PDA

View Full Version : Please remove guards at the exit of MC5.

Psycho_Soldier
15-01-04, 11:48
Many times I have crashed exiting MC5 and died because of those guards camping the zone line. They should be moved from that spot so this shit doesn't happen.

phunqe
15-01-04, 12:08
I agree. Since you are very likely to crash when you exit MC5, they should be moved.

This should not be an issue of "Well you go to MC5 and it's supposed to be hard". No crashes - guards ok, crashes - guards not ok. One of the options has to be choosen ;)

msdong
15-01-04, 12:10
how about removin' Guards inside MC5 ??? you may crash there too !

Original monk
15-01-04, 12:13
Originally posted by phunqe
I agree. Since you are very likely to crash when you exit MC5, they should be moved.

This should not be an issue of "Well you go to MC5 and it's supposed to be hard". No crashes - guards ok, crashes - guards not ok. One of the options has to be choosen ;)

well, i would say let em stay there cause its supposed to be hard .. but not in a i have 99% chance of crashing so i die way ...

so i must agree completely with phunqe ... no chrashes: put guards over there ... if there are crashes: remove the guards...

slaughteruall
15-01-04, 14:00
I know PURE PPU's that have crashed there with a holy heal sactum and a holy heal running and they still die. It needs to be fixed very badly. And with the new rezz it's a pain in the ass to rezz someone there when they do die.

Slaughter

t0tt3
15-01-04, 14:29
just move them down on the ramp and let them be there...

Shadow Dancer
15-01-04, 14:31
They should remove all the guards except the base commander.

phunqe
15-01-04, 14:45
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Regretting you sold your DS? ;)

:D

Shadow Dancer
15-01-04, 14:50
Originally posted by phunqe
Regretting you sold your DS? ;)

:D

I got another one. SKILLZ

Original monk
15-01-04, 15:04

or let all the guards stay in but make a few more mc5's so we got more commanders to hunt, so ya dont have to wait/take turns/kill everyone that moves ... inside there ...

1 hilevel mob for all factions/clans/servers ... is yust to less .. and i like the commander cause it drops worthy loot... when ya kill every other mob in the game ya can be lucky if ya find a few "regular" techs .. or a viperkingarmour (woow only have 4 appartments full of em, or some drugs ... whatever there use may be lol)

give us some more hilevel content wich is worth spending hours on hunting em :)

i dont think a batqueenenforcement, viperkingarmour or krinahckdrugs is worth hunting ... not after hunting them for over a year and 2 months ... xp i dont need anymore so (and prefer chaoscaves anyway then)

maybe some more commanders ... some new mobs ... larents back ? or somekind of giant 5 starred warbot or fireanimal ... about 34 meters high where ya need half a clan for to kill it ...

phunqe
15-01-04, 15:12
I got another one. SKILLZ

OMG nerf teh shadow :p
ok, back on topic :angel:

superfresh
15-01-04, 15:45
Makes sense to me. The pile of belts at the entrance speaks for itself.

Wouldn't want them removed, just moved.

L3m0n
15-01-04, 15:50
its the best bit, kill the base comander get the techs try to get out alive if your good enough theres no prob if your a nib you shouldnt be there in the first place!:lol:

Lucjan
15-01-04, 15:50
Moving them a little more from the zoning line would do the job.
It is quite odd how often one crashes when leaving MC5...but only rarely while going in...

DigestiveBiscui
15-01-04, 15:51
....instead of removing the guards they could just stop you from crashing??? seeing as its been like it since release

how about that? or isnt it possible

phunqe
15-01-04, 16:15
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
....instead of removing the guards they could just stop you from crashing??? seeing as its been like it since release

how about that? or isnt it possible

Nice sneaking in that misgrunt in another thread without starting a new one :p

:angel:

DigestiveBiscui
15-01-04, 16:22
surely its the best way though? :p

MindMaze
16-01-04, 03:05
Let them stay. I just love the thrill of resurrecting psycho :) It's challenging.