PDA

View Full Version : rare drone idea ^^

Xylaz
16-01-04, 11:22
i just couldn't resist myself... so here it is:

A NEW RARE DRONE FLAMER !!!!!!!!!!!!

it could be called Inferno... not modded, but who cares fire is fun nonetheless, but but... hmm... here's another one:

A NEW RARE POISON SPRAY DRONE !!!!!!!!!!

taadaa!

Everyone knows drones need some lovin... Just imagine OP fight with drone flamers ^^ hehehehe.

so erm droners vote this brilliant idea, i aint a droner so i don't care but it sounds like fun to me...

az

Psyco Groupie
16-01-04, 11:45
You ever played a droner ?

pvp the only way you win is distance.

doh ?

Nvidia
16-01-04, 11:48
First, the issue of useless drone parts cluttering the tech part pool must be addressed. Rare drone parts need a better way of being distributed... at this time, due to lack of droners, all they do is piss people off.

Once the tech part pool is sorted though, I agree, let's get all kinds of fucking damage-type-specific drones in here! :)

Lenard
16-01-04, 11:48
Not to be mean or anything, but those are the worst ideas I have ever heard.

Xylaz
16-01-04, 12:43
oh dear...

U really make me feel... uhm embarrased, to say at least, but guess i just have to explain...

it was a joke, u know a thread who aims at making people smile and laugh and so on...

hope now i make myself clear...

az

btw, on the other side of this, people often are angry at me because i'm saying really bad things about this beloved community yet see for urself even is such innocent thread, there are only flames and poisons... This is so pathetic it isn't even funny anymore...