PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn] Diamond Real Estate

g0rt
14-01-04, 00:11
How come there is NOBODY in this faction. No clans, nothing. Its a dead faction.

According to CM, thier faction is "hardcore" cuz they are red to BOTH BD and TG....aka both the bad guys, so because of this its a full pvp faction.

Diamond real estate is ALSO red to both BD and TG...therefore just as "hardcore"....why is there no interest in diamond?

\\Fényx//
14-01-04, 00:12
I just ran past keith myath in OZ lol, hes DRE :p

VetteroX
14-01-04, 00:29
there are some diamonds, ive killed em. They are clanned too, but I dont pay enough attention to know it. I just see red words and can make out dia before I start shooting them. Your right though, very few.

shodanjr_gr
14-01-04, 00:31
Originally posted by VetteroX
there are some diamonds, ive killed em. They are clanned too, but I dont pay enough attention to know it. I just see red words and can make out dia before I start shooting them. Your right though, very few.

talk about RPK...:rolleyes:

Vet your insta-inflatable ego is pushing all the noobs out of NC.

=Chojin=
14-01-04, 00:35
simple...... its a crap faction name lol

Psychoninja
14-01-04, 00:38
Is it a sport to flame Vet nowadays? Jeez give him a break, he just said he's killed a few before, not 'how' he killed them.

Anyways, faction is just crap. Crap HQ, Epic item isn't the greatest, and not much to RP with in the faction except be a realestate agent, fun?

:p

shodanjr_gr
14-01-04, 00:46
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Is it a sport to flame Vet nowadays? Jeez give him a break, he just said he's killed a few before, not 'how' he killed them.

Anyways, faction is just crap. Crap HQ, Epic item isn't the greatest, and not much to RP with in the faction except be a realestate agent, fun?

:p

Its not a sport. Its a reaction. He is taking advantage of the game being called PvP oriented and never misses a chance to promote his various beliefs that will make his RPKing even easier.
Also his behavior (i kill noobs because they are probably alts to high level people) is really bothering me and thus i deserve the right to judge him. He doesnt kill a few, he kills a lot, radomly. And since i consider his actions to hurt the game i like, i will react to them.

But lets not thread jack shall weh???:rolleyes:

Psychoninja
14-01-04, 00:51
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Its not a sport. Its a reaction. He is taking advantage of the game being called PvP oriented and never misses a chance to promote his various beliefs that will make his RPKing even easier.
Also his behavior (i kill noobs because they are probably alts to high level people) is really bothering me and thus i deserve the right to judge him. He doesnt kill a few, he kills a lot, radomly. And since i consider his actions to hurt the game i like, i will react to them.

But lets not thread jack shall weh???:rolleyes:

He plays the game as he wants, he pays, he plays his way. Not that I'm sticking up for him for all the other topics he's made, but flaming him on the forums for a small reply, because of a small ingame grudge is a little out of hand, don't you think?

PS
You hijacked first :p

shodanjr_gr
14-01-04, 00:53
Originally posted by Psychoninja
He plays the game as he wants, he pays, he plays his way. Not that I'm sticking up for him for all the other topics he's made, but flaming him on the forums for a small reply, because of a small ingame grudge is a little out of hand, don't you think?

PS
You hijacked first :p

I may not agree with his PKing manners, but i will protect his ability to PK with my own life if i have to.

Wasnt a Greek philosopher who said something like that??

Benjie
14-01-04, 01:25
Originally posted by g0rt
According to CM, thier faction is "hardcore" cuz they are red to BOTH BD and TG....aka both the bad guys, so because of this its a full pvp faction.

lmao! City Mercs claim to be hardcore? They have like what.... two hostile factions? In my opinion City Mercs are not hardcore!!! Please, whoever told you that is a baboon. (bafoon?)

Here are some hardcore factions.
Black Dragon - (almost everybody is hostile)
Twilight Guardian - (pulease, there soooo hardcore!!)
City Admin - (the evil equivilent of Twilight Guardian, despite what all the noobies think.)
City Mercs (lololololol 2 hostile factions? Pulease there about as hardcore as soiled dypers!)

g0rt
14-01-04, 02:56
Originally posted by Benjie
lmao! City Mercs claim to be hardcore? They have like what.... two hostile factions? In my opinion City Mercs are not hardcore!!! Please, whoever told you that is a baboon. (bafoon?)

City Admin - (the evil equivilent of Twilight Guardian, despite what all the noobies think.)
City Mercs (lololololol 2 hostile factions? Pulease there about as hardcore as soiled dypers!)

Try to tell them that :p

I was being highly sarcrastic in my initial post if you didn't pick up on it ;)

Notice the quotes on "hardcore"....just wondering why all the "hardcore" players choose CM and not DRE.

ezza
14-01-04, 03:14
there is one DRE clan cos saw a tank called Rix(think it was) in one, dunno the clan name, but i guess people just think being in a real estate faction is crap.

who else they have for enemies, hell if they had CM/FA/TG/TT all as enemies if be there now:lol:

lol city mercs hardcore thats funny, are these the same hard core people who hide behind there own guards when pks run riot all over there base and the same hardcore group who use a known exploit in PP to kill enemies

thats funny, you made me laugh g0rt, what ever merc came out with that one must of been on something.
:lol:

I just ran past keith myath in OZ lol, hes DRE

hes not still at the hurler spot is he, hes been there for months

edit: just looked at DREs symps

Faction Relations
CityAdmin Allied
N.E.X.T. Allied
Tangent Technologies Allied
BioTech Neutral
Protopharma Neutral
Tsunami Syndicate Allied
Black Dragon Hostile
Crahn Sect Neutral
City Mercs Allied
Fallen Angels Neutral
Twilight Guardian Hostile

as i suspected another carebear faction only 2enemies

40$Poser
14-01-04, 04:32
seeing as though I my pe was once the faction chairman for them. No one takes that faction seriously as it's a real estate business. The epic reward blows tbh. And there are a few egos on the saturn Diamond Real Estate faction thus why I left. Last time diamond saw any kind of op owning was when I had a semi big clan in it. Biggest problem is that it's mainly tradeskillers.

L3m0n
14-01-04, 10:15
Originally posted by 40$Poser
Biggest problem is that it's mainly tradeskillers.
yeh hes right "most" if not all DRE members/clans are tradeskillers, ive seen maby at anyone time 3/4 DRE tanks but about 5/6 months ago they had one of the biggest clans on saturn! so what went rong :confused:

MjukisDjur
14-01-04, 10:31
in 28 faction sympathy my epic char will be DRE :P

Dissenter
14-01-04, 12:34
Notice the quotes on "hardcore"....just wondering why all the "hardcore" players choose CM and not DRE.

MB clan appt, Warbot hunting, MB for leveling new chars.

The faction also seems to be alot more well knit and willing to work as a team. They are the main reasons I joined.

Crahn was ok, 4 hostile factions, but due to the lack of TS, and the varyiness lately of FA and Biotech, CA were our only fairly Decent enemys.

Original monk
14-01-04, 12:43
my monk is DRE, since beginning of beta4 ...

im not a carebear but original monk is ppu so i cant kill alot with em anyway ...

Reason i am in DRE: so the real estate sector in neocron atleast has 1 dedicated member :P

I saw the dre faction counseller at the con event: it was the first time i ever saw someone speak in factiontalk channel ...

I think im longer in DRE then the factioncounseler: im sure this has to be a positive point in getting myself a DRE faction medal :P

Many people have asked why i stay dre, to be honest, i dont know :P maybe cause im to lazy to change factions lol .. anyway its chilled in that faction so im happy :)

btw i love the dre epicitem :rolleyes:

Benjie
14-01-04, 13:27
Another reason: Crap Roleplay.

In my opinion kk should involve diamond real estate in the story a little more. Next always seem to get in with new vehicles and vehicle introductions, tangent make guns photopharma always fess up to problems in the past. Just add a little more DRE in the story.

Original monk
14-01-04, 13:35
problem is bigger benjie: saturn in general has crap roleplay:

little example on what i heard on ooc a while ago:

noobie: hiya i yust started playing here, i played rpg's before
jhonnyQuake: yeah nice roleplay
me: cool, but there isnt alot of roleplay on saturn 2 badly ...
noobie: ow, then where can i find the people who roleplay
me: thats gonna be tough
jhonnyQuake: PLUTO !

says enough ...

last time ive seen roleplay on saturn was ratkiller 4 weeks ago ... she roleplayed a bit on tradechannel and it was quite funny, certainly cause RP is RARE on saturn :/ :/ :/

Opar
14-01-04, 18:14
CityMercs on Saturn, we say we're hardcore, because we're hostile with 2 people, bu those 2 people ARE 2 VERY powerful factions. And Tangent hardly ever help Mercs ^^

Anyway, maybe more peeps would join DRE if you could get cheap appts ^^

Dont Mess
14-01-04, 18:51
well i remember my DRE days they were fun i was doing all epics but i was in there for quite a bit. there is 1 DRE clan in saturn 'Alliance' with 1 tank tonya lol mite join that clan with dont mess

Morganth
14-01-04, 19:01
There are 62 clans in DRE last time I checked, and two are active as I can currently see. One I am in and one owned by tonya. We are in the process of kicking everyone into action, but unfortunately most people think the faction is crap and wants to join somewhere to do with guns or whathaveyou.

And I would like to point out that both DRE clans have "Alliance" as a short name, so check with tonya or ncd-researcher if a member you have an issue with/comment about has "Alliance" in the name so that you moan about the right clan.

On DRE being mainly tradeskillers, this is not completely true. Many of the alts in our clans have tradeeskillers but I think everyone has a main character that isn't a tradeskiller.

Another problem is that I have noticed a few noobs about in DRE, and they never read our faction forums or speak on faction chat so they have no idea what is going on. Therefore if they receive help from someone in another faction they may receive the wrong inpression of DRE and restart in another faction.

Anyone who wants to change over to DRE is quite welcome to do so, we could do with some more peeps.

ezza
14-01-04, 19:47
Originally posted by Morganth
There are 62 clans in DRE last time I checked, and two are active as I can currently see. One I am in and one owned by tonya. We are in the process of kicking everyone into action, but unfortunately most people think the faction is crap and wants to join somewhere to do with guns or whathaveyou.

And I would like to point out that both DRE clans have "Alliance" as a short name, so check with tonya or ncd-researcher if a member you have an issue with/comment about has "Alliance" in the name so that you moan about the right clan.

On DRE being mainly tradeskillers, this is not completely true. Many of the alts in our clans have tradeeskillers but I think everyone has a main character that isn't a tradeskiller.

Another problem is that I have noticed a few noobs about in DRE, and they never read our faction forums or speak on faction chat so they have no idea what is going on. Therefore if they receive help from someone in another faction they may receive the wrong inpression of DRE and restart in another faction.

Anyone who wants to change over to DRE is quite welcome to do so, we could do with some more peeps.

hopefully you can get DRE into action, it be nice for one of Bds enemies to be active to give us a good fight on the streets of PP

im still dreaming of some gang warfare between Tsunami and black dragon, shame -=PP=- and Nah fuck that, and what ever the other TS clan was disappeared.

Jade Tigers just dont cut it imo

g0rt
14-01-04, 19:55
Originally posted by ezza

as i suspected another carebear faction only 2enemies

Yeah I guess all the carebears head over to CM and forget about DRE :p

Originally posted by Opar
CityMercs on Saturn, we say we're hardcore, because we're hostile with 2 people, bu those 2 people ARE 2 VERY powerful factions. And Tangent hardly ever help Mercs ^^

Anyway, maybe more peeps would join DRE if you could get cheap appts ^^

You call TG a VERY powerfull faction right now? :rolleyes: Gimme a break.

CM only has two enemies...and only ONE of them is worth fighting at a time...every other faction you can simply hide behind.

Promethius
14-01-04, 19:57
It would be cool if factions decide who their enemys are...and actually play a role in the story of neocron. And being allies with certain factions has its advantages / disadvantages.

Strych9
14-01-04, 20:37
im still dreaming of some gang warfare between Tsunami and black dragonWould never happen... Tsunami would show up and all of BD would be out in the wastelands looking for easy PK targets. ;)

Rith
14-01-04, 20:50
Originally posted by Benjie

sigh,

what a stunning revelation... to be considered "hardcore" you have to be Black Dragon then... because to be "hardcore" you have to be able to kill anyone anywhere because they are red?

its purile, imbecilic thinking like that, that drags this game down and pushes out newbs.

being "hardcore" is a statement of how much effort you put into the game... traditionally CM, FA and TG are considered the hardcore factions (and new players advised against picking them) simply because they start outside of Neocron and don't have easy access to those facitilites.

To say Black Dragon is the hardcore faction because they can kill lots of people without losing soul light would be laughable if said in jest... given you clearly believe this I'll just chalk it upto to your primate fascination (baboon? lol). Properly role playing a TG could be considered hardcore... but then properly roleplaying a democracy loving freedom fighter wouldn't normally involve ganking newbs would it.

Roleplaying a random killer who shoots everything thats red isn't hardcore, its taking a shortcut through the game's sophistication to get to the killing. There's lots of other games where every other participant wants to play at that level alone... so please go be hardcore there... Trying to be a hardcore player in a MMORPG usually refers to trying to add a little depth to your environment... but i guess that's too taxing for you.

I think if any clan was to go Diamond Real Estate and start taking OPs to lease them out to other clans - and actually made a go of a property business... then I would consider that clan to be around 400 times more hardcore than a Red is Dead PK'er.

rithy

ezza
14-01-04, 20:56
Originally posted by Strych9
Would never happen... Tsunami would show up and all of BD would be out in the wastelands looking for easy PK targets. ;)

with the little smiley at the end i guess you just taking the piss

but BD dont look for easy targets, we fight whoever we have to, many occassion ive been out numbered in PP.

and so what if BD is the pk faction, as many people what the remember from early retail on saturn and its liekly being killed by Starkes/Style/Helmut73 and with the excetion of a few most were never bitter about it.

but the pking aside, it would be cool to get some gangwarfare in PP1/2/3 going, i recon Cartel would easy be up for the action

Capt. Rik
14-01-04, 21:34
there is one DRE clan cos saw a tank called Rix(think it was) in one, dunno the clan name

I suspect you mean me!!

DRE is not dead. In fact it's becoming more and more active. The activce clans have formed "The Alliance" and are slowly building up forces to turn the faction around.

The only problem we currently have is that we have few established players with high-level characters. Anyone looking for a change of scenery and would like to help us out get in contact with myself or tonya.

Any Saturn DREs out there - there is an all faction meeting tomorrow night (15th Jan) at 8.30pm GMT. Watch faction chat for details.

Thanks

Capt. Rik

ezza
14-01-04, 21:36
yup it was joo.

i remember a while ago DRE started getting some clans together and actually had a fair number of runners but guess it all fell apart