PDA

View Full Version : GM please read... small, easy request

VetteroX
16-01-04, 04:39
I went to pluto today to duel a few people, and I found 2 great locations where fight night has been held, were ruined. One is outzone subway in the middle of all the yos dealers, and the other is that big flat area in Industrial secor, near the npc with the smg, both have had a bunch of fn locations there. Please remove thoes boxes so we can duel there again, thx.

Ferabukoo
16-01-04, 04:47
ONOZ

BOXEZ

o_O

Rade
16-01-04, 04:52
Yes please. Those are both two great areas for events, especially
the second, please remove all the crap.

\\Fényx//
16-01-04, 05:00
vet whats your name(s) on saturn ?

And yea those boxes have served their purpose, just look a mess now, remove em :)

VetteroX
16-01-04, 05:52
Exactly as shown, spaces and all: Sgt.Striker Sgt. Murder Capt.Revenge Mauler Monk i got more but thoes are the main ones.... why?

\\Fényx//
16-01-04, 06:02
Originally posted by VetteroX
Sgt.Striker

:lol:

bumped into you at battledome today :) my chars a uber gimped spy im sortin out atm as ive just started playin saturn again, you see all those backpacks and belts there ? well..... :) :D and I was only using a commando and PE, LOL, gonna hit the CON lom's tonight tho, then gotta cap DEX sort imps out for a inq 1 setup then its full on spy PKing =) Got 17 kills at MB aswell, but ye lots of LE and proto ppl ..... Left after seeing like 25 CM + Templars at the gates of MB :lol: snipa powa :lol:

[Edit]on pluto i know just about everyone, yet on saturn i dont know hardly anyone atall, and nobody knows me unless we made mates around march/april time when i alst played there, so I dont give a shit who im killin, neither does Anim and the others that came over aswell, were just killing all red, untill we die or run outta ammo :) Cant exactly do that on pluto tho ...

VetteroX
16-01-04, 06:06
I saw someone steath as soon as I left GE... didnt see a tg spy otherwise i woulda fired, was that you? Yeah thats what I do, raid mb and just pk every red thing in sight.

\\Fényx//
16-01-04, 06:13
I saw someone steath as soon as I left GE... didnt see a tg spy otherwise i woulda fired, was that you? Yeah thats what I do, raid mb and just pk every red thing in sight.

Lol while stealthed i was following you around the shops there, then you went off eastwards, didnt see you again, I'd been there for about 2 hours going back and forth from MB and battledome with 2 mates in a rhino :lol: great fun, Think you were on hovertech wernt you O_o

VetteroX
16-01-04, 06:18
yup... didnt like to but i had to sacrafice 25 dex points.... i cant stand running all the way from j04-j01 every day and back... plus no stealth its good for strikes and escapes.

Original monk
16-01-04, 09:46
Exactly as shown, spaces and all: Sgt.Striker Sgt. Murder Capt.Revenge Mauler Monk i got more but thoes are the main ones.... why?

Aaah, you are maulermonk, good to know :)

remember the small incident at crp with my sweet hybrid hanta of an allied faction that ya poisonstacked in he's back ? and remember the bad ass tank wooping yo ass after that ? :P

that was me :P

trigger hurt
16-01-04, 11:22
fenix,

if you need any help, just dm or email mr. oblivious or mr. oblivion. you offered me assistance on pluto, figured I would extend the same on saturn.

Gave up on pluto though. As much as it's talked about here, the community isn't all that great.

Varaem
16-01-04, 12:25
Yeah thats what I do, raid mb and just pk every red thing in sight.

And some green things too. :p

SnowCrash
16-01-04, 12:50
I´ve ordered the Gamemasters to remove any of the x-mas steel boxes that are still standing around. Feel free to report forgotten ones with a ingame ticket.