PDA

View Full Version : Lets help the community grow up...

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 15:53
I believe this game would have a lot more mature players if KK, you would just remove that stupid, pointless sex emote. I have to mute many chats and ignore tons of idiots cuz of that emote.

Gotterdammerung
14-01-04, 15:54
sex ?

;)

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 15:55
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
sex ?

;)

What he say... :D

EDIT---

Oh, and cheer up u miserable git - lol

ezza
14-01-04, 15:56
i dont see it said that much tbh, sure every now and then but its not that major a deal.

Jeros82
14-01-04, 15:56
Why don't you ask if they create a Crahn Holy AntiSex specially for you :lol:

Psyco Groupie
14-01-04, 15:59
LOL ... all hail gotter

sex

Original monk
14-01-04, 16:00
hiya sexy: fick fick fick :P

they shouldnt remove that emote, they should add about 50 new emotes including, drinking, smoking, playing cards, poppin a pill and more of em fun stuff

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 16:00
That emote is a waste of space.

Edit - Other emotes sound good, untill you got children 'Smoking' your ass and 'drinking' your piss, cuz that is what they would do.

You expect people to stand around and smoke and act adult, but they wouldn't.

lololol d00d, i re zmuk3d j00!!!!
/smoke
/smoke
/smoke

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:01
I actually think it is disgusting.. All these peeps wanna grow up and stop sexing stuff.... Oh, and I think we should all grow up and have something in our title about bench pressing each other moms...

*sigh*
:rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
14-01-04, 16:03
Gotters gonna have to give himself a warning for spamming now :p

Stigmata
sex is the word commonly used as hello or hi on saturn amongst NAT and FA and most people i know.

while on pluto the buddy chat is often littered with kyle, eggs and nish sex'in as they log on

Forget My Name
Its true about the moms part. I only mess with single mothers. something absolutely fucking hot about making love to the mommies.

SorkZmok
14-01-04, 16:04
Originally posted by Forget My Name
I believe this game would have a lot more mature players if KK, you would just remove that stupid, pointless sex emote. I have to mute many chats and ignore tons of idiots cuz of that emote.

Says the guy with this forum info:

Milfing your mother

o_O

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:05
Its true about the moms part. I only mess with single mothers. something absolutely fucking hot about making love to the mommies.

Fair enough, but its not very mature now, is it... Bench pressing? Come on - u have a pop about peeps sexxing in-game and u got that in your title? LOL :lol: Talk about your double standards :D

Jeros82
14-01-04, 16:07
I think emotes, may never be removed. It's just fun. I also use the sex emote, just because it's fun and trust me i'm not sexual frustrated. More emotes may be added every day. How about stop nerf on all kinds of chars (hybrids the most) and create lots of emotes ;)

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:08
I sex anyone and anything as much as I can ingame - its a bit of fun - u need to chill a bit.

EDIT-----

And while I am at it, I think that saying "Schwing" (like in Waynes World) should also do the sex emote :D

Selendor
14-01-04, 16:13
I 'sexed' a clanmate the other day. I felt so dirty afterwards, I had to use the nearest genereplicator to clean myself off.8|

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 16:13
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Fair enough, but its not very mature now, is it... Bench pressing? Come on - u have a pop about peeps sexxing in-game and u got that in your title? LOL :lol: Talk about your double standards :D

First off, it is typical of this community to attack someone out of game for comments they say in game. i fail to see how I am in RL has anything to do with how I am in game.

I dont care what you guys have on your sigs, your quotes, or the pointless threads constantly made on this website. I am only talking about IN game matters. I dont care if you are a 4 year old cry baby circus clown in RL, but when you get in the game, you use an 'adult' emote to run around and annoy people.

But since you are adult about your response to my post GT, I will change my information. Fair enough I think...

Original monk
14-01-04, 16:14
i wonna sit down at a table, playing some ingame poker (cards, not the tradeskill mmkay, the emote, and preferably a working cardgame where ya can gamble for ...) while i smoke my green cigarette (emote) and while i drink my synthetic wiskhey (emote).

maybe pop a pill once in a while (emote) and then i can chill :)

Cryton
14-01-04, 16:15
Thanks for the Jacuza yesterday Rince :p

oh and btw SEEEEX

/Cryton

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:16
OK - so in real life u bench press mothers? O_o

I think this thread should be closed as the thread starter has no sense of humor ;)

EDIT------

You're welcome Cryton :D I will have some beans before I get in game tonight and there will be another jaccuzi tonight in plaza 2 ;)

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 16:17
Originally posted by Original monk
i wonna sit down at a table, playing some ingame poker (cards, not the tradeskill mmkay, the emote, and preferably a working cardgame where ya can gamble for ...) while i smoke my green cigarette (emote) and while i drink my synthetic wiskhey (emote).

maybe pop a pill once in a while (emote) and then i can chill :)

Well monk, people like you add atmosphere to this game. Everyone else just sexxing walls and droms are complete kinda hurting the atmosphere of an adult game.

I am going out looking for a certain runner to wipe off the face of Neocron, to come across d00fs sexing dead warbots and crabs.

Wow.....

Edit - My sense of humor has nothign to do with a serious post. Maybe if there were more serious posters and serious responders, things would get changed in this game... I believe last year GMs have said they dont post here cuz of this community... I remember that oh too well. And its that attitute that carries into the game and hurts the 'cyber-punk' atmosphere.

ezza
14-01-04, 16:17
i think this thread should be closed cos its just pointless

Nightbrother
14-01-04, 16:18
Let the people who use the sex emote (even if they use the words Neil, Mick a.s.o.) more than twice in a minute be attacked by copbots. Like in Demolition Man, where people are fined for swearing.

Player1: Sex... !
Game System (CopBot): That'll be 1000 credits, payable now.

Have them extracted from your money account when it happens. Just a suggestion. :)

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:19
Well monk, people like you add atmosphere to this game. Everyone else just sexxing walls and droms are complete kinda hurting the atmosphere of an adult game.

I am going out looking for a certain runner to wipe off the face of Neocron, to come across d00fs sexing dead warbots and crabs.

Wow.....

LOL - someone steal your sense of humor? Dude - lighten up - its a game. If you gotta complaint or feel threatened by peeps sexxing you, send a mail to likeigiveone@whiney.com

;)

EDIT-----

And whats wrong with sexxing walls?

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 16:20
Originally posted by ezza
i think this thread should be closed cos its just pointless

Sorry I dont conform to your ideas and opinons. Maybe I should have been born a clone of you? As you can see, others in this thread agree. Nice way to get +1 spammer.

ezza
14-01-04, 16:20
if we had more emotes people wouldnt use the sex one as much

yeah ok ill add +1 to this just to make it better for you.

onoz people are sexing big fucking deal

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:22
if we had more emotes people wouldnt use the sex one as much

Yup - I agree with that. We want loads more emotes - but bug fixes gotta come 1st - hopefully :)

L0KI
14-01-04, 16:22
the "sex" emote is the best emote in the game.

The "ehre" / "greetings" emote looks more like you worship the person you aim it at.

sex > all

more than enough reason to keep it.

Oh, and "man boobs" is a good one also :p

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:23
Originally posted by L0KI

Oh, and "man boobs" is a good one also :p

That works? o_O

EDIT------

Actually ForgetMyName, tell me your in-game names and I will come hunt you down and sex u ;)

L0KI
14-01-04, 16:28
That works? o_O

Well, its the "boobs" that does it :D

Try it! hella fun! :lol:

Nightbrother
14-01-04, 16:30
What about deducting money from people's accounts when they use swear words? In the city only, of course. Just for the RP of it.

Sex = 1k
Poop = 250 cr
Bloody hell = 1.5k
Wankbiscuit = 20k
Nidhogg's arms are puny = 250k
Poopenm... well, you get the meaning! :D

Doc Holliday
14-01-04, 16:32
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Says the guy with this forum info:

Milfing your mother

o_O

and the spy owns another one

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:32
Originally posted by Nightbrother

Wankbiscuit = 20k

lol :lol:

I wish there was an emote for "Humorless peen" - I could use that one a few times :D

superfresh
14-01-04, 16:34
Like PvP, sexing is an important part of the game.

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 16:36
Originally posted by superfresh
Like PvP, sexing is an important part of the game.

Yup - when you kill someone, you must sex them. Take a look at the Wasteland Times... It has a story about peeps going round sexxing stuff that is dead or alive. Disgustin' :wtf:

Nightbrother
14-01-04, 16:40
I heard that the people who sex very very much are worshippers of the Big Yellow Ball. I went there twice and yet I do not feel the urge to sex things. Maybe I have great willpower, or I'm just too stupid to understand.

Please don't remove sex'ing. Introduce new emotes, and people won't use it so much anymore.

ezza
14-01-04, 16:42
Originally posted by superfresh
Like PvP, sexing is an important part of the game. dont they normally go hand in hand

for the loser a trip to the genrep for the winner a good deal of sexing

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 17:14

for the loser a trip to the genrep for the winner a good deal of sexing

Amen - it's just a shame you can't have a new 'piss' emote so you can further humiliate your enemy when they die :D

Original monk
14-01-04, 17:23
Amen - it's just a shame you can't have a new 'piss' emote so you can further humiliate your enemy when they die :D

well that would be a bit over the top but for example an emote that ya kick in the dead man's head or sumthing.. or keep jumping up and down on he's body while ya see the blood jumping out ... this game is rated mature not ? so a littlebit more violance and blood couldnt harm ...

for example i yust killed my biggest enemy JhonnyQ with my tank with a flamer, jhonnyQ stands still and a sec before he dies i pull out he's arms and kick he's torso away yelling : FATALITY

sumthing like that yeah

;)

Sundiver
14-01-04, 17:24
OMG

I still remember when playing the Postal 2 demo, when pissing at the wall. That felt great, so I aimed a little higher... *garglegargle cough spit youck!!* I almost fell off the chair laughing! :D that was the first time I had been able to piss in any game, not to mention pissing myself in the face *RAWR*

But of course, if people did that everywhere and all the time in NC, I would quit at once o_O

The "drinking from bottle" emote from Anarchy Online was great though. I liked RP'ing the hunter who comes back to the city after being out all day, sit down by the campfire and get drunk in nothing but my underwear (boxers with cute dots). I managed to offend quite a few women that way, haha.

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 17:31

AHAHAA Ironic you said that....

In FFxi last month, my guild and I were farming some monsters, and another guild rolls up on our spawn. Now, there is no PvP, so we couldn't d anything about it.... Well, while they were resting, a monster spawns on them and proceeds to kill them one by one as they are sitting and resting. We started to laugh and told them good for them, about time we got justice blah blah blah.... Well, when they were dead, I did my personal emote of pissing on a corpse for being an asshat when alive. I was wlaking over them and pissing all over their corpses for being complete asshats.

Well, they got a GM and he straightened me out :(

I have played Neocron for coming on two years, and I have never used the sex emote passed my first month in game. When you kill someone and you want ot wave your balls around, go ahead, sex all you want...

but when I see fuckers on NC TRADE channels doing this

asshat - SEX
asshat - SEX
asshat - SEX
bob - Constructing tl 500 at p1
asshat - SEX
asshat - SEX

It gets old fast for those of use trying to use the TRADE channels for trading, not being idiots. As a matter of fact, didn't Danea or someone come in game and told a bunch of TRADE channel spamming idiots to get off it? And lo and behold, back on TRADE channel sexxing and shit talking. Thats what OOC is for damnit!

nonamebrandeggs
14-01-04, 18:30
You _have_ to be joking....

You seriously want to remove the sex emote... Thats firstly stupid and secondly won't fix the problem. People will all remember the sex emote and say it regardless of whether we can see it or not (I know I will).

And asking us to "Act adult." What exactly does that mean? Last time I checked "adults" all had their own ways of acting, there own attitudes towards things etc...

And anyways, why would you want to take away something that people love so much? It's not like it cannot be avoided, there is an ignore button located underneath the custom chat tab. kthxbye

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 18:33
Originally posted by Original monk
for example i yust killed my biggest enemy JhonnyQ with my tank with a flamer, jhonnyQ stands still and a sec before he dies i pull out he's arms and kick he's torso away yelling : FATALITY

ROFL...

:lol:

EDIT----

On a serious note, yup - trade spam is a pain inthe fuckin' ring. I used to try and get peeps to stfu, but they just ignore you and it fuels them on even further. They have OOC - they should use it.

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:36
I SEX J00!

fine, from now on when i kill someone ill say bitch.

I BITCH J00!

I liked it when I was playing Socom II online, after I killed someone, I could dance on their corpse ^_^ :D

Richard Blade
14-01-04, 18:51
I'm getting tired of the spamming of 'sex'. Saying it once can be kinda funny. But, blowing the local chat off the screen to be a jerk is pushing it.

I suppose I can put up with the sex emot if they give PPU's a Crahn Holy Limp Dick spell instead of Parashock. It has to be usable in safe zones. And it removes the sex emote from someone for a few minutes. Maybe have the same casting time and cost of the para spells too, just to make it fair.

But then, APU's would have to get their own version.
God forbid one of them hits you from across the zone with their capped Crahn Blessed Stiffy.

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 19:04
Originally posted by Richard Blade
God forbid one of them hits you from across the zone with their capped Crahn Blessed Stiffy.

If you combined it with the Chran Holy Get Yet Kit Off, it could be quite interesting. The hapless enemy, who is now nekkid with a pan handle, is running round in circles, trying to cover his embarresment :D

ServeX
14-01-04, 21:54
uh no

Strych9
14-01-04, 22:12
When TG runners came to the MB bunker in a Rhino to PK noobs and runners that were afk inside, I sex'd the turret.

Was that wrong???

:p

KimmyG
14-01-04, 22:14
Sexing your enemys corpse is one of the top things in neocron take it and you will ruin the game.

Forget My Name
15-01-04, 04:51
Ok, it seems that only 2 or 3 people out of the 15 or so different posters even read my response on the 3rd page, so please read this and UNDERSTAND it....

I dont care if you sex a dead body or sex turrets or sex droms all on your own, but its when you SEX these things on the TRADE CHANNEL. Let me make this clear... TRADE CHANNEL TRADE CHANNEL

Got it? Where are the fucking GM's on Pluto to keep people from spamming channels other then local, zone and OOC with crap. SEX all you want on local, zone or OOC< but why the fuck are you gonna sex turrets and droms on NC TRADE CHANNEL???

On a different note, why don't people speak in the OOC channel instead of the NC trade channel? Its been like that for a long time. Is it so hard to go to the OOC channel?

VetteroX
15-01-04, 05:08
just prevent spamming and everything will be fine. its absolutely essential that after I pk someone I stand over them and sex their corpse.

trigger hurt
15-01-04, 07:41

Got it? Where are the fucking GM's on Pluto to keep people from spamming channels other then local, zone and OOC with crap. SEX all you want on local, zone or OOC< but why the fuck are you gonna sex turrets and droms on NC TRADE CHANNEL???

They are all on Saturn telling us how we are ruining the game when we talk/spam/chat/sex in Trade channel instead of using OOC. Some guy even threatened to have me banned permanently if I didnt stop talking to someone (about trading bidness) in Trade.

I offered to send the email for him.