PDA

View Full Version : Couple of random Tank ideas.

Dribble Joy
14-01-04, 18:28
Ok, somewhat random ideas.

First, for melee.
Combine the PoT and PoB into a single item, dual claws, as the description says they are meant to be. TL 110 and yes you would need all 9 parts to use it :p Cleans up the pool, by making it usefull and gives melee something nice.

Second.
Firstly, read this....

The earth surrounding both of the cities was soaked in blood and covered with debris by now when Ceres' scientists discovered a weapon based on the atomic bomb, which would be able to only kill unprotected organic material but would leave his warriors unharmed, due to a special shielding of their WarBots. Ceres didn't hesitate to let this bomb detonate over the battlefields between the two cities. Thousands of genetically bred Tanks fell victim to the radiation of the bomb. Ceres threatened to let the bomb detonate over Neocron if his enemies wouldn't surrender before one week had passed. But he didn't know that the Psi Monks had already copied the shielding of the WarBots and had applied it to a new type of armor suit, which they developed by adapting some technologies they acquired from destroyed or captured Ceres-WarBots. This armor suit enhanced the reflexes and capabilities of the Tanks even further, and the next wave of Tanks went into battle adequately protected.

Because of this protection and their efficiency and power raised once again significantly by the armor suits, the Tanks vanquished Ceres' warriors and WarBots and invaded the Dome of York.

As you see, Tanks didn't win the war, PA did.
PA was meant to shield against radiation.

So, random idea no.2 is this.
Give Tank PA some Xray armour, tanks desperately need this.
Perhaps reduce the Energy armour a bit, and add say...
10 xray to PA1, 14 to PA2, 18 to PA3 and 22 to PA4.

Bah, what do I know.

NS_CHROME54
14-01-04, 21:16
i like these ideas.

i wanna point something out too while i'm here. it says that the power armour ENHANCES THE REFLEXES AND ABILITIES OF TANKS, so tell me once again, WHY is there a con and athletics hit?

ezza
14-01-04, 21:18
id love for melee to have the duel wield but then you would have pistoleros wanting duel libbys or judges etc

anything that makes the PA more than a nice looking tin can is ok by me

edit: @chrome often wondered that one myself, remember reading that line but forgot to post it long ago. it doesnt enhance it fucks over the tanks mobility

Judge
15-01-04, 10:27
I think that Duel 9mm pistols would be fair. I mean the Wyatt has such shit aim and range it probably wouldn't be too overpowering.

I like the ideas DJ, but you would have to put some mid level Melee weapons to make up for the loss of the PoT.

BombShell
15-01-04, 19:40
Pa resis is just fine. remove -ath and maybe u can move ur points around more.

+ on a side note tanks dont need anymore resis thay got gamma bones.

and for pa being energy i understabnd it didnt make since that it is xray that made their pa.

but dont fix that isnt broke

El Barto
15-01-04, 20:01
I posted a similer idea a while back, with a few more changed to the PA as well, hope they get up in game.