PDA

View Full Version : First Issue of the Wasteland Express!!!!

Judge
13-01-04, 21:52
OK, this is the first issue of my freelance Newsletter the Wasteland Express. Don't start expecting groundbreaking news or anything, its just a smalltime paper which deals with smaller news in Roleplay. I'ts in Word format atm, but if you either don't have word or don't want to download it, whatever, then I will put it into this thread in text format. Anywhere here it is, remeber its the first issue and is sure to get better with time. It is only for the server Saturn atm I'm afriad, but you can still read it if you are plutonian or uranusian...

Wasteland Express download (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/gibsnag/Finalexpress.doc)

Comments and CONSTRUCTIVE critisism are welcome :)

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 22:00
Very well written dude :)

And LOL @ teh dirty tanks sexing dead bodies :lol:

Deanus_willis
13-01-04, 22:03
There have been alarming reports of a necrophilia ‘craze’ sweeping the known world

LOL i nearly wept

Absolute stunner m8, keep it coming. We need something to fill the gaps between each neochronicle and you have a way with words. Thanks for cheering me up :D :lol:

Also nice to hear about things im involved in 8| first since neochrinicle doesn't really report on OP wars etc. nice

Judge
13-01-04, 22:05
Thank you very much :)

I'm hoping to start reporting on OP wars asap

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 22:06
Originally posted by Judge
Thank you very much :)

I'm hoping to start reporting on OP wars asap

Yea ok.

Judge-"So why do you feel you were victorious this battle?"

Tank-"Well personally I thi-"

Ppu-"stfu, you won kuz of turrets. fuckin noob LOLOLO"

:rolleyes:

:p

Deanus_willis
13-01-04, 22:08
sweet, name some names and report on who wins etc.
i know a few people who miss them and also dont know how the balance swings day to day. it would be cool. obviously hard to keep track of but i think you could manage some info
Besides, there are some certain alliances and hostilities many dont know about, and these sorts of htings affect everyone on the server. Good job

Judge
13-01-04, 22:12
btw, if anyone wants to help join the team giving news about other servers then please contact me.

Dazist
13-01-04, 22:25
Excellent! We want more! Some other way of publishing would be better thou. Html would be good.

Judge
13-01-04, 23:16
Yeah, I'm planning to do something esle. I don't really like word but it was done in a hurry for this weeks.

BTW, atm due to school work I will be releasing one every TWO weeks.

retr0n
13-01-04, 23:24
WHOA! I'm famous :D :D :D I'm the right PE on the picture :)
Sweet stuff btw judge, keep it up

//Radium

Judge
14-01-04, 01:16
yup, I'm hoping to get alot more pictures for the future ones.... especially about the sexing corpse story :p

Cytaur
14-01-04, 01:34
well done, now you can hire more reporters / art department :)

ezza
14-01-04, 02:58
nice Judge, cool stuff that relates to saturn for a change(as opposed to the normally pluto biased shit) coiuld of done with some pics of my tank though to really make it shine ;)

but other than that, nicely done.

i would like to point out im one of the biggest anti BD TG allie people about and it will be over my dead body that this alliance will happen:mad:

edit: i might be a evil bastard but the story of spike being robbed made me laugh.

though just shows cant trust anyone:(

J. Folsom
14-01-04, 10:43
Very nice!

Very well written articles, also, even though there's only two pictures, I must say they're of very good quality!

Dissenter
14-01-04, 12:39
Very nice mate, welldone. Maybe you can give us a broadcast on TeamSpeak :p

edit - u ever need any help for screens/arty shit or people to act out stuff, you know where we are ;)

Babes
14-01-04, 13:45
Good work.

Just to help you along you may want to look at a site that has a nice free utility for making PDF documents just like NEMA

PDF Factory (http://www.pdffactory.com/) You can download a free version.

Hope it helps

BTW Mods i am in no way connected to the product just helping.

Original monk
14-01-04, 13:46
very nice job i must say, continue the good work :)

ROFL at the strange sexual practices in the wastes, also remind me of them droms :)

Wellard
14-01-04, 14:16
very cool judge, well written, funny and contains current news!

@ the gentanks - u dirty, dirty people :p

ezza
14-01-04, 14:24
Originally posted by Wellard
very cool judge, well written, funny and contains current news!

@ the gentanks - u dirty, dirty people :p got to get our kicks some how aint we:p

14-01-04, 15:12
Good stuff m8.

Cubico
14-01-04, 15:53
Hi,

can you save your doc also as html?

Selendor
14-01-04, 16:08
Hrrumpfh. Controversy on the good name of Imposing Order! Outrage! I hope you all note that the fact that this thief left our clan immediately shows what would have happened had he remained. We don't tolerate stuff like that. In fact, I don't even know this guys name so he mustn't have been in long.

Perhaps he was some traiterous TG double agent planted to work against us.

I'll set a couple of our public relations agents to work on this immediately ;)

ezza
14-01-04, 16:10
imagine that City admin looking bad:p

Judge
14-01-04, 17:52
Yay people like it :D

ROFL at the strange sexual practices in the wastes, also remind me of them droms :)

I was going to include the Drom thing... but I didn't quite know how to word it properly, I mean its a sensitive issue :eek:

Evening Selendor... you're a good guy I know. Just need to be a bit less trusting of others... or tell your inferiors to be less trusting with who they let in. I will report the news as I get it, and I'm definitely not pulling any punches if someone has done something that I don't agree with.

Also, when I said that the Tsunami guard killed the guy i was interviewing it REALLY did happen. It was quite scary, he just fully came up next to me and wasted the poor guy as he was answering :p

Selendor
14-01-04, 18:05

Evening Selendor... you're a good guy I know. Just need to be a bit less trusting of others... or tell your inferiors to be less trusting with who they let in. I will report the news as I get it, and I'm definitely not pulling any punches if someone has done something that I don't agree with.

Hey, if it happens then print it. As you all know, we City Admin would never try and oppress the people of our vibrant city, by trying to suppress quality reporting or free speech. Tsk! To even contemplate that we could gag dissenters is unthinkable!

//::>Authorisation Sel22. Operation Judge Dead is a go. Repeat. Is a go.<::\\

Whistles*:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Judge
14-01-04, 18:13
Hehe... good luck with that operaton :p

You'll need it.

Anyway, the issue is up on HTML here (http://http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/gibsnag/express/Express1.htm) , just not the pictures atm.

KramerTheWeird
14-01-04, 18:43
Judge, I'm sorry I couldn't get that article done, I got sidetracked. If you want we can schedule it for next wasteland express. Until then I'll read and enjoy :)

Judge
14-01-04, 19:22
Thats ok Krammer... there might be one next week, or it might be a week after. It all depends on what I have to do coursework wise :)

Spoon
14-01-04, 19:33
I find it my duty as an American, to sue you for libel, for your insensitive and defamatory statements concerning GenTanks...

It was a good read, man.
Keep it up......

Sefran
14-01-04, 19:36
The Neocronicle for the main news , ur wasteland article gives the news a more personal touch, very nice written.

ezza
14-01-04, 19:42
Originally posted by Spoon
I find it my duty as an American, to sue you for libel, for your insensitive and defamatory statements concerning GenTanks...

yeah but lets face its true:p

GT_Rince
14-01-04, 19:43
I was going to include the Drom thing... but I didn't quite know how to word it properly, I mean its a sensitive issue :eek:

Not any more it's not - Lexx doesn't come that often now :D

Wub u Lexxy ;)

Judge
14-01-04, 19:47
Ah, it may be in the next issue in that case :)