, inactive....The Cartel, anyway, afaik i think devils grace has said not to shoot me and vice versa....whichever way, im going bd whether im k0s to ur clan or not

lol then im not really sure what the problem is, it was a one off incident no biggy.

El_MUERkO
16-01-04, 14:12
Yeah NAPs can suck but at the same time SXR & NDA are friends but we blew chunks out of eachother yesterday in PP3 with no hard feelings, we just agree not to take it to personal and rez the losers.

OP Fights are avoided we've got enough enemies that we dont need more :)

ezza
16-01-04, 14:13
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Yeah NAPs can suck but at the same time SXR & NDA are friends but we blew chunks out of eachother yesterday in PP3 with no hard feelings, we just agree not to take it to personal and rez the losers.

OP Fights are avoided we've got enough enemies that we dont need more :) you can never have enough enemies;)

El_MUERkO
16-01-04, 14:14
lol trust me you can, I like to at least have a chance of holding an OP for more than 5 minutes :)

Cliffraiser
16-01-04, 14:17
saturn got more asshats, cuz people have 20 alts to log and have alts where they can do anything they want without worrying bout there reputation.

But on the other hand pluto is as good as dead, so both servers have there advantages and disatvantages.

El_MUERkO
16-01-04, 14:24
I dont know why people keep thinking pluto is dead, theres alot of very active clans and I'm never bored, always hear about fights I wasnt at too so its not like my clan are the only ones being busy.

GT_Rince
16-01-04, 14:26
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
saturn got more asshats, cuz people have 20 alts to log and have alts where they can do anything they want without worrying bout there reputation.

But on the other hand pluto is as good as dead, so both servers have there advantages and disatvantages.

Every evening at peak time, Pluto has close to 200 peeps on - that is without fail. So it's not what I would call dead. Yes, more peeps on Saturn, but you also pay the price when u play there...

alig
16-01-04, 14:26
Shooting red ppl that are mates isnt a bad thing...i shoot about 3 ppl that are on both my k0s and msn ;) its like playin cs and ur on ct's and ur mates on t's, u shoot shit out of eachother on there, so wots the difference :D

ezza
16-01-04, 14:27
one thing i noticed when ive been playing on pluto is that you guys dont seem to have much chat on the various char channels.

dont you people know how to spam it up good on the trade channel:p

L0KI
16-01-04, 14:28
There isnt a BEST server.

Every server has its ups and downs.

I have played and capped chars on all servers.
This is what i found.

Im only summarising my opinions of 3 of teh servers here, not all 5.

URANUS:

- Pro -

- Friendly atmosphere (just starting to come back again after sYn died - i can surely talk about my own clan cant i? :p)
- EXCELLENT level of PvP amongst a few players. To be honest, not many. I would say 40 people on that server at best know how to PvP properly. But these 40 are some of the best ive seen on any server.
- Less n00b Pking than other servers. - Except for the select few that funnily enough come from pluto. ;)
- Weekly event - nS - Lots of fun, a battle royale of the different classes.

- Con -

- 50% German speaking, clan relations fucked because of the language barrier problems. - Also the ancient alliange known as the GLA.
- No Pro City clans worth the shit on your shoe.

PLUTO:

- Pro -

- Instead of the 40 people on Uranus that can PvP well, i notice there are a lot more on this server.... Perhaps 100 or so - Hence, more and greater OP wars. The OP wars on this server are the best, EVER. No question.
- Bringer of the original Fight Night - Great. nuff said.
- 99% English speaking.

- Con -

- Pluto dont really have a "BEST of the BEST PVP'r" group. Theres no 1 or 2 people that stand out massively from others, like there are on other servers - in my opinion :rolleyes:
- a LOT more smack talking. Pluto seems to attract the kids from every server, bang them all together, and you have constant flames. WOOP DI DOO.

SATURN:

- Pro -

- Similar to Uranus, they have a select view, but no offence, i found it was more of a select, VERY FEW. I am talking from experience here. My PE duels there regurlarly ;)
- Always lots on the server. Interesting OP wars, great for trading rares *** - not for cash...
- 99% english speaking
- Less "kiddy flamers"

- Con -

- *** Completely FUCKED economy. absolutely tommy tankered.
- I noticed a general n00biness when it comes to OP wars on this server. Like they have never had one before. just a constant, complete panic.
- i could attack 90% of the server KNOWING i was going to win. Theres only a small amount of players i consider a threat.
- Similar to Uranus, theres an abundance of Anti-City clans...

All servers have their pro's and cons. These are NOT factual, these are my opinions of the servers. If you guys MUST know my char names on other servers, bug me thru PM.

ezza
16-01-04, 14:32
Originally posted by L0KI

SATURN:

- Pro -

Interesting OP wars

- Con -

-
- I noticed a general n00biness when it comes to OP wars on this server.

just me or is that a bit contradictory

interesting as a pro, but noobish as a con

Rieper
16-01-04, 14:36
well interesting to watch when no one has a clue what they're doing.. tbh, from what i saw its just because everyone is doing their own thing and no ones in control.. too many peopl at op wars possibly?

also a pking atmophere erodes pvp skill..

L0KI
16-01-04, 14:40
Quoting myself...

"Always lots on the server. Interesting OP wars."

What i meant is, because of the amount of players on the server, you get like 30 vs 30 at most OP wars, which is fuckin cool.

However, im not taking back my statement about a general n00biness at OP wars. Most people dont have the first clue. They just charge around like they are in Neofrag.

El_MUERkO
16-01-04, 15:11
Quoting myself...

"Always lots on the server. Interesting OP wars."

What i meant is, because of the amount of players on the server, you get like 30 vs 30 at most OP wars, which is fuckin cool.

However, im not taking back my statement about a general n00biness at OP wars. Most people dont have the first clue. They just charge around like they are in Neofrag.

Compared to Pluto the OP wars are amature hour, good fun but no tactics really.

Stigmata
16-01-04, 15:23

o_O

im not gonna start an argument here, but go to an op war with BD, TT, FA, CM in against any of the above mentioned.

here you will find good op wars, with in most case tactics.

i guess you must attend the op wars between CA and TG

or pp and next :D

Strych9
16-01-04, 15:47
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I got bored of the economy being screwed - totally. You can't buy what you need - everything is trade for tech parts. Doesn't help much if you don't have anything to trade with. Way too many alts - Example... I have 3 accounts - that's 12 characters. I heard so many times of peeps just creating a char to do a specific trade, use the trade bud (or any other scam), then log the char off again, never to be seen again.I see people complaining about the economy, esp. you :), but I just dont see it.

Our clan has purchased tons of stuff that we need, without trading a single tech part. Sure, you see people in trade channel that only want tech parts no doubt, but its not like if you need something its only obtainable via tech parts. :rolleyes: What did you try to get that was ONLY obtainable via tech part trades on Saturn that you were able to easily purchase on Pluto?

Yeah, Saturn has alts- but considering its not kept secret (like they try to do on Pluto) it ends up not being a very big deal. Now if you are afraid of dying, then maybe the extra alts might be too intimidating for you, in that you never know who might come after you.

It should be clear after reading this thread that both Pluto and Saturn have near identical issues. There is no collective consciousness on either server that allows that server to unite and say "Hey, we wont practice any lame tactics on THIS server."

Anytime you have a fresh start on a server, it will be different from the server you just left and had been on for quite some time.

Now in regards to Saturn, if you want to camp genreps with Rhinos and PK newbs, be sure to select either BD or TG, just so no one will be thrown off when they see some other faction doing that sort of thing.:rolleyes:

ezza
16-01-04, 15:50
i agree with most of what strych9 said(apart from the TG BD thing, its TG who use the tanks, BD are old fashioned we pk without tanks:lol: )

Strych9
16-01-04, 15:52
I agree to ezza's modification. :D

But I am seriously interested in the specifics as to why Rince thinks the economy on Saturn is "seriously screwed up." It seems like he posts that in every other post he makes in the forums, and I dont see it at all.

ezza
16-01-04, 15:58
well i know saturn can be more expensive, but even still its not that hard to get hold of a few techs to trade with, people still accept money, i know i do.

and i have paid money to get parts i need, some people maynot want money but a lot of people still do.

the money i get from techs sales means i dont have to spend all my time hunting to make money, just a little bit of hunting to get techs

Deep Blue Six
16-01-04, 16:13
To answer the Topic.

I loved playing at Uranus. The people i met there where all very nice.

Saturn is in my opinion the worst Server of all.

Right next to it on the second place is Jupiter (witch could be a nice server, if KK patches some Clans like [FANG] away g*).

Greetz

ezza
16-01-04, 16:17
Originally posted by Deep Blue Six

why is it?

and your sig is to big

deac
16-01-04, 16:32
venus = teh pwn

le SEX!!!!

GT_Rince
16-01-04, 16:35
Originally posted by Strych9
I agree to ezza's modification. :D

But I am seriously interested in the specifics as to why Rince thinks the economy on Saturn is "seriously screwed up." It seems like he posts that in every other post he makes in the forums, and I dont see it at all.

These are the things that spring to mind...

1) MOVEON CPU... 5 days it took me to get one. Of about the 8 or 10 that were "selling", they all wanted to trade. Finally got one, but it cost me 4.5 Million NC <---- rip off... Same costs no more than 2mil on Pluto.
2) Devils Grace. Was looking for something with more than 3 slots. Got offered 5 or 6. Not ONE of them wanted to sell - "Have you got any blah blah parts". Gave up in the end
3) PP CPU. Must have been offered 4 or 5 of these as well. Again, same situation, no-one wanted to sell one - all for trade only.
4) Marine CPU - This was the biggest rip. On Pluto, 2.5 mil (ish)... On Saturn I was offered one for 6 million. No way I could afford that

Those are just a few examples.

And no, I don't post about the Saturn economy in every second post, unless it is to do with servers, or related, so please gets facts straight 1st :)

L0KI
16-01-04, 16:36
LOL

I love the way people defend their server like they defend their mum/mom. :p

So quick to retaliate if someone bad mouths "your" server.

I play Uranus out of the 5, and will always, simply because i prefer it - not because the foum tell me its the BEST. I also prefer the MASSIVE cultural diversity between the players.

For instance, on voice atm, we have....

2 from Denmark
8 from UK
1 from Ireland
2 from Sweden
2 from US
1 from Germany
1 from United Arab Emirates
1 from Holland

This is something i didnt find on any other server. I love it! :D

To be honest, 99% of this forum thinks the server they play on is THE BEST.

There is no BEST server, and theres no way to pick one by comparing like we are doing, so why dont we just deal with it, and stop being so over-protective regarding the damn servers :lol:

EDIT - btw - MOVEON still sells for 1 million @ Uranus...

Jest
16-01-04, 16:36
There isn't a best or worst server. Pluses and minuses of each really. You have a pretty good idea about the differences from some of the contructive posts in this thread. That being said.... OMG PLUTO OWNS j00!!!

ezza
16-01-04, 16:37
you plutonians just have it easy with your economy, its a harsh trading world on saturn

every business man for em selves:p

Original monk
16-01-04, 16:41
I loved playing at Uranus. The people i met there where all very nice.

Greetz

o ooh, my [edited by myself allready...]-radar spotted sumthing ...

euh ... if ya dont know what youre talking about then yust dont talk at all ok ... thanx for youre constructive input :rolleyes:

btw: youre signature will be nerfed faster then ya can say: "WTF where did my siggy go snif"

ciao

edit: get my name outta youre siggy lol :P

and when i put m.o.m in google to check what it is i get this as a first result ...
M.O.M (http://www.netmom.com/)

deac
16-01-04, 16:48
Well i played saturn a bit and omfg even venus :D. and when it comes down to pvp... i just got to say : pluto.

My aim sucks like hell on none monk chars and I cant count(low iq) how many lib pes i killed on saturn with my gimp rifle pe.....

ezza
16-01-04, 16:49
Originally posted by deac
Well i played saturn a bit and omfg even venus :D. and when it comes down to pvp... i just got to say : pluto.

My aim sucks like hell on none monk chars and I cant count(low iq) how many lib pes i killed on saturn with my gimp rifle pe..... sounds like youve been killing mercs on saturn:p

oh fuck it i wouldnt care less if pluto think there the fucking dogs bollocks, im staying on saturn

rob444
16-01-04, 17:24
TT proberbly the strongest faction on the server.

Now we're talking :D

ezza
16-01-04, 17:27
Originally posted by rob444
Now we're talking :D

lol in terms of position,

CM are your allie, so they aint gonna take the ops you have, and BD wont take em cos we neutral to you, the rest of the factions dont do nothing.

proberbly though TT are the most populated faction.

rob444
16-01-04, 17:34
Hehe true. Other factions need more members :/

Strych9
16-01-04, 17:41
These are the things that spring to mind...

1) MOVEON CPU... 5 days it took me to get one. Of about the 8 or 10 that were "selling", they all wanted to trade. Finally got one, but it cost me 4.5 Million NC <---- rip off... Same costs no more than 2mil on Pluto.
2) Devils Grace. Was looking for something with more than 3 slots. Got offered 5 or 6. Not ONE of them wanted to sell - "Have you got any blah blah parts". Gave up in the end
3) PP CPU. Must have been offered 4 or 5 of these as well. Again, same situation, no-one wanted to sell one - all for trade only.
4) Marine CPU - This was the biggest rip. On Pluto, 2.5 mil (ish)... On Saturn I was offered one for 6 million. No way I could afford that

Those are just a few examples.

And no, I don't post about the Saturn economy in every second post, unless it is to do with servers, or related, so please gets facts straight 1st :) Hehe, thats funny. It took me three days and 300K to get both the moveon and PP chips... (start biotech, get chip, switch to PP, get chip....). ;)

Sorry that you had isolated examples of not being able to get what you want, but saying that "Because people only wanted to trade for a 4 or 5 slot Devils Grace" = "the economy is seriously screwed" isnt exactly accurate. ESPECIALLY when a new player is asking about which server to start on. :rolleyes:

I appreciate that is your experience, but that experience, while accurate, isnt representative of "the economy" on Saturn. Two of the three chips you wanted are EASILY obtainable if you are just willing to try and earn them, and the other two items are high end, end game rares. Go one step down... zerk 3s are super easy and cheap, most other rare melees are easy and cheap to get. We had ZERO trouble buying the tech parts for a Paw of Bear (which a lot of people think is better than a DG since so many people have energy resists), and I purchased a POB with 2 slots for 200K. That doesnt sound too bad.

You should be happy you had 6 offers on a DG with 4+ slots. On Pluto, when I am online, that would constitute 1/12th of the entire server population. :)

Deep Blue Six
16-01-04, 17:50
@ original monk

Lemme try this out.

"WTF where did my siggy go snif"

Well my sig is still there? Strange aint it :rolleyes:

But to answer your question.

MoM is one of the biggest trade Clans on Saturn and the short of Merchants of Misery is M.o.M and as part of the CMA MoM has no homepage at all cause our customers know where to find us.

Regarding Saturn.

I played a lot at Saturn (nearly one year) and cause of this long time overview i can tell you - Saturn is def. the worst Server of all.

Kind Regards

#

GT_Rince
16-01-04, 17:53
Originally posted by Strych9

Sorry that you had isolated examples of not being able to get what you want, but saying that "Because people only wanted to trade for a 4 or 5 slot Devils Grace" = "the economy is seriously screwed" isnt exactly accurate. ESPECIALLY when a new player is asking about which server to start on. :rolleyes:

1st, that wasn't an isolated incident - I spent the best part of 2 months trying to get the items I wanted or needed. 9 times out of 10, it was all Trade Trade Trade. And I am afraid that the economy is screwed on Saturn - when individuals are able to use a barter, researcher and constructor and have a fighting char as well, it is sooo easy to make millions and millions - it has got to the stage that money plays a very small part on Saturn now. I myself managed to make 5 mil in 2 days just making and selling APC's. How easy is that? Some peeps I spoke to had as much as 100+ mil floating around in clans, StockX, etc. What do they need money for?

I appreciate that is your experience, but that experience, while accurate, isnt representative of "the economy" on Saturn. Two of the three chips you wanted are EASILY obtainable if you are just willing to try and earn them, and the other two items are high end, end game rares. Go one step down... zerk 3s are super easy and cheap
Zerk 3 - £75k
Zerk 2 - £35k

Not what I would call cheap. In the end, I found a runner who was selling them for more reasonable prices, but not until I had already had to pay inflated prices.

most other rare melees are easy and cheap to get. We had ZERO trouble buying the tech parts for a Paw of Bear (which a lot of people think is better than a DG since so many people have energy resists), and I purchased a POB with 2 slots for 200K. That doesnt sound too bad.

As on any server, you are going to find good deals, especially if the server population knows you. I already had a PoB, so didn't need another. And no, it doesn't sound too bad

You should be happy you had 6 offers on a DG with 4+ slots. On Pluto, when I am online, that would constitute 1/12th of the entire server population. :)
[/quote]

Off peak, no server is that busy. Saturns number drop low also, but do always remain higher than Pluto - that needs no explanation.

Strych9
16-01-04, 18:26
1st, that wasn't an isolated incident - I spent the best part of 2 months trying to get the items I wanted or needed. 9 times out of 10, it was all Trade Trade Trade. And I am afraid that the economy is screwed on Saturn - when individuals are able to use a barter, researcher and constructor and have a fighting char as well, it is sooo easy to make millions and millions - it has got to the stage that money plays a very small part on Saturn now. I myself managed to make 5 mil in 2 days just making and selling APC's. How easy is that? Some peeps I spoke to had as much as 100+ mil floating around in clans, StockX, etc. What do they need money for?What you say above has nothing to do with Saturn. Thats just the game itself. Unless you think that no one has lots of money on Pluto? Or did you miss in the other thread where someone on Pluto was offered 100mil for a MC5 chip?

No, what you say above is an indictment of Neocron, not of just the Saturn server. You even say yourself you have three chars on Pluto. And regardless, you dont need multiple chars on a server to be able to make a lot of money and fight.

And trust me, people manage to make APCs on Pluto as well. :)

Please dont let yourself think that the only multimillionaires in the game are on Saturn.

Zerk 3 - £75k
Zerk 2 - £35k

Not what I would call cheap. In the end, I found a runner who was selling them for more reasonable prices, but not until I had already had to pay inflated prices.I usually see both of those for cheaper than what you name.

But for someone that can use a Zerk 3 (68 Str) you think 75K is too much to pay? 75K is pretty darn easy for someone to make by the time they hit Str 68. And above you state you made 5 mil in 2 days....:confused:

But this also shows if nothing else that money DOES play an important role on Saturn.

I have no problem with people saying that Saturn isnt the best server... that matters nothing to me. I am only still posting here because I think that the idea that the economy of Saturn is "seriously screwed up", based on what you have said about it, isnt accurate.

I will hop onto Pluto today and take in all of the amazingly low prices that are there, and see how it compares.

GT_Rince
16-01-04, 18:39
Dude - I see no point in posting my findings after playing Saturn for 2 months any more. You seem oblivious to the fact that the economy is screwed (I have been told this also by so many other that play Saturn also).

And in order to see what it is like on Pluto, don't say you will log on and see how cheap it is... that's just daft :rolleyes: Play it for a month or 2, as I did on Saturn. It isn't like I just hopped on for an hour or so. I played Saturn solid for 2 months. Get a feeling for it and you will se a huge difference.

And it makes no difference how much money I had on there or how much I can make - This just goes to show just how easy it is for ANYONE to make silly amounts of money. Pluto, you would need a close relationship with a Constructor, Researcher and Barterer (however you manage it, clan, friends, etc.)

EDIT----

And just because I have plenty of money, it DOESN'T meen I like to be fleeced by over inflated prices.

Play Pluto for a month or 2 and then you can come back and post your findings.

Cliffraiser
16-01-04, 18:39
Originally posted by stigmata
o_O

im not gonna start an argument here, but go to an op war with BD, TT, FA, CM in against any of the above mentioned.

here you will find good op wars, with in most case tactics.

i guess you must attend the op wars between CA and TG

or pp and next :D

I dissagree, ive been on saturn since the beginning of retail, i got tired of all the tits on the server and moved to pluto and noticed that there is actually organisation in OP wars (as in tactics). for instance 2 apus debuff and constantly call out who they are debuffing, the rest of the team FOCUS on the players that are debuffed and arent just randomly running around trying to duel people.

Also everybody is ALWAYS buffed on pluto, if u aint buffed you just dont fight, as simple as that. On saturn ive seen alot of people that tend to run into an enemy force completely unbuffed.

Op wars (1 round) on saturn mostly takes 5-10 mins if ur having a good fight. On pluto if numbers are even they take forever... untill 1 clan makes a stupid mistake.

alig
16-01-04, 18:42
@ original monk

Lemme try this out.

"WTF where did my siggy go snif"

Well my sig is still there? Strange aint it :rolleyes:

But to answer your question.

MoM is one of the biggest trade Clans on Saturn and the short of Merchants of Misery is M.o.M and as part of the CMA MoM has no homepage at all cause our customers know where to find us.

Regarding Saturn.

I played a lot at Saturn (nearly one year) and cause of this long time overview i can tell you - Saturn is def. the worst Server of all.

Kind Regards

#

U said u played and liked uranus....i played uranus for over 1 yr and i can tell....uranus is definately worse than saturn, pluto is definately worse than saturn.....the other 2 servers i really couldnt give a rats ass about, there both foreign

Pointers between uranus and saturn :

uranus
1] doesnt have a massive economy, thus u can buy/sell things quite cheap
2]is 1 sided and theres something going on between the germans and the germans that just joined black dragon o_O
3]has max 250 ppl on at peak times, normally
4]is a german server in disguise
5] alot of *cough* gm's.......f....u....c....[a mod will have me again but everyone knows anyway]

saturn
1]has massive economy, things cost alot to buy BUT things SELL for alot, so wheres the problem?
2]is failry balanced
3]has around 100+ more ppl on at all times
4]speaks the language it says on the tin
5]dont know about gm's there yet, wont take long to work out tho

so from both them, and ive been on uranus for longer than most ppl still playin there today, saturn comes out the better server

GT_Rince
16-01-04, 18:43
saturn
1]has massive economy, things cost alot to buy BUT things SELL for alot, so wheres the problem?

It is a HUGE problem if you are a new player starting out.

alig
16-01-04, 18:47
It is a HUGE problem if you are a new player starting out.

i was, and i was the most expensive character in the game, a ppu

if u was completely new to the game, then yeah, it would be a struggle but so is any server and i dont care how good/bad the economy is....things cost alot to just buy when ur totally new

ur not a new player, why not do wot everyone else would do and cross server trade money:confused:

incase u ask...i didnt cross server trade like 50 gazillion :p i cross server traded 1 million, spent that on a few spells and getting a psi core [which took me around 6 hrs to get] and now ive got 2.5 million cuz like i said....things sell for alot like they cost alot

Original monk
16-01-04, 19:13
[BMoM is one of the biggest trade Clans on Saturn and the short of Merchants of Misery is M.o.M and as part of the CMA MoM has no homepage at all cause our customers know where to find us.

Regarding Saturn.

Kind Regards

# [/B]

i know ya played alot on saturn deep blue six, i remember you good enough hehe, infact i traded multiple times with you as original spy, if my memory serves me right

i heard of m.o.m but actually i tought ya meant a real life organisation first, stupid me ...

m.o.m being one of the biggest tradeclans on saturn ? no idea about that: altough i trade parts since the first day they are ingame .. (that was in the time that people sold techs to yo's for 114nc a piece cause they didnt know what it was ...)

But as ya may know im most of the time unclanned so i dont pay alot of atention to clans ... so 9 outta 10 i did business with the members witouth even knowing the clan anyway :) as it is a part of the CMA allience :)

anyway good luck playing wherever ya play right now

and the rest of ya enjoy discussing the servers :)

Netphreak
17-01-04, 04:44
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Try out uranus. Population is increasing all over the last time and we got loads of nice ppl here. Or assholes, depends which you favor. ;)

Just dont go tsunami, theyre the scum!

I agree! especially the Tsunami bit :rolleyes:
CA could do with some good players if you fancied the whole pro city thing.

TheEnemy
17-01-04, 05:34
Saturn has more people and more action.
But Pluto's ok.

g0rt
17-01-04, 05:55
From a player of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto...(mostly Saturn as of late)...

Pluto had its day. Pluto was the SHIT. Pluto is no longer the shit. Now pluto IS shit. Its boring as hell, nothing ever happens, and the people there have no sense of humor....it seems like a server full of old men who know all too well how to use hte ignore feature.

Its boring, I would rather play jazz jackrabbit 2 tbh.

Saturn, is fun as hell, great community, lots of fighting...both verbally and physically...lots of big ego's, that clash and make for a great time. In my opinoin, the most fun players I know are on Saturn...pluto, meh...there was a few people on there that were great when I played like PK, elkdor, w0opin, serve, etc...but as a whole it was a bunch of lamers.

Uranus...well uranus is like the childrens channel on cable. All happy happy, joy joy. Lame and boring if you ask me, but some people like a tight community.

Thats my opinions.

Strych9
17-01-04, 12:58
Okay, started my char on Pluto. Pikachoad is his name. Stop in and say hi if you see me- im the newb building medkits in Plaza... :) I was on pluto for about 8 hours yesterday, building and listening to the chat channels.

Here are my initial impressions of Pluto so far:

1. Plenty of people still asking for trades. I would say its as much as Saturn, but its hard to make a comparison with so little activity on the custom channels.

2. Lots of people WANTING to buy stuff, but getting frustrated. To key moments- at once point someone said in futility "Everyone is buying, but no one is selling!". Later, someone had to ask on the NC Trade Channel "Do people even still sell parts on this channel anymore?"

3. Very little economic activity. I was on Pluto whenit had 218 people on (high for Pluto) and trade channel had a discussion about how someone should make a PPU named Jesus (and yes, that would be funny). Every now and then the occasional plea for parts or whatever.

4. MC5 tech parts selling for 2-3 million per part.

5. I couldnt sell of the medkits I was building to anyone. I tried to sell them for 250c each, just to make a small profit as a newb, and no buyers. I ended up selling them to Yos, and thanks to my barter, I made enough to cover my tiberal costs, and break even. No wait, I made 3c per medkit.

Is all of this typical? I am not claiming it is. But I will fully level this char and we will see how it turns out in the long run. But for right now, claims that Pluto's economic situation is in any way better than Saturn's... ESPECIALLY for new chars... are bunk. :(

Edit: Oh yeah, I saw one of the "best tanks ever on Pluto" begging on trade for a TG runner to kill for his epic. That struck me as funny. :p

ronaz
17-01-04, 13:32
Didn't you used to have a monk constructor on Pluto? In Legion/Madji?

Clownst0pper
17-01-04, 13:35
Saturn.

Nuff said you g0rts :D

Strych9
17-01-04, 13:36
I did, yes. With the same name as this forum account.

When I "left" the game before, I sold the char off. :(

Never should have left.... :)

L3m0n
17-01-04, 13:41
Saturn
Best Op wars in game to date:D

•Super|\|ova•
17-01-04, 13:46
Originally posted by L3m0n
Saturn
Best Op wars in game to date:D

Yes if you're looking for n00bfights. I've been in some OP fights on Saturn with my LE char to see the fights and they have a lot to learn from Pluto in that subject.

JediMasta
17-01-04, 14:13
PLUTO > ALL

'nuff said :D

XaNToR
17-01-04, 14:21
Hey, Tsunami is teh pwn .... ;)

Try Uranus, no fucked economy.... u can buy verrry cheap related to other servers, for examble jupiter....

on jupiter u pay 15 mil for a filter heart 2

here mostly 5 mil... in average 1-2 mil Our community is cool... especially TEH ooc flames , best on all 4 servers, roflflf:lol:

But pluto is very cool aswell, friendly community and nice people there

Rade
17-01-04, 14:24
hey xanthor, im trying to get this figured out here, you're the mad
schlumpf no?

L3m0n
17-01-04, 15:00
Yes if you're looking for n00bfights. I've been in some OP fights on Saturn with my LE char to see the fights and they have a lot to learn from Pluto in that subject.
lol nuff said you go to op fights with a LE in??? ROFL

XaNToR
17-01-04, 15:17
im the mad schlumpf ya... why ?

Rade
17-01-04, 15:18
lol nuff said you go to op fights with a LE in??? ROFL

what part of

I've been in some OP fights on Saturn with my LE char to see the fights

was hard to understand?

Rade
17-01-04, 15:19
Originally posted by XaNToR
im the mad schlumpf ya... why ?

Id really like to duel ya a little. Unfortunately ima do my right eye
on monday so wont be able to fight properly until next weeked.

LTA
17-01-04, 16:05
Originally posted by g0rt

Uranus...well uranus is like the childrens channel on cable. All happy happy, joy joy. Lame and boring if you ask me, but some people like a tight community.

Uranus.... well it's in a bit of a state atm.. but economy is good, traders are about generally, newbies get helped a fair bit... just this 2 sided war thing atm....

Saturn.. dunno don't stay logged on long enough to find out,
Pluto... alright got some help etc sems a ok server, but didn't see much as my rifler pe is currently trapped in his apt (bloody bd guards)

Venus ... the best for rp if you know some french... if you don't normally someone who will translate. Generally helpful people, they are enough in various factions for op wars just pvp standard isnt massively high :p

trigger hurt
17-01-04, 16:25
Originally posted by El_MUERkO

You've never been to a Cartel op fight, have you?

As for 'fucked' economies, let's get down to it.

Sure, on saturn, you are going to be paying a hefty sum for most rares, but what about pluto?

For about 3 weeks, I spent time leveling a character on pluto. Just a noob pistol PE with my LE in to avoid the noob gankage.

- Noob PK'ing. I'd say pluto has a decent number of people that will try to kill a noob char (under /20). Spending time in the cellars, at least 4 or 5 people came down to get their gank on. I felt bad for some of the folks down there leveling without their le's.

- Economy? Hah. Your economy is just as screwed up. The folks on Saturn are used to paying stupid prices for stuff, but when it comes to noob junk, we'll most likely give it to you and not charge for it. On pluto, my noob pe needed a medicant and some ammo recycled. I stood around for 3 hours asking over trade for a medicant. Someone finally answered me. He wanted 50k for it. And he was serious. After a while, someone told me about the 'noob warehouse' where i could get kitted up.

- People. There are assholes all over. We have our fair share on Saturn. You have your fair share on Pluto. But i prefer the 'atmostphere' of saturn to any server. If I wanted to duel all the time, I'd play on pluto or uranus, but i suck at dueling, so I play on saturn, where I know I can get into a massive fight or op war.

L0KI
17-01-04, 16:31
I guess this applies to this thread also...

i fuckin hate this "my server is better than your server" BULL SHIT!

Go grow some pubes and stfu.

Shadow Dancer
17-01-04, 16:33
Mercury is the best server. The economy is fine and the op wars are the shiznit.

L0KI
17-01-04, 16:34
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Mercury is the best server. The economy is fine and the op wars are the shiznit.
yeah, Mercury it is!

Now can we please let this thread die? :p

L3m0n
17-01-04, 16:59
Rade the part where you go to an OP to fight with a LE seems a little silly to me cos you cant fight, and you say we have a lot to learn ROFL

Sir ramic hobbs
17-01-04, 17:04
I tried venus with my mate neptune and it was cool because of the kindness of the people there. i spoke frenhc to the best of my ability and when i started to suck someone translated for me.

I tried Pluto for a while the highlight of that was being in a clan with Lore because he is hilarious. On Pluto roleplay is great i never once got PK;ed by allies or neutrals which was ace.

uranus. wooooo id say if you remove synchs then bring back a full strength shades and UK/ USA rangers and the balance would be absolutely perfect. Rare hunting and general trading is good. Look out for Spoon Lover if you need rares or csting :)

Saturn well erm PK'ing galore everyone in my clan gets PK'ed except me. me because i opted for my first female skinning :)
Economy is well crap.

Possessed
17-01-04, 17:12
Rade the part where you go to an OP to fight with a LE seems a little silly to me cos you cant fight, and you say we have a lot to learn ROFL

He just went to watch... maybe try to use that grey, gooey substance that can be found between your ears once in a while...

Cliffraiser
17-01-04, 17:15

you guys are so fucking pathetic, you are to ignorant to even understand what hes saying. He had his LE in so he could WATCH how a saturn op battle goes WITHOUT being killed and thus staying neutral.

but ur common sense doesnt go further then " Oh hes LE NERF THE N00B!@!!@!!!!!@@@ one3oefneo"

L3m0n
17-01-04, 17:16
Originally posted by Possessed
He just went to watch... maybe try to use that grey, gooey substance that can be found between your ears once in a while...
so he went to an OP just to watch *sigh*
1) whats the point?
2) how can he comment if he wasnt even Involved in it???
I ask my self why o_O

Furion
17-01-04, 17:23
1) whats the point?
I ask my self why o_O

1) cuz he wanted to SEE how the OP wars was on a different server.

2) he was WATCHING it, u know observing, looking, etc etc.

ezza
17-01-04, 17:24
id like to know which clans we was watching fight

Cartel aint no noobies

Doc Holliday
17-01-04, 21:18
hahahaha l3mon got pwned. are all of cartel total wankers and have to use the my servers dick is bigger than your servers dick or is it just u and g0rt???????

this thread is a pointless waste really. try a server see how u like it. get bored go somewhere else. its your choice your money your game time dude. see how u get on.

Edit. u see why i laugh when "we" ( of the kiddies cable channel laugh when people come over to uranus from TWATurn )

g0rt
17-01-04, 23:00
Originally posted by Doc Holliday
hahahaha l3mon got pwned. are all of cartel total wankers and have to use the my servers dick is bigger than your servers dick or is it just u and g0rt???????

this thread is a pointless waste really. try a server see how u like it. get bored go somewhere else. its your choice your money your game time dude. see how u get on.

Edit. u see why i laugh when "we" ( of the kiddies cable channel laugh when people come over to uranus from TWATurn )

I am to please

Saturn = Fun
Pluto = Boring
Uranus = HappyTown

That about sums it up. But yeah go play where you want, no ones gonna play on pluto and say saturn is better. No ones gonna play on saturn and say pluto is better. Its just how its going to be, this post may as well be a poll of how many people play where.

We all know Saturn has the biggest population too, and IMO thats the biggest thing that draws me to ANY server. Its why I moved from pluto...i was simply bored as hell on there....one char only is boring, and there was never anywhere to fight. You go into pp1 on Saturn pretty much ALL DAY and theres gonna be people there that are red to you. You go to pluto pp1 and everyones like OMG HEY MAN HOWS IT GOIN and u can stand around and have a conversation. FUN!? No..

alig
17-01-04, 23:09
Originally posted by g0rt
I am to please

Saturn = Fun
Pluto = Boring
Uranus = HappyTown

That about sums it up. But yeah go play where you want, no ones gonna play on pluto and say saturn is better. No ones gonna play on saturn and say pluto is better. Its just how its going to be, this post may as well be a poll of how many people play where.

We all know Saturn has the biggest population too, and IMO thats the biggest thing that draws me to ANY server. Its why I moved from pluto...i was simply bored as hell on there....one char only is boring, and there was never anywhere to fight. You go into pp1 on Saturn pretty much ALL DAY and theres gonna be people there that are red to you. You go to pluto pp1 and everyones like OMG HEY MAN HOWS IT GOIN and u can stand around and have a conversation. FUN!? No..

Its like that on uranus but i found an exploit....kill just 1 synchronizer and about 50+ come for u....r0x :D

•Super|\|ova•
17-01-04, 23:36
1) whats the point?
I ask my self why o_O

1. It was the time I gave Saturn a chance couple of months ago. I was assbored leveling my spy and I was GR tagging when I ran into some battles and thought to stay and watch and see if there's any huge differences on Saturn OP fights compared to Pluto OP fights.

2. How couldn't I? I have eyes and brains you know...

@Ezza: Bah... can't remember. Most of the the clans outside of Pluto are just "blablabla" for me as a name. I saw them but I can't remember them since almost none of those clans in Saturn weren't familiar for me and you know when situation is like that most of the names and faces are just a fuzz for you. Sometimes. And this was some of those times :)

Scikar
17-01-04, 23:40
I just don't know any more. A while ago I would have said Saturn is my favourite server. Now though, I don't have one. All I can say is, while I don't see as many assholes on Saturn as I have met on Pluto, there are probably just as many really when you look at it. Best advice I can give to the thread starter is to be prepared to hate a lot of people.

J. Folsom
17-01-04, 23:57
@Ezza: Bah... can't remember. Most of the the clans outside of Pluto are just "blablabla" for me as a name. I saw them but I can't remember them since almost none of those clans in Saturn weren't familiar for me and you know when situation is like that most of the names and faces are just a fuzz for you. Sometimes. And this was some of those times :) I have that too on Saturn, and it's the only server I play :p

I blame it on the fact that I take break of a week to a month occasionally, generally clans change a lot in that time. Well that, and the fact that I still tend to think of the clans of half a year ago, most of which are now either dead or have changed so completely as to be nearly unrecognizable.

Well, anyway.

I'd comment on the actual topic of this thread, but since my playing experience is mostly limited to Saturn, I can't really give a good opinion on which server has the best community.

YoDa-UK
18-01-04, 00:23
Im not going to bash pluto, I've had to many good time on that server, it was my home for almost a year, anyway those who know me know ive gone to saturn to play the game, and i play it now without all the crap i had on pluto and im having the best time ive had playing nc since Pit and Cent was around.

What I will say is this, Pluto community is kinda hard to avoid if your in the op scene, its got some right dickheads in it in all factions i guess, you would know this anyway from playing there. Saturn is a different flavour, I myself have gone TG, mainly for a few reasons like I can PK the entire map :) and they are the underdogs atm, I'm not interested in op wars anymore so i don't care that TG enemies hold all the ops, in fact I like it like that as there hunt at all the good places which means i can go kill em :eek:

What Anima go kill and PK????? :eek:

Yep thats the kinda guy im playing atm, im still a nice guy to know but I enjoy the freedom of pking now instead of the normal have a ppu with me in a op war, I really enjoy not having to have a ppu around "no offense to ppus though"

As to the best server, atm is saturn, it has much more people on it, its very active every day and at all times of the day, plenty of fights if you still enjoy that sort of thing, or you can make your own way with it, which is what im doing with some old m8's from NDA, we got our own little TG clan and we are loving it :cool:

EDIT: As fenix points out, EDIT is my friend, pluto was never my homo :p

s0liduS
18-01-04, 14:14
Ok. Heh i cameback after 6 months, reactivated and saw Pluto had hrm around 60 somthin peeps. I saw Saturn had 150 peeps... heh so i said fuck it and started a new char. 2 weeks later im 2 lvls from capping STR and CON both 98. I have everything I need (marine, moveon, proto, CS (1 slotter but gave 2 slot to friend and making another, a heavy ultima, a million rares, enuff to make other good shit for other classes) etc etc.

I started saturn from nothing, and in 2 weeks im set, and im gunna make a PPU with a friend whos makin a tank (who i marketted NC to play :D) and hes going to have nearly everything already.... the economy isn't good people, but it isn't bad and is possible...

If you wanna start on saturn lemme know, i'll see what I can do. :D

s0liduS
18-01-04, 14:19
oh to add I havn't been ripped off once by someones alt while needing a trade done.... and on a side note the PVP is sub-par... ive met some good peeps, and I have met some peeps that just talk. The one thing I hate is at PP1, Cartel has a PPU buff bot, and sends all there guys to camp... they wont 1v1 you without PPU buffs, they wont fight unless they have a PPU buff. Main reason i'm going TG is because they're fact enemies of these girly men :P:P

•Super|\|ova•
18-01-04, 14:32
Originally posted by s0liduS
oh to add I havn't been ripped off once by someones alt while needing a trade done.... and on a side note the PVP is sub-par... ive met some good peeps, and I have met some peeps that just talk. The one thing I hate is at PP1, Cartel has a PPU buff bot, and sends all there guys to camp... they wont 1v1 you without PPU buffs, they wont fight unless they have a PPU buff. Main reason i'm going TG is because they're fact enemies of these girly men :P:P

If you were trying to join our discussion about OP fights then you failed... the random PvP in PP for instance is way different thing than the OP fights.

s0liduS
18-01-04, 14:55
If you were trying to join our discussion about OP fights then you failed... the random PvP in PP for instance is way different thing than the OP fights.

I stated nowhere about op fights nor have I been to one or participated in one on saturn. no need for your snotty reply about my post, I was just stating what I have experienced with 2 weeks at Saturn. Oh and being in beta I wouldn't know anything about the diff with PP and op fights... cmon man...

ezza
18-01-04, 15:28
The one thing I hate is at PP1, Cartel has a PPU buff bot, and sends all there guys to camp... they wont 1v1 you without PPU buffs, they wont fight unless they have a PPU buff. Main reason i'm going TG is because they're fact enemies of these girly men :P:P

that aint true from when i been in PP, ive stopped going there for the moment, because there was always about 5 mercs sitting in there, and with one guy always ready to use the guard exploit it was pointless.

presume your a tank, if you want 1v1 im always game for dueling

•Super|\|ova•
18-01-04, 15:28
I stated nowhere about op fights nor have I been to one or participated in one on saturn. no need for your snotty reply about my post, I was just stating what I have experienced with 2 weeks at Saturn. Oh and being in beta I wouldn't know anything about the diff with PP and op fights... cmon man...

Ummm... I'm kind of confused now. No need to get upset dude. I said "IF you were trying to join our discussion..." which means I didn't accuse you or anything.

s0liduS
18-01-04, 15:52
that aint true from when i been in PP, ive stopped going there for the moment, because there was always about 5 mercs sitting in there, and with one guy always ready to use the guard exploit it was pointless.

presume your a tank, if you want 1v1 im always game for dueling

ur not on Ezza, get on :D

trigger hurt
18-01-04, 18:06

We call a PPU when the other people have amassed a small army to take down 3 or 4 of us, who are standing inside. Oddly enough, they always run in with ppu buffs just to punch the gaurds.