13-01-04, 23:41
h4x indeed...he/she must be some kind of robot... O_o

Ferabukoo
13-01-04, 23:43
errrr

piece of cake

Jest
13-01-04, 23:44
Ok please don't ever release Neocron in Japan or else we are all going to get schooled.

retr0n
13-01-04, 23:46
Hehe it's been posted before, but it's damn good :P

//Radium

nonamebrandeggs
13-01-04, 23:47
No Jest, Japanese are nothing compared to Koreans. Koreans + Starcraft = onos.

Possessed
13-01-04, 23:48
Nah, the japs would be too busy looking at the hentai bar in pp2 to learn how to pvp and setup chars...

anyway, I could do that if i wanted to, cept I don't wanna...

also the average Japanese apartement is smaller than your standard computer...:D

Rade
13-01-04, 23:49
koreans scare me. But then they start trashtalking and I realise
theyre just the same as kids anywhere :p

Agent L
14-01-04, 00:01
Hmm, is music part of game?
I want that arcade!

ElfinLord
14-01-04, 00:04
Very interesting to say the least!

g0rt
14-01-04, 00:07
wow what an accomplishment!

not

Spectra260
14-01-04, 00:23
i dont get it...wtf is suppose to be happening...

all i hear is what sounds to be someone typing really hard and some weird ass music...

VetteroX
14-01-04, 00:24
yeah I dont understand whats going on there... hes not even killing anyone or shooting anything, no violence of any kind, screw that.

Koreans were never any problem for me in diablo 2... only game where I ran into em a lot. They would say "I kill you yankee!" 1 min later they are dead, and tryinging to recover their corpse. "please yankee dont kill kk?"

Psychoninja
14-01-04, 00:30
Originally posted by VetteroX
Koreans were never any problem for me in diablo 2... only game where I ran into em a lot. They would say "I kill you yankee!" 1 min later they are dead, and tryinging to recover their corpse. "please yankee dont kill kk?"

lmao :lol:

I used to get that alot when I would play on UK CS servers.

"Onoz! the yank killed me! Stupid yank blah blah blah"

:rolleyes:

rob444
14-01-04, 00:37
The game he plays goes like this:
Boxes with colors will fall down and each button on the pad has one of these colors. When for example a blue box collides with the red line below he must press the blue button, if he suceeds the tone will play. And, well, he didnt fail once :P

=Chojin=
14-01-04, 00:40
Originally posted by rob444
The game he plays goes like this:
Boxes with colors will fall down and each button on the pad has one of these colors. When for example a blue box collides with the red line below he must press the blue button, if he suceeds the tone will play. And, well, he didnt fail once :P

looks like he did ....otherwise whats that green bar right at the bottom ...it started full and when he finished was about half way ?

Psychoninja
14-01-04, 00:41
I wonder if it's any harder than DDR o_O

I've never played DDR on a pad(Thank god...) just with a control...
Dunno why but the people who go to arcades to play DDR all day scare me a little, but then again it isn't much different than what most of us do in NC, pwr lvl, PvP, etc... 8|

Spectra260
14-01-04, 00:43
am i the only one who doesnt see a video and just hears the sounds...

edit: nevermind, if i tell it to open with real player it opens the actual program and i can see it then...

thats kinda....insane...

rofl

Psychoninja
14-01-04, 00:47
Codecs?

shodanjr_gr
14-01-04, 00:51
Ive had half the video streamed so far (I HATE ISDN 64K) and i have to say i am really impressed. Who remembers the "Finished mario 3 in 11 minutes" video?

wun
14-01-04, 00:56
yeah some ppl are just insanely good at certain games...

i once stumbled across a DDR (that's the dancing ones right?) forum during a google search.... anyway.. got a vid of a guy doing one of those insanely fast lvls while juggling like 3 of those pins.. that look like bowling pins...

Lenard
14-01-04, 01:21
I have that game for my ps2 with the special button pad. I'm about as good as him but then again im asian which gives me some sort of innate skill.

It's almost impossible to be any good at this game without having played the piano also.