PDA

View Full Version : Have I done my job too well?

VetteroX
16-01-04, 01:31
I think I may have been too efficeint a killer on saturn. Every day, the dark army, the legions of cowards who use LE's grows and grows. I see countless people who I have slaughtered, rightfully, playing a PvP the way its meant to be played, following the route of the spineless sniviling coward, putting thier wuss chips in to avoid death at the barrel of my liberator, terminator, or RoG. Efforts by the city mercs to stop me from raiding MB have dwindled to almost nothing. I guess being slaughtered every day one or 2 guys vs a army demoriazed them. FA is non existant, hostiles of BD are too afraid too afriad to leave canyon zone, and when I do attack there they shrink back to the guards like frightened worms and maggots from the sunlight. FA hides in their base that has more defence then the coast of france in 1944, and only a few LE cowards come out to kill a few WBs. Many others, too afraid to have a tough fight, have switched from their old factions to be allies of BD, like little parasites.

I think most people on average have pathetic wills, oh no, your faction isnt top dog atm, you might have a tough time. TOUGH IT OUT AND FIGHT. I was BD when it had like 10 people total and ill be BD when it has 10 people again... and id never stoop to using a coward chip. Yes, I came to saturn to casue death and destruction, but I thought people would keep fighting me, putting your LE in or not defending your home zone is as good as surendering. So, it looks to me like the majority of hostiles on saturn have surrendered, I guess ive done my job too well. I hunted too hard, they prey is hard to find now, hardly worth the time to play.

The way I look at it, I won, people became so afriad of me, they wouldnt even fight so opted for the cowards way out... the item forged in hell, the LE. I guess ive killed everything there is to kill, ive played less and less as it became harder to find victoms. Im trying to find a new game to fill the gap until DoY comes out... hopefully that will bring in less carebear rules and less carebear players... people who will fight back against me instead of surrenedering to the shame of switching factions to escape or even worse, using the LE.

Oath
16-01-04, 01:32
To quote a previous post,

'hmmm'

Mebbe.

ajm
16-01-04, 01:34
What's your point? Who cares?

\\Fényx//
16-01-04, 01:35
lol, well, ive sorted out my spy on saturn, turned it into a sniper and its fucking uber fun, just going to MB, Killing anyone neutral or enemy =), but yea ive noticed that there are ALOT of LE users O_o and also ALOT of protopharm, so i kill em coz their probably just levelin and gonna join templars, CM or BD anyhow :p

btw vet whats your name on saturn ? You got a PE called sgt stryker or something like that ?

[Edit] Ezza found out earier, me, anima, cad, guin just dont give a shit, we bumped into him at battledome, chasin the bastid around while he kept hiding :p after the git GRd out I DMd him, let him know it was me, he asked if all the belts there were coz uf us, hell yea ^^ like 10-12 of them rofl, a spy, a tank and a PE, m sniping, the other 2 using a rhino, great fun rofl ^^

Shadow Dancer
16-01-04, 01:39
*waits for the page to hit 12 pages*

*waits for multiple people to flame vet*

*waits for the mod to say "calm down guys" only after vet flames back*

lol, anyways Vet. I doubt that so many people are putting LE in just because of pkers. But I could be wrong. Maybe it's the result of multiple pkers and gankers rather than just one? That's probably the more likely reason IMO.

nonamebrandeggs
16-01-04, 01:46
bb vet

Archeus
16-01-04, 01:46
Here's a thought Vet.

Don't kill people who aren't capable of fighting back and they may give you a decent fight later on.

You didn't win.. you just became irrellevent to them.

ezza
16-01-04, 01:47
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
lol, well, ive sorted out my spy on saturn, turned it into a sniper and its fucking uber fun, just going to MB, Killing anyone neutral or enemy =), but yea ive noticed that there are ALOT of LE users O_o and also ALOT of protopharm, so i kill em coz their probably just levelin and gonna join templars, CM or BD anyhow :p

btw vet whats your name on saturn ? You got a PE called sgt stryker or something like that ?

[Edit] Ezza found out earier, me, anima, cad, guin just dont give a shit, we bumped into him at battledome, chasin the bastid around while he kept hiding :p after the git GRd out I DMd him, let him know it was me, he asked if all the belts there were coz uf us, hell yea ^^ like 10-12 of them rofl, a spy, a tank and a PE, m sniping, the other 2 using a rhino, great fun rofl ^^

LOL i was not hiding, just avoiding being shot by a tank and a pain easer(who was it who kept stealthing:p )

but anyway, before i bumped in to fenyx and his mates i came from the MB, and there is a lot of LE chipped, but also a lot of people who are allied or neutral :\

dunno if you done to good a job, still people to kill out there, but there are lot more LE chipped people now.

oh btw fenyx i came back about 5-10 mins later but you had gone, had to fight 3 Tsunamis instead, killed one but 2 of them were monks(did i mention i hate monks) so ended up GRing out.

as for me missing a few shots combination of bad clipping bugs around that area( the GR and the battledome) cos 1/2 the time you were popping out the ground at me:eek: :lol: and im trying to get my aim back up( see sig for my PvP ability atm;)

but it was fun fighting ya and unexpected, so kudos to joo

Dribble Joy
16-01-04, 01:49
Have you ever considered that it is your constant belittling of everyone that might have something to do with this.
So what if you are the best? If people know they can't beat you one on one they will bring mates, you will slag them off for doing so and they think, 'What's the point'.
There is no point in defending an area time and time again from someone who will not give up, gives no credit to anyone that don't meet your rediculous standards, and in the end is just a hassle. You treat people like shit, whether they deserve it or not. Like the change of the belt drop rules on Jupiter, done because people were sick and tired of the same old shit day in day out.
It's simply not fun or has a point, it's not like you will stop doing it?
I think you need to start looking at your own psychological problems before you start blaming everything on everyone else.

And does it REALLY matter? Are you so obsessed with being the best and feeling better than people that you need to do the things you do and make threads like this?
Sad bastard.
Find something else to do if you can't take it.

PS I know this is exactly what he wanted people to post, so I am going to give it to him, he's been pissing my off so much of late I just don't care.

FirestarXL
16-01-04, 01:52
Could someone please hurry up on those psychologists, this is really beginning to get boring now.

ezza
16-01-04, 01:53
Originally posted by FirestarXL
Could someone please hurry up on those psychologists, this is really beginning to get boring now. why read it if its boring, you know what kinda stuff vet posts, if you dont like dont read

Psycho Killa
16-01-04, 01:56
Lol u guys are brutal anyways vet didnt even pk anyone til he met me :D

So if your gonna blame anyone blame me and a couple others who corrupted him.

Nuski
16-01-04, 01:56
Hmmm need to use tact... Hmmmm lets try

VetteroX STFU you sad spam posting little shit.

I am sick to death of reading your "Im uber posts"
and the oh so brilliant "LE users are cowards"

FFS man get a life its NOT SOLELY A PVP GAME.

If ppl dont want to fight human players then fair enough its there choice you coming on here and whinging isnt gonna change anything! As for your bragging do you really think its making you look good? The most respected players in this game dont have to brag!

I play NC for the atmosphere, mob killing and an escape from the norm of fps's.

Seriously if your so bored of not finding anyone to kill f00k off to a diff game, it wold be no sad loss to the nc community.

Probably getting banned for flaming but im sorry this needed to be said!

ezza
16-01-04, 01:57
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Lol u guys are brutal anyways vet didnt even pk anyone til he met me :D

So if your gonna blame anyone blame me and a couple others who corrupted him.

ONOZ its your fault KOS KOS!!!!!111111

ahh wtf who cares, pkers always made the game fun for me

FirestarXL
16-01-04, 02:05
Originally posted by ezza
why read it if its boring, you know what kinda stuff vet posts, if you dont like dont read

You're right you know, I suppose the title showed promise then I read the first two sentences, saw the usual bollocks and stopped. My bad for getting that far.

Problem is, it's like a road accident. If people stopped crowding around and looking in and getting in the way, they could be sorted in half the time. If Vet's threads dropped off page 1 without a single reply, we'd be all good. But that ain't going to happen is it?

bounty
16-01-04, 02:10
Shouldn't this be in the RP forum? Certainly this isn't his "out of character attitude" on this game .

Zanathos
16-01-04, 02:23
Vet out to fuel his ego again?

You've killed lots of people and force those that dont want PvP to take out one of their precious implants for the Law Enforcer. So?

Nuff Said.

Nidhogg
16-01-04, 02:41
Keep it in-game please.

N