PDA

View Full Version : Pluto...Pluto...Pluto

hudsonbeck
13-01-04, 20:33
As Superfresh stated the other day, He and i have started characters on Pluto.
I am finding it quite refreshing. Its nice to be a newbie again ( i am actually RPing one too which makes it even more fun) I have found the community to be very helpful and mature. Its also nice to see some names on the hypercom that i have only seen on the forums b4. Say Jest trying to drum up some peeps for NF lastnight and many others that i have only seen here.
Saturn will always be my baby, but Pluto is a nice change.

@ Jest
Would have come to NF but i am only xx/22 atm ;)
I'll cu there soon to show how we do it on Saturn:D

Hudson
(not my name on Pluto)

p.s. at least there is less http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-056.gif with alts on Pluto from what i can tell.

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 20:34
Originally posted by hudsonbeck
I have found the community to be very mature

Give it some time. :)

Anyhow, yea jest is mad cool. I'm a member of his fanclub. :p

If you need any help or cash or sex or whatever. Just give me a shout in-game. I'm always up for helping server nubs. :p

Rade
13-01-04, 20:37
What class you going hudson?

hudsonbeck
13-01-04, 20:59
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Give it some time. :)

Anyhow, yea jest is mad cool. I'm a member of his fanclub. :p

If you need any help or cash or sex or whatever. Just give me a shout in-game. I'm always up for helping server nubs. :p

They have Droms on Pluto right??? If not, Its back to Saturn for me or i might have to take you up on that offer:D

Originally posted by Rade
What class you going hudson?

I'm scared to say:D
Actually i am APU
Superfresh is PPU
But eventually (hopefully) both Hybrid ( i miss the good old days:( )

Hudson

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 21:00
hah, Rade hates apus. :p

Possessed
13-01-04, 21:03
Pluto is the place where droms were first sexed :p

The other servers just copied our sexy ways;)

hudsonbeck
13-01-04, 21:12
But eventually (hopefully) both Hybrid ( i miss the good old days:( )

Hudson
"Good old days" meaning Tanks Rocked! Hybrids Rocked! and teh only reason Spys sucked is no one knew how to set one up (except divide) and I dont think i hardly saw a PE (not sure why)

I think on Pluto i might Join a large clan and just be a member unlike Saturn where i lead a small clan (co-lead)

I am TG atm... kinda like it (FA on saturn) what are some cool clans with good peeps... dont care too much if they are good pvp... just good peeps in general.

I might change factions later (depending on what clan is cool and stable) but could never go pro-city ;)

Hudson

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 21:14
FF and PIMP are good clans IMO.

SO is EXO. I love exo. I wish they were bigger/more active though. Oh and, spirit is good too. Those are the only clans i recommend. :P

ezza
13-01-04, 21:18
har har me another saturner on pluto atm.

my mighty 2/8 heavy combat tank pwns you all:D

not had that much interaction with the members of pluto so far as ive just been in the noobie sewers.

only prob ive found was finding people who are willing to make noobie weapons for me but dunno maybe i was on at the wrong time or somthing :\

still undecided on which faction im gonna go, tbh im looking at 3 FA/Biotech or Black dragon

Black dragon cos i love the faction, but im coming to pluto to fight so FA or Bio look like there gonna have the most enemies

talking about number of enemy runners not the enemies on F6

Rade
13-01-04, 21:18
Nono I just dislike APUs, I hate PPUs.

ServeX
13-01-04, 22:24
sure sd, recommend the anticity side even though you guys outnumber the procity side....

El_MUERkO
13-01-04, 22:40
Hope you enjoy it hudson, i think you'll find it as refreshing as I did my holiday on Saturn :)

bounty
13-01-04, 22:59
Originally posted by ServeX
sure sd, recommend the anticity side even though you guys outnumber the procity side....

She is just trying to keep this guy in the more "mature" groups. Putting him in a city clan would almost guarantee his departure from this server.

Spectra260
13-01-04, 23:06
i had some good fun in neofrag last night, i killed my first GM:D :D :D :D

REMUS
13-01-04, 23:14
hmmm i think ive seen you a cpl of times, good luck!

Jest
13-01-04, 23:23
You'd be more than welcome as a Black Dragon, but either way let me know if you need anything to help you start out. I can also log a researcher or constructor if you need.

Rade
13-01-04, 23:28
how are you gonna help him when youre never on
*hinthintnagnag*

Jest
13-01-04, 23:31
how are you gonna help him when youre never on
*hinthintnagnag* 3 more hours till I'm home. :p

RuriHoshino
14-01-04, 00:22
ezza, if you need any ressing done and are on between 6pm and 11pm EST, give me a shout. I'll be glad to bp stuff for you. :angel:

ServeX
14-01-04, 00:24
yea, sure. FF are mature. LOLOLOL

t0tt3
14-01-04, 01:02

that was so mature.... a rose to ServeX :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
14-01-04, 01:51
^^ rofl

:confused:

Originally posted by bounty
She is just trying to keep this guy in the more "mature" groups. Putting him in a city clan would almost guarantee his departure from this server.

Why do you keep calling me she?

Anyways, I suppose he can be in jest's clan. Except jest seems to be the only person in that clan. o_O

Rade
14-01-04, 02:05

Well I got that one at least :P

hudsonbeck
14-01-04, 03:30
This is what i was talking about...
there are pokes but they seem to be in good humor
:D Which i enjoy very much.

I think ill lvl a while then decide where to go... play the noob role for a while and see where it leads. I am actually loggin right now;)
Lets see what i can get into ( i just need to get Superfresh's ass off Uranus:mad: )

Hudson

ZoneVortex
14-01-04, 07:35
word up mirror shades powah!!

you must join newbie tank from saturn whom i do not know!

SovKhan
14-01-04, 07:45
ionno i just love pluto.

as far as clans i siguest you find the one that you feel the most at home with.

mature? ionno i think you have to take that on a player to player basis personally.

@SD - arnt all those mentioned clans yours or allies of yours? hahah.

petek480
14-01-04, 07:49
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Why do you keep calling me she?
Becuase you bitch as much as one:p

Anyway join R.A.P.E best clan ever.

•Super|\|ova•
14-01-04, 08:55
Originally posted by petek480

Errr... just out of curiosity, best in which way?

Shadow Dancer
14-01-04, 14:34
Originally posted by SovKhan

@SD - arnt all those mentioned clans yours or allies of yours? hahah.

PIMP is mine, the others aren't "allies". I don't even fight with spirit in anyway. But they seem like a good lot.

Um, I silent hasn't been around for me to make much of a judgement. But most bd clans don't have much longetivity IMO, that's why I didn't mention any.

Originally posted by petek480
Becuase you bitch as much as one:p

2 funny comments. Both untrue. :angel:

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 14:55
pish FF are about as mature as my fart after breakfast

deac
14-01-04, 15:00
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
pish FF are about as mature as my fart after breakfast

raah and sxr is ? :D

Lathuc
14-01-04, 15:04
go fa go exo :D

oh and shadowdancer exo is active just most of us are from cali so hehe

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 15:06
Originally posted by deac
raah and sxr is ? :D

We're mature, we're just enemies with DARK and FF so they bitch alot about tactics and whats fair while using the same shit on us.

Hey the reality is if someone gets PK'd and we get a 3 slot holy lightning out of his belt the likelyhood is he'll get it back.

Vamil
14-01-04, 15:07
I like when someone asked "What class are you and your friend" of course the response is APU/PPU. Why be anything else i guess, just what pluto needs more fuckin monks. Anyway good to see more people joining on pluto... even though the server is already flooded with broken monks.

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 15:11
The character spread isnt that bad actually, sure theirs lots of APUs but I think you'll see alot of new runners wont go APU cause they'll want to try the new tank weapons or believe all the PEs are overpowered threads and try make a l33t killar :/

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87333

Rade
14-01-04, 15:18
The character spread isnt that bad actually, sure theirs lots of APUs but I think you'll see alot of new runners wont go APU cause they'll want to try the new tank weapons or believe all the PEs are overpowered threads and try make a l33t killar :/

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87333

You might think that when looking at the threads. But in OP wars
all the people with multiple account log their monks, so its always
like 75% monks.

deac
14-01-04, 15:28
We're mature, we're just enemies with DARK and FF so they bitch alot about tactics and whats fair while using the same shit on us.

Hey the reality is if someone gets PK'd and we get a 3 slot holy lightning out of his belt the likelyhood is he'll get it back.

Hey I like the style of sxr and i wanted to join/merge with them a while back....

I never bitch about tactics... anything that lets you win a fights is ok... well i might mumble a bit if i get gang raped by x2-3 my nummbers, but its just a poke and your back in game....

Unless your a ppu :( (freaking inventory)

Ryuben
14-01-04, 15:44
ok im in TT (nda) and if u want a TG clan the "best" one atm, for people and PvP would have to be Spirit.

give thta clan a try ;) u might find u like it

•Super|\|ova•
14-01-04, 16:07
Originally posted by deac
anything that lets you win a fights is ok

Sounds like a good old BS!

Darak
14-01-04, 17:14
ok im in TT (nda) and if u want a TG clan the "best" one atm, for people and PvP would have to be Spirit.

It depends what you are looking for. Spirit has lots of rules, could you face not sexing a dead body again :)

Rieper
14-01-04, 17:20
JOIN NDA, WE AER TEH WIN. WE AERNT GUD AT TEH FITING, BUT WE AER PWN AT DIEING. WE REPREESUNT TEH CITIE OF NEUCRN, I HOEP YUO LIEK US ENIFF TO JOIN.

LOVE, HUG AND KISES FROM YOUR PAL IN TANGENT
DM FNEUX FOR MOER INFORMASHUN.

•Super|\|ova•
14-01-04, 17:44
Originally posted by Rieper
JOIN NDA, WE AER TEH WIN. WE AERNT GUD AT TEH FITING, BUT WE AER PWN AT DIEING. WE REPREESUNT TEH CITIE OF NEUCRN, I HOEP YUO LIEK US ENIFF TO JOIN.

LOVE, HUG AND KISES FROM YOUR PAL IN TANGENT
DM FNEUX FOR MOER INFORMASHUN.

Shinjin? :eek:

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 17:44
lol, no one from any clan is that bad, though some come close :)

@deac we dont do anything to win, just whats been confirmed as legal by the GMs, the reality is we do what we must cause its rare we've fought with equal numbers bar the odd fight againist PIMP way back when and some againist Dark before they got as big as they are now. Havent fought Spirit in ages but they are good in an OP fight.

Jest
14-01-04, 18:10
Well before we get into any more clan flame wars, Hudson what type of clan are you looking for? Maybe I can recommend one based on that.

Willgamte
14-01-04, 19:02
Spirit consist of a group of wonderful people. Extremely helpful and nice in all ways. Sure there are some strickt rules but those rules just makes it a bit harder, which is good. It's always easy to play as a lamer and thats not allowed in Spirit, to put it short.

Ok I'm a proud member, but I'm new in Spirit, so I can say this without bragging about my self. All I do is to try and keep up with the rest of the members coolness/kindness and elite skills ingame.

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 19:24
You might think that when looking at the threads. But in OP wars
all the people with multiple account log their monks, so its always
like 75% monks.

I did allow mulitple answers so if people had alternate monks they could add them as well as their main, I dont know if everyones going to be honest but since theres no reason not to be I think it should reflect the server population resonably well.

Rade
14-01-04, 19:29
I did allow mulitple answers so if people had alternate monks they could add them as well as their main, I dont know if everyones going to be honest but since theres no reason not to be I think it should reflect the server population resonably well.

Ok, lets say person one owns a monk and a PE, person two owns
a spy, a tank and a monk, person three owns a spy, a PE and a
tank, person four owns a tank, a spy, a PE and a monk. If these
four guys went to OP war there would be 75% Monks there, see
what I mean? Who would use anything but a monk at a OP war
since they are the only thing you need?

•Super|\|ova•
14-01-04, 19:43
Who would use anything but a monk at a OP war
since they are the only thing you need?

I did back when I had my APU :) I only tested OP fighting with him for few times. Not everyone are that rotten my Slim Rady ;) :lol:

Rade
14-01-04, 20:51
My comment was just another shameless plug against the
overpoweredness of monks, not at peoples lamenessess..ess..
anyway. so there.

•Super|\|ova•
14-01-04, 20:57
Ah ok. I see.

hudsonbeck
15-01-04, 02:15
Originally posted by Jest
Well before we get into any more clan flame wars, Hudson what type of clan are you looking for? Maybe I can recommend one based on that.
Just something that is not pro-city;) and holds its share of OPs. No jackasses, or only a few would be a plus....
I feel like i am putting in a personals add:D
I have gotten a lot of usefull info already and appreciate ur help.

Lastnight i got my fiorst tech part. Killed a perci and it took me almost a half an hour... I was rank 20/21 so i was impressed that i didnt die. His poor luck was that he was in my way and i needed to get to a gr:D
after that i headed on to CRP and saw red heading my way... just kept running and finally go tthe gr. Aperanrtly there was an OP war going on and i was stuck in the middle.... I got pked for the first time shortly after :)
It was fun and i am sure the guy didnt see my rank from that distance. Even if he did see my rank, i probably had it comming being of the faction they were fighting:D

So all in all i am enjoying pluto very much my Saturn characters are getting lonely)

Anyone got any old hand-me-downs?
Like a nice Holy energy halo and a nice holy energy barrel?
I can pay... I just dont have much cash atm.

another question...
Where the hell do i get lvl 2 psi drops... I havent looked for them for quite some time.

Thanks much,
Hudson

Rade
15-01-04, 02:25
Just something that is not pro-city;) and holds its share of OPs. No jackasses, or only a few would be a plus....

Id suggest Spirit or Silent then.

s0liduS
15-01-04, 03:39
wtf?why did a mod delete my post?so lame...

Lafiel
15-01-04, 03:56
i dont suggest FF.... they are scummers and can only win a fight with 50 turrets

t0tt3
15-01-04, 15:21
Originally posted by Lafiel
i dont suggest FF.... they are scummers and can only win a fight with 50 turrets
Aaah isnt that cute :rolleyes:

MEEEEEEEEDIC!!!!! We got our selfe a whiner!!!!!!