PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Replacement for Para

Shujin
15-01-04, 05:09
A spell that takes away from Agl and Ath to slow you down.

and have like an anti para drug for it ( theres an anti para drug now but i mean for this replacement spell too ) and it could also be overcomeable by a high amount of Agl / Ath or by using drugs that enhance Ath / Agl.

Also a ppu spell that boosts ath / agl to counter it. ( not self castable )

Shadow Dancer
15-01-04, 05:12
How about, no more of the lame ass "slowing down" or "stopping" spells? That's a great replacement.

:angel:

Shujin
15-01-04, 05:17
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
How about, no more of the lame ass "slowing down" or "stopping" spells? That's a great replacement.

:angel: i dont even have a ppu but i think they should have some lil tricks other than not being able to die.... nm ;o lemme stfu ;D

Shadow Dancer
15-01-04, 05:18
Originally posted by Shujin
i dont even have a ppu but i think they should have some lil tricks other than not being able to die.... nm ;o lemme stfu ;D

No, you're right and I agree with you. I just think any type of "para" attack is way to offensive to be in the hands of a ppu. And people are sick of this type of spell anyways.

I think ppus should be able to teleport.

Original monk
15-01-04, 12:34
people are sick of other people whining on paraspells thats why they dislike paraspells :P

and if they are way offensive for a ppu, why dont they give em to apu's then ? :P i know some time ago people where asking to make damageboost apu-only ... crazy lol

shujin i think people will whine as long as they are slowed down, no mather what method you use ... and for a ppu to teleport emself ... typical: instead of freezing you when the ppu is in danger then he would teleport away... easy way to get rid of em ...

Crest
15-01-04, 13:48
2 ideas .. one your gonna luv ....

It nerfs your ath and agil like SI does .. so its a slow effect and then you become faster ....

Better Idea ... monks love this one .....

PPU looks at you, you stop and can't move till he says so :) ... me likes this

Archeus
15-01-04, 13:55
yea instead of a para spell, one which gives 1% to 5% SI (can't be stacked and is based on the spell level and no effect if the person is already SI).

ichinin
15-01-04, 13:59
I think ppus should be able to teleport.

No! Then i have to reroll into a PPU monk :D

Shadow Dancer
15-01-04, 14:02
Originally posted by Original monk

and if they are way offensive for a ppu, why dont they give em to apu's then ? :P

Because it would overpower apus.

typical: instead of freezing you when the ppu is in danger then he would teleport away... easy way to get rid of em ...

And your point is? That i'm just saying this so the ppu goes away?

Original monk
15-01-04, 14:22
Because it would overpower apus.

And your point is? That i'm just saying this so the ppu goes away?

1. nah you must be kidding me .... :rolleyes:

2. indeed: i dont mean that the class goes away, i mean as a defense they would yust "spawn" away ... pretty stupid if ya ask me: youre op is being attacked and instead of participating in defending it (freezing people so it gets easier for others to kill em) ya yust teleport away ... its a good idea for if youre on 10 hp, then ya can teleport out ... but thats about it ..

the teleportspell/device is good for droners and sniperspy's yeah, some kind of advanced stealth ... but not for a ppu .. its not like ppu's are a weak defense class that needs to run off in case of danger ...

Shadow Dancer
15-01-04, 14:25
1. nah you must be kidding me .... :rolleyes:

I'm serious.

2. indeed: i dont mean that the class goes away, i mean as a defense they would yust "spawn" away ... pretty stupid if ya ask me: youre op is being attacked and instead of participating in defending it (freezing people so it gets easier for others to kill em) ya yust teleport away ... its a good idea for if youre on 10 hp, then ya can teleport out ... but thats about it ..

Um, you're delusional if you think parashock is used for defense. I wasn't talking about teleporting as a defense mechanism. Just as a cool spell/perk of being a PPU. So that they can get instantly to any part in the wastes.

:rolleyes:

its not like ppu's are a weak defense class that needs to run off in case of danger ...

So why give them parashock? :rolleyes:

J. Folsom
15-01-04, 14:29
I personally preferred Rith's idea (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87196) on this, no slowdown, but it still manages to mess you up, without making you a sitting duck.