PDA

View Full Version : NeoLauncher PRO 2.10.194 released

BramTops
13-01-04, 18:22
Doesn't need an introduction anymore I hope.... anyway:

New version available! This includes the new enhanced worldmap by Ascention and new graphics for the armorbelts. Next version will have better ingame maps of Neocron itself (mini- and sectormap).

Website can be slow-loading (1st page only) because of some problems with the NCserverstats server. I'm working with Parad0x to fix this.

(Previous thread about NLpro (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77614))

Comments/suggestions always welcome! And pls dont forget to rate! ;)

Filth
13-01-04, 18:49
never tryed the old one i'll gess i 'll give this one a try..

Psyco Groupie
13-01-04, 18:55
w00t

do i get my barrels back too ?

g0rt
13-01-04, 19:56
well this just made my day :D

Ascension
13-01-04, 20:40
Hmm.. those belts are the really really bright ones :(

BramTops
13-01-04, 21:17
Originally posted by Ascention
Hmm.. those belts are the really really bright ones :(

Uhm... yeah. I hope that I can release next version within a week's time. Next version of the belts will have better colours and more difference between them, graphical wise.

El_MUERkO
13-01-04, 22:51
Installed as always bram :)

Any sign of KK picking up NLPRO for use with BDOY?

BramTops
14-01-04, 00:32
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Installed as always bram :)

Any sign of KK picking up NLPRO for use with BDOY?

haven't heard anything... i'd be very surprised if they'd say ANYTHING about that. We'll see. I wouldn't mind being KK's co-webmaster ;). I have the skills :D

I'm planning on rewriting the entire website once BDOY is out, IF it'll still support the same way of modification though.

Stay tuned ppls! And thanks for the support!

Strieder
14-01-04, 00:57
What does the graphical update do, and by "cannot be removed" do you mean once it is installed, or that NL cant be installed without it?

Illion
14-01-04, 01:01
I just get 'runtime error 53' file not found.... :(

But I can vouch that the uninstaller works...:)

I tried installing without the graphical update, but everything else.

Ill.

BramTops
14-01-04, 14:06
The graphical update places the itemgraphics into the game. They are merged with your NC installation though and they wont (cant) be removed, even if you uninstall NLpro. (It can be done, but even a complete re-install is faster :p)

@Illion : RTFM! That page with the text (the one you have to agree with to be able to continue) clearly states that you HAVE TO install NLpro in your NC dir (auto-detected). Don't worry, an uninstall will remove only the NLpro files, not your entire NC dir... ;)

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 14:48
I'm having a problem with the new patch, my energy, fire & deflector belts not have item GFX, the Poison shows up fine but the rest just seem to use random images.

L0KI
14-01-04, 16:19
The 193 version screwed up my NC installation. I gotta say i liked it, every bit of it, but it definately screwed up my NC after patch 194.

It is a good program, well made.

Illion
14-01-04, 16:39
Oops, sorry .. I'll try again tonight after work... I want to see what the enhanced crosshair looks like..!!
Does it help aiming at all..???

Ill.

RuriHoshino
14-01-04, 18:47
I installed the update with the graphics and now *all* my medium belts are green. o_O

El_MUERkO
14-01-04, 19:25
Definitely seems to be a problem with the belt gfx, any chance of hot fix Bram?

BramTops
14-01-04, 19:52
Uhm... depends.... Need to know a few things:
- Is *everybody* having this problem? Surely hope not... ;)
- The pps having this problem, do you use ItemGFX yourself?
- Have you used NLpro before? or is this your first install?
- Any other GFX problems? Or really only the belts (and not even the poison one)?

Once I have enough info I can take a look at what might have happened. I'm planning on releasing a new version/update (better belts!) within a week anyway.

Deanus_willis
14-01-04, 21:35
i just logged and lots of wepaon gfx are missing. i cant see flame throwers and some other heavy weapons. tried reinstalling. whats going on?
anyone help me please?

BramTops
14-01-04, 22:17
Look at post above yours and give me some more info pls.

New IGI is currently worked on. Next update (bugfix?) will come very soon.

Ascension
14-01-04, 22:47
My belts are messed.. but i use my own.. only when Item GFX is booted up so i guess tht dont count..

BramTops
15-01-04, 04:11
Shit.... looks like i'm going to have to post more "requirements" before i'm releasing this stuff....

Here goes the first batch (will be included on the website and in release notes on next version - I've mentioned it often with previvous release though):

- NLpro must be installed on a CLEAN neocron installation (modified by previous NLpro's is OK)
- NLpro requires DirectX 9 to be installed
- NLpro does NOT work well with any other installation of ItemGFX

Sorry for all this mess people. But we are working on the issuess mentioned. Read the release-notes before installing!!!

For all the people who don't have these problems: enjoy! :D