PDA

View Full Version : Turrets

Ryuben
16-01-04, 00:21
Ok we know there is a problem here and by the lack of respose from KK they either think its a vaild tactic and its in game because they want it to be, or they are working on a fix.

So here is my 2 cents i think turrets should be part of a OP defence, hell its ur OP and u should DAM well use what u got to defend it.

But some clans 3-4 on pluto have taken this a bit too far and use the turrets not to aid them in defending but rather as an attacking force, i.e. forceing people into holes/against walls, and the turrets killing more people then players.

Or useing turrets to camp out Yo's as u can't get in because of the stuns and can't destroy then because of the venders.

but any way

So my idea is that as there is a set limit on Turrets droped at one time, why not make it so that there is a set number of turrets drops PER DAY, so that yes they CAN be used to defend a op, i.e. one person waiting for his clan to come back/get there, but it means the system isn't abused, the other thing that needs doing is the STUN effect turned down...as atm its not a stun but a wall which u can not pass.

ALso if u want to go OTT u can add a timer but with the 2 changes i think it would be enough

any one got any thing to add?

joran420
16-01-04, 00:27
turrets are a problem....but i dont think this is the solution

Cyphor
16-01-04, 00:29
imo not a bad idea as long as stun turrets are removed as well :angel:

shodanjr_gr
16-01-04, 00:31
To fix turrets:
Remove Stun turrets
Remove Stealth dropiing
Add a construction timer on turrets

Anna
16-01-04, 00:37
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
To fix turrets:
Remove Stun turrets
Remove Stealth dropiing
Add a construction timer on turrets
what he said

Ryuben
16-01-04, 00:41
wtf u have a go @ KK sledge hammer tactics

and then u want to use them

think about it Turrets have only become a problem since they have tarted to be spamed @ op wars...if u take that away from them.........

joran420
16-01-04, 00:46
i think all they really need is a 60 second timer where u wont be able to move

Shadow Dancer
16-01-04, 01:51
I liked shodan's idea.

I liked Ryuben's idea at first, but then I realized it really wouldn't help much. Since their are a billion ops, and a clan could just plant lots of turrets at different ops after they "use up" their turrets for one op.

I personally think maybe a simple solution is just to remove the stun turret. Think about it, a gat being dropped into the middle of a fight isn't THAT bad. What usually gets you killed when you are being bombed with turrets? Usualy it's the power house stun and the push that sometimes gets you trapped.

ezza
16-01-04, 02:07
turrets only became a problem once the dmage and defences were icreased, before that they were pointless mostly so noone used em.

i think KK will proberbly workingon something as its been effecting ops battles for some time now

L3m0n
16-01-04, 02:09
Originally posted by ezza
before that they were pointless mostly so noone used em.
yep ture a while ago noone used turrets in ops and deff not in OP wars!

Cytaur
16-01-04, 02:58
total turrets per day ? thats stupid.... they just need construction time thats all, they're fine right now

Ryuben
16-01-04, 03:06
total turrets per op per day...not for the clan, it would seriously stop Turret spamage.