PDA

View Full Version : 3rd cliff mb droners

viscious666
14-01-04, 14:01
rawr, ive ran into a few, any of u have the same problem? say.... how the hell do they get up there anyways? ive tried countless times with my hover... no luck. wtf is kk to do? rawr.

sex

Nightbrother
14-01-04, 15:14
I've been up there several times, always because of a bug that would place me up there. Perhaps they're exploiting some sort of bug/zoning thing? Perhaps not... anyone care to enlighten us about how to get up there?

Psyco Groupie
14-01-04, 15:27
you just climb up elsewhere.

alig
14-01-04, 15:28
probably the same thing u do to get directly on top of mc5...if u dont know wot that is then dont ask cuz this is no place to let loose sort of an exploit

Stigmata
14-01-04, 15:31
probably the same thing u do to get directly on top of mc5...if u dont know wot that is then dont ask cuz this is no place to let loose sort of an exploit

nope, their is no reset point on top of the cliff at mb afaik

also it is perfectly legal to go on top of the hill at mc5

you can run up the banking at the side of mc5 and jump on the roof.

also i didn't realise /set reset_position 1 was an exploit ?

Radamez
14-01-04, 15:45
You used to be able to get up there by ALT-F4'ing while syncing into J_01, log back in.. you appeared right up top :lol:

I'm sure it's ok to mention that "exploit" as it's been fixed now, I probably can't, however, mention the one used to get up there now, as it's considered an exploit.. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - discussing exploits in private isn't allowed either ]

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 15:51
You can do it by forcing the game to crash when you zone. One of two things will happen; You will zip over to opposite side of the zone parellel to where you crashed, or you will get banned.

I prefer to walk.

You can find this out on your own with the wonderful system called Vehicles... You crash at zone, you appear one zone away, and you gotta run all the way back to grab your vehicle. That is how I found it. I haven't used a zone crash in over 5 months, maybe more, just due to me rather walking and killing everythng I see. If you see a droner doing that, tell his ass to get down, otherwise, contact people in game.

Radamez
14-01-04, 15:54
Originally posted by Forget My Name
You can do it by forcing the game to crash when you zone. One of two things will happen; You will zip over to opposite side of the zone parellel to where you crashed, or you will get banned.

I prefer to walk.

You can find this out on your own with the wonderful system called Vehicles... You crash at zone, you appear one zone away, and you gotta run all the way back to grab your vehicle. That is how I found it. I haven't used a zone crash in over 5 months, maybe more, just due to me rather walking and killing everythng I see. If you see a droner doing that, tell his ass to get down, otherwise, contact people in game.

hmm, funny.. after a certain patch, I forget which.. that method no longer worked for me, I presumed they'd fixed it.

Forget My Name
14-01-04, 16:04
Doesn't work?

Booyaa!!! I never used it lately, but if doesn't work, good deal.

Q`alooaith
14-01-04, 16:41
It's very easy to get right up to the top's of them cliff's with vehical's, a few zone's away it's shallow enough to get up if you have a good run up, same with the one's near the DoY gate's.

Now if they realy didn't want people going up there they should have made invisible wall's all around, but since they didn't and it's possible to get up there without doing anything out of the orderary..

SeXy Happy
14-01-04, 16:57
Depends, does the poster mean that the droner themselves is up there? If so I did that on accident in the same way that others have been doing. Fataled while zoning and I was up on the cliff. If you mean the drones themselves, thats easy just fly your drone up there. I used to drone up there alot on Saturn with my GAL 3000 to kill the launchers because the range on the 3000 is sick....to bad the damage was crap. It would take me minutes just to kill one launcher.

Psyco Groupie
14-01-04, 17:05
lol i love newb droners .. they always seem to talk about the gal-3000 .. heh

SeXy Happy
14-01-04, 17:12
Im not a newb droner. I am the Saturn Dokemon Champion punk :p

But the GAL 3000 does have huge range. It just does crap for damage. But I can hit things on the other side of the map that I can't even see. Very fun to play with.

Archeus
14-01-04, 17:21
I've gotten a wheeler up there many many months ago.:p Of course they have fixed that problem since.

However as one of the Mod stickeys suggests, you shouldn't be there and saying how you got there or just being there is liable to get you slapped.

Ormy
14-01-04, 20:23
the hill goes shallow in some spots pretty close, definately get up there with a hover.

The bug where you intentionaly crash when zoning has been totally fixed, and i haven't played in a while so i dunno what this "new exploit" is.

Russian Lion
14-01-04, 20:27
there are some spots where you can just walk up :D

Radamez
14-01-04, 20:51
Originally posted by Russian Lion
there are some spots where you can just walk up :D

I Sincerely doubt that, unless you have suction cups on your battle boots :p

We're referring to the very top of the cliff, not one of the ledges.

alig
14-01-04, 22:05
Originally posted by stigmata
nope, their is no reset point on top of the cliff at mb afaik

also it is perfectly legal to go on top of the hill at mc5

you can run up the banking at the side of mc5 and jump on the roof.

also i didn't realise /set reset_position 1 was an exploit ?

Yeah, set reset takes time, the way i do it takes the time it takes to click "Resume"

Q`alooaith
14-01-04, 22:08
Originally posted by Radamez
I Sincerely doubt that, unless you have suction cups on your battle boots :p

We're referring to the very top of the cliff, not one of the ledges.

you can almost walk in some places I've seen, though not walk, just a little too much on all I know... with a little effort and if you know the right spot's it might be very possible to just walk up at the right points.

viscious666
15-01-04, 14:22
awesomez, shout out to that gey droner that killed my apu "And im bored" ur ass is mine next time u pull that with me ^_^

Stigmata
15-01-04, 14:25
Originally posted by viscious666
awesomez, shout out to that gey droner that killed my apu "And im bored" ur ass is mine next time u pull that with me ^_^

thanks for the belts in j02 and k02

MayhemMike
15-01-04, 14:32
lol stig, i know how to get up there :o I've killed many a merc on KimmyG droner