PDA

View Full Version : Oh what what? Who's back?

ZoneVortex
14-01-04, 03:42
Not that anyone cares but Mander the Brave(now mander tss) and I are back on pluto now.

Anyone wanna update me on this new dilleo with the faction guards and stuff?

Not askin for pluto specific politics but more so what's changed with the game if anything

ezza
14-01-04, 03:45
faction guards are shitty and exploitable(not gonna say how cos niddy will pwn my post)

suppose should say welcome back as well

dunno how long you been away so dunno how much you have missed :P

ZoneVortex
14-01-04, 03:45
Originally posted by ezza
faction guards are shitty and exploitable(not gonna say how cos niddy will pwn my post)

suppose should say welcome back as well

thanks

but what's shitty about em? what changed about em?

ezza
14-01-04, 03:46
there 120/120 and they use flamers that hurt lots

add a PPUs para to this and your dead before you can zone most the time

Psycho Killa
14-01-04, 03:50
They kill fully buffed "uber" ppus in 2 seconds flat.

Theyre way redulous and getting altered next patch atleast thats what the first post says in the patch notes.

As for pluto theres a big city merc clan, big Tg clan, big cranh clan, and bd is starting to make its way into the picture. Along with the pimps as usual for TS so a nice struggle of power if u ask me.

ZoneVortex
14-01-04, 03:54
excellent thanks

hmm dunno about them uber guards though o_O

MindMaze
14-01-04, 04:00
Welcome back :)

Cytaur
14-01-04, 05:17
Who's Mander ? Tactics ?

Psychoninja
14-01-04, 05:25
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Not that anyone cares but Mander the Brave(now mander tss) and I are back on pluto now.

Anyone wanna update me on this new dilleo with the faction guards and stuff?

Not askin for pluto specific politics but more so what's changed with the game if anything

Guards > Me

We can't chase each other around PP1 like old times :(

bounty
14-01-04, 05:56
One thing mander will realize is he fought daily and multiple times to fend off raiders to TH, now there is zero action in TH, ever. Psychokilla already mentioned this, but one probably the only things that have changed politics wise is BD is definitely having a role in the game and pimp are coming back to nc.

ZoneVortex
14-01-04, 07:03
nah mander is not tactics he's just a crazy FA friend of mine who quit when I did

but have no fear for mander and i shall be going BD or maybe pimp in a bit, BD right now

g0rt
14-01-04, 09:20
sex

come on saturn :p

•Super|\|ova•
14-01-04, 10:24
Good to see ppl finally realizing the uberness of Pluto :p j/k, welcome dude and I hope you will find it better on Pluto :)

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 12:16
Originally posted by ZoneVortex

And you are?...

;)

WB bud :)

Archeus
14-01-04, 17:46
One thing mander will realize is he fought daily and multiple times to fend off raiders to TH, now there is zero action in TH, ever. Psychokilla already mentioned this, but one probably the only things that have changed politics wise is BD is definitely having a role in the game and pimp are coming back to nc.

You mean the zero action like people actually levelling up, doing missions, trading in all three TH Zones, or the attacks in TH SEC3 from various enemy forces as they try to break in?

Certainly the noob ganking has stopped but the fighting hasn't.

Btw, the guards aren't as ubar as everyone makes out. Certainly they are strong (and the TS guards are a bit trigger happy) but the majority are not a major threat if you know how to deal with them.

Opar
14-01-04, 18:07
They always come back.