PDA

View Full Version : favourite KK?

cRazy2003
13-01-04, 17:47
whos ur fave member of the KK staff on neocron? (GM's n all)

mines definatly danae, for obvious reasons :p

Candaman
13-01-04, 17:49
Technically Nae is part of the Dev Team (KK) and thus not a GM i think my fave GM is Mercuri (don't let it go to ur head)

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 17:51
My fave was StormWarden - he rocked... :D
And he was a really nice guy too...

Babes
13-01-04, 17:52
GM ..Events What are them ?? More chance seeing a Working COP BOT Rifle

Preshock
13-01-04, 17:53
Preshock, he's cool.

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 17:54
Originally posted by Preshock
Preshock, he's cool.

No voting for yourself :D

Preshock
13-01-04, 17:55
Now you say!

then i retract my vote in fear. If i vote the wrong the person vengence will be cast upon me.

Stigmata
13-01-04, 17:56
nogravity :angel:

Nogravity
Banned User

Filth
i dont no i think thay all do a grate job to be honest :) no im not sucking up thay relly do do a good job.. if you compair it to other game's

shodanjr_gr
Originally posted by Babes
GM ..Events What are them ?? More chance seeing a Working COP BOT Rifle

ITS COPOT RIFLE

cRazy2003
13-01-04, 17:58
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
ITS COPOT RIFLE

LOL!
true true

ghandisfury
13-01-04, 17:59
Now you say!

then i retract my vote in fear. If i vote the wrong the person vengence will be cast upon me.

Dude, you should have said Oden all the way.....

Preshock
13-01-04, 18:00
i guess hes a close friend of Odin's?

Odin isn't as evil as everyone thinks, i would keep an eye on the bunneh and esp thanatos.

•Super|\|ova•
13-01-04, 18:01
Originally posted by GT_Rince
My fave was StormWarden - he rocked... :D
And he was a really nice guy too...

I found him as a total prick. If i'd knew who it was I bet had killed the guy over and over again and harrass him IRL :lol: jk :)

And I don't know what to say... maybe Danae since I know her the best and she has always been helping me when I have asked. Even on her day off :o and that's something. Zaor was cool also. But I think that in the end they all are cool once you get to know them. I just haven't had that chance.

Candaman
dammit he changed the name of the thread and i look like a dick GG RE

/me thinks he won't be able to count the amount of times Miss Nae will be mentioned in this thread

Personally I think MJS is the most uber dude ever he's great and giving and loves to give out the list of BDOY on the forums and especially in this thread cough DO IT NOW cough

ok my real fav KK is

D
A
N
A
E

Al3X
retrobooster... no clue where he went though :/

Stigmata
13-01-04, 18:02
Odin isn't as evil as everyone thinks

hahaha

Rade
13-01-04, 18:03
nid, hes funny.

Gotterdammerung
13-01-04, 18:06
MJS

ghandisfury
13-01-04, 18:08
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
MJS

fanboi

My favorite is Stephen Bast. <3

shodanjr_gr
13-01-04, 18:18
Preshock, he's cool.

what a SHAMELESS PLUG :p

jernau
13-01-04, 18:20
LOL @ Stig.

There are a lot of good people there, a lot that aren't here any more and a few not so good tbh. Best I can do is a top five in no order I think.

Danae - KK owe her big-time for everything she does for them
Lupus - For all his great ideas
MJS - For starting the whole thing off
Moonunit - always a laugh
Nidhog - for kicking the forums into shape

I would say Callash but drones are still fucked and Tanks are getting another PA it seems so I can't.

ezza
13-01-04, 18:22
im voting for Gungnir for doing the 2 cool Tank PAs(the black GM one and the camo one):D

Jest
13-01-04, 18:25
Most of the staff is definitely cool, but the member that is most set up apart in comparison to other games of this type is MJS. You don't usually get a CEO thats communicates as much as he does.

ezza
13-01-04, 18:26
Originally posted by Jest
Most of the staff is definitely cool, but the member that is most set up apart in comparison to other games of this type is MJS. You don't usually get a CEO thats communicates as much as he does. nuthin like sucking up hey

Napalm82
13-01-04, 18:29
I have to say Nid, cuz if i dont he'll just release his pic again and scare me,,,,,the arms....nooo...the arms...

- Napalm

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 18:45
I would have to say ... Moonunit & Retro. Moon cos he helped me when I was a noob GM, and retro cos in Beta he was testing some vehicles outside NC entrance with a stripper skin on :D

I think Retro went on to start his own MMORPG - although I could be wrong.

Edit----
LOL @ Nova... thank u :D

BombShell
13-01-04, 19:39
every gm that didnt take offence at me and freinds. frompking them at red point :)

Oath
13-01-04, 19:43
Originally posted by BombShell
every gm that didnt take offence at me and freinds. frompking them at red point :)

*cough* a certain member of kk staff informs me that.....

Gms and forum mods are not kk employees :p wonder who :rolleyes:

Meh fave is Danae ;)

BombShell
13-01-04, 19:49
well those who know how to hav fun :) i like :)

g0rt
13-01-04, 19:55
Uhmm...

I like mercuri hes the win....unknowndevice isnt too bad....im definately a BIG fan of danae when it comes to customer support i think she > *

And my favorite mods are Gotter and Nidhogg even tho Nidhogg used to be my arch enemy :p

Archeus
13-01-04, 20:19
Mercuri, but only because I've bumped into him more often the others. Also first met him as an ubar scorpian in newbie MC5.

TBH, hard to remember all the GM's I've met. There was one in Newbie MC5 when it opened drove up in a red wheelie, then spawned an APC to drive people around then spawned a table and some of the new food (at the time) to show off the graphics. I got the impression the person was a Dev or KK employee as they appeared to be showing off the cool stuff rather then spawning stuff or helping newbies (you can guess a person proud of thier or teams work vs someone working).

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 20:29
Callash or Mercuri.

Hard choice.

Even though Danae is mad sexy, the above 2 choices come out on top. :p

I mean in terms of favorite, not in terms of sexiness. LoL

At one point it was Nid, but I think he's out to get me now. lol.

RuButt
13-01-04, 20:34
hmm, no idea.. moonunit i guess
niddy is to chubby

.Cyl0n
13-01-04, 21:20
hmm...

Laemin
Moonunit
Mercuri
Gungnir
BlackIvory
Retro
NoGrav
Lupus

i can't decide :p^^

.cy

Marx
13-01-04, 21:24
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Stephen Bast

<3

Melkior
13-01-04, 21:29
danae....so..um...bye now

bounty
13-01-04, 23:08
Yashila is my fav and it is pretty obvious (pun intended) why.

http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=937861

Sir ramic hobbs
13-01-04, 23:19
WTF IS A GM OMFG OMFG EXPLOIT NO GM'S ON URANUS :P

Possessed
13-01-04, 23:21
I wub the KK employee that had the idea to include the sex emote

<3

Jest
14-01-04, 00:04
My favorite KK employee will be Callash when he gives BD the Twister club in PP2.

shodanjr_gr
14-01-04, 00:13
Hm...i love Callash, cause he is unnerfing teh hybrids.
I love nidhogg because he is uber cool (but he is scary with those huge arms)
I love Danae, because she is also uber cool.
I love Odin because he unbanned meh.

Bah i love you all.

GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!!!!!

R.S.Savage
14-01-04, 00:18
Originally posted by cRazy2003
whos ur fave member of the KK staff on neocron? (GM's n all)

mines definatly danae, for obvious reasons :p

HAHAHAHA AHHAHAHA hahaha........ur right

actually i must say sorry ur not it...RETROBOOSTER FOREVER!!! U ROCK ...to bad ur gone

Omnituens
14-01-04, 02:03
callash used to rate highly in my books, but no longer

i havent met enough of the staff to make a judgement totally, but out of the ones i have been in contact with Danae wins.

Drake6k
14-01-04, 02:32
My favorite was Nogravity.

Only GM I have ever seen in Neofrag. He would turn into anything you asked him to (and a bunch of other shit) and even went as far as to respawn a lost item for Remus when he lost it in sync.... even though that's against the rules :). I think he gave his character h4x3d items or something and got banned lol.

spikeownzu
14-01-04, 02:39
In just under a year of playing NC, i'v only actually seen 1 GM and that was unknown device..

I also saw a GM once when i bought some spells that was GM spawned and he had to remove them, forgot his name though.

ezza
14-01-04, 02:45
you must of been unlucky cos ive seen a lot GMs/KK killa bunneh(or however you spell it)unknowndevice, danae,Niddy(yup also works as a GM as well as the forum)carbonite(fun in PP :) ) blackivory was at the 1 year bash along with others ive mentioned about, forgot the rest, got screenys on my hard drive though

Selendor
14-01-04, 03:20
Nidhogg cleaned up the wild west Neocron Forums like John Wayne, all the while delivering his hammer with the style of a post-apocalyptic Clint Eastwood.

Things you should know about Nidhogg:

He's a true professional:

Originally posted by Nidhogg
Copbots never slee...ZZZzzzzzz

N

He's a classic model copbot:

I was born in the 60s. Let's just leave it at that. :p

N

No stone is left unturned when he's about:

People get the impression that all I do is hunt out rule-breaking sigs and delete them. It's not true! Sometimes I look for offensive avatars and tags too. :p
N

He is programmed to worship his maker:

There is only one God in Neocron and it's one you can actually see. All bow down before the Big Yellow Ball. :)

N

As a coptbot he is trained in advanced combat tactics:

Get a good crowd together. Some tanks, some monks and some hackers. Put the crowd between you and the Y Replicants and then run away in the opposite direction.

N

Like all machines he has a weak spot:

*sniff* I just want to be loved. Oh, and you're banned.

N

P.S. j/k
N

Has been known to utter:

If this thread was in Baywatch it would be Spamela Hamderson. Thread closed.

N

Can sometimes catch a virus:

This thread is.....oh sorry, wrong forum, I thought I was on the Neocron forums! My mistake.

/edit Waaaaait a minute - I'm not on the wrong forum. This thread is spam!

Spamming = Banning, apparently.

N

Wields a lesser known backup weapon:

Don't make me get the edit-stick out...

N

Has been known to implant a beserk chip into himself:

Very nice, but don't push me. ;)

Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!

N

Hates all you tanks:

Don't forget that tanks can't wear heavy belts. Too fick innit.

N

AND FINALLY, Loves me lots:

Selendor is a top guy and a great friend of the NCPD. :)

N

the cheque is in the post Nid .

But to be fair, I've always had good experiences talking to all other GMs, Mods and Devs when I've met them.

ezza
14-01-04, 03:25
lol Sel's a niddy fanboi:p

surely he cant hate tanks though, he was one for long time:(

copbots forget where they come from sometimes:mad:

that last part looks fake to me

Lenard
14-01-04, 04:51
DIRK WILHELMY! He is my nomination for favorite KK employee simply because no one knows what he does.

Keiron
14-01-04, 04:57
It's a toss-up between Nid and Callash for me.

bounty
14-01-04, 04:59
Selendor

Heh, funny post indeed.

Dirus
14-01-04, 05:13
Thana..Odi..Sno.. err.. hrmm.. which ones will hurt me least for not picking them.

Ran
14-01-04, 06:23
Bruce Crest... who I secretly believe Reakktor has marooned on an island in the South Pacific. O_o

He put up with a lot *laughs about penguins*.

Lenard
14-01-04, 09:19
I remember this post by Bruce,

re: cars? Bruce 7:05 pm tuesday august 10, 1999
We wont have cars at the end of the 3rd millenium. There`ll be
gliders and HoverBikes.

Bruce
neocron team

rooofles no cars huh!?!!?!?!?!?! WHAT ABOOT THE WHEELER?!

Haha im just kidding I love Bruce, I would have sex with him if I were a woman.

J. Folsom
14-01-04, 11:06
Hmm...

Arbiter for being the dude who does the GMing parts of the Faction Counsellors.
Callash for the Neocronicle and the fact he has a sense of humour! (That last thing is the most important in anyone!)
Nid for being Nid :p
CoDi, of course, who doesn't love CoDi!
Also Carb, despite the fact he couldn't get Santa for me :(

SnowCrash is evil though, he wants to take my Gaya Mine 3 away from me! While it's mine, all mine! I guess he's cool apart from that major fault though. :p

Edit: I forgot Ulle, way too underappreciated CopBOT.

Odin
14-01-04, 11:16
Originally posted by Ran
Bruce Crest... who I secretly believe Reakktor has marooned on an island in the South Pacific. O_o

He put up with a lot *laughs about penguins*.

/me laughs and thinks he should have a long talk with Ran hehe

Original monk
14-01-04, 11:25
callash is cool, he has a very hard job of keeping this game a bit balanced wich is a virtually impossible job :P so i have alot of respect for em :)

also nidhogg is groovy, i must honestly say he is a good replacement for forseti, i tought: ownow, they gonna give us some weird "boss"-forummod but he turned out to be very ok :)
+ im feared to say anything bad :P
yust kiddin, i like em :)

owyeah and certainly not to forget gotter... he came a bit later but he's funny also, like nidhogg, and sticks less to the "rules" and uses he's head and heart when he reply's :)

For ingame support: unkowndevice fo sure :) he is extremely cool :) and always answers youre questions nomather how crazy they are + he is really funny (example: standing in the place of the copbot at the right at plaza medicare at the doors in copbotuniform yelling: drop that weapon :P)

And also not to forget moonunit :) who helped me out alot, only now its a very long time ago i saw em on saturn ... 2 bad ... he's also the ingame supportmod that always scared the hell out of me lol, standing in the most remote area in the game, semi-afk rolling a ciggarette and suddenly moonunit appears in he's female monkclothes (he yust spawns behind ya lol) so i drop everything thinking im being attacked in my back lol) really creepy :P

Ow and then ya have danae: first time i met her was when i was flaming devilsdoll ... some ugly/perverted dude .. on the neocronchat... happend to be a friend of her so i got booted of the channel faster then i could type "WTF" :P and was the last time i ever went on that channel and ended up here on these boards LOL :)
Everyone kepped telling me how sweet danae was but i didnt believe em :rolleyes: wich was a mistake of me, cause still i didnt talk to her personally but reading her threads for a while now i know that she must be very ok :) so she earned my respect fo sure altough i didnt like her at the beginning, or had my doubts :)

Also my great respect to the head of the helpdesk@neocron.com, i always forget he's name but he must be the most patient reakktorstaff around ... he helped me out alot, alot, alot, so he must of been true giant amounts of whining/depressed mails :P only for that fact this guy deserves a medal :) + i noticed he isnt that popular but i couldnt forget mentioning em, 2 thumbs up fo real.

And last but not least: the ceo of reakktor himself: mister Martin J.
who always provides us infohungry freaks (we, the forummembers) with all the valuable information we need on how our favourite game is developing in the near future :)
I didnt see alot of ceo's give info and be involved with the community before ... keep up the good work i say.

And certainly not to forget all the other mods and people working behind the screens to provide us with all the possible help we can imagine for example: odin, arbiter, yashila (dont know her but she looks sweet) and many, many, many more

neocron still > SWG :P

(except for the npc -player- traders but they will come when dOy arrives so ...)

enjoy posting/playing/moderating/developing and yust hanging around in neocron/the forums

Honeypot
14-01-04, 11:42
Feels left out ---> Sods off and steals Callashs Nerfwand ----> Nerfs the players

/edit ----> overpowers the droners

J. Folsom
14-01-04, 11:44
Originally posted by Honeypot
Feels left out ---> Sods off and steals Callashs Nerfwand ----> Nerfs the players HA! You can't nerf me, I'm a droner! :p

CoDi
14-01-04, 11:47
Originally posted by Lenard
DIRK WILHELMY! He is my nomination for favorite KK employee simply because no one knows what he does.

:D Well, to give you an example... without him, you won't have a CityCom at all - at least none worth mentioning.

/me proceeds to invent some new bugs

Danae
14-01-04, 11:50
Can I start a favourite customer thread? *bats eyelashes*

Ulle
14-01-04, 11:54
Danae, why would you want to spam the forums up with a blank thread......

I have no fav KK employee, i love them all equally.............

Sorin
14-01-04, 11:55
Originally posted by CoDi
/me proceeds to invent some new bugs

KOS.

Originally posted by Danae

/sex

jernau
14-01-04, 12:41
Originally posted by Honeypot
/edit ----> overpowers the droners

Do that and I change my vote : Honeypot

Iorghe
14-01-04, 12:41
I'm gona assist CoDi on the bug inventing thingy while laughing at Dirks popup problems hehe... LOW MORGAGE RATES!1oneone!!eleventwentythree

INFERNO22
14-01-04, 12:53
I vote for............Carbonite he a real cool dude...Great Gm

J. Folsom
14-01-04, 13:25
Originally posted by Iorghe
eleventwentythree That's a subtle hint isn't it?!?!?!! DoY is gonna be released on November 23rd,!!!!1111!!!!!

:p

Disclaimer: This was J. Folsom representing the "Everything any KK employee says is some subtle hint" society, this view does not represent J. Folsom's view.

R.S.Savage
14-01-04, 16:54
tehre actually shouldnt be a favorite u cant judge them cause they all do different stuff..lets say it this way

Zaor - for actually talkin to ppl while doin tickets and doin tickets wisely -> since i actually know him a itty bitty almost nothing bit he sometiems dont reply in the " do this that" and tells me ...we cant do that just go on and forget about it or so

Carbontie - almost same thing as Zaor and some more

Mercuri - for being on pluto just as much as carbonite and zaor ( i dont really see any others that much allthough that dont mean they aint there)

Snowcrash - snowcrash is the bestest *bows*
( i was scared)

Danae - for actually bein in irc and available almost 24/7... even thow sometiems she cant help u she will still answer u and tell u what she thinks...or just quote what u said in irc and point out ur stupid.... yeah so i like that ? what u gona do about it?

Retrobooster - retired or something..he just disapeared

laemin - for being himself ... long live warlock teh cryptic, hermit and all thhe other reroles :P

Lupus - goin to neofrag / also zaor carbonite \

hmm....

Nid - i never talked to him got edited or anything allthough i know who he is and what he does..speaks for itsself apparently he knows wtf he is doing

H.CHesterfield - NeMa
Maloch Octavia - smart irish bloke / and if im mistaken and ur scottish..hell u still got that cool accent

and last but not least

Christopher Boehmer for doing tech support when i needed it.

sorry if i forgot neone

if u find typos u can keep them

Radamez
14-01-04, 17:11
Originally posted by Ulle
Danae, why would you want to spam the forums up with a blank thread......

:lol:

Ouch!

Perhaps a "least hated customer" thread would be more appropriate.

Unless of course, you hate us all equally aswell :p

EDIT: Oh yeh, and I'd have to say Niddy is my fave, simply for his infamous closing comments ;)

\\Fényx//
14-01-04, 17:23
I'm gonna vote for myself, KK employ me to keep nid busy on these forums :)

Original monk
14-01-04, 17:31
i would like to be employed by KK also, gimme a GM account and some mobspawncodes and i make sure there is a extremely crazy event every day :)

altough i dont think that ya can start right away with the fun stuff and that GMing/Moderating contains like hands full of work everyday :/ so then i cant play anymore and i dont want that :P

Callash
14-01-04, 17:34
My favourite KK is Kirk Lenke :p I send Emails, and money comes back, cool, iznit?

*moneh moneh MONEEEEH!!!11*

KungLao
14-01-04, 17:42
My favourite is Carnage on 1st and 2nd is Callash. Without Callash NC was a.....OMG wouldnt talk about....

RuriHoshino
14-01-04, 18:26
My favorites? In third place, the guy who thought up the Laurent Hovers (I'm really sorry to have forgotten your name :( ). In second place, Callash for everything he's doing (and trying to do...hint hint :p ). And in First Place <dramatic pause> Laemin, because his other name was N'ed and I truly *loved* the NERD story! :D

Robert [GS]
14-01-04, 18:26
My Favorits:

1. MARTIN J. SCHWIEZER !!!
2. Callash, Iorghe, Berseker, Fenris, Thanatos, DaFire ... ;)

Jest
14-01-04, 18:28
Honeypot is sexy too cause he came to the last Fight Night (even though he was invisible). :p

jernau
14-01-04, 18:31
Originally posted by RuriHoshino
My favorites? In third place, the guy who thought up the Laurent Hovers (I'm really sorry to have forgotten your name :( ).

Granite.

I meant to mention him. Dunno how I forgot.:(

Top bloke and a huge shame how that all worked out.

Nuski
14-01-04, 21:47
Tbh all the kk staff are top notch but a few stand above others.

The sexy award goes to Danae! (God she is drop dead sexy!)

The customer service award goes to Danae! She seems to know everything!!! Is always willing to help and is very funny.

Comedian award has to be Nidhogg, his closing posts are the funniest i have ever seen! I have to admit he is a fantastic forum mod he has kept alot of shit off these boards!

I have found ALL the kk staff to be polite and extremely helpfull and i thank all of you. Although your compensation package sucks lol.

Keep up the good work

cRazy2003
14-01-04, 22:19
Originally posted by Danae

ya sure, but i started this thread first, dnt forget that.... :p

FirestarXL
15-01-04, 02:12
I nominate ZeroSanity and Honeypot, they came to meh clan apartment on halloween dressed as a Y-Yep and a DoY bot. They gave me chocolate and I gave them some of my hard earned drugs in return. O_o

Also, Mercuri for being a constant presence on Pluto, the only one we see regularly just chilling out here. Also the time he decided to go all subtle and Stand between two copbots dressed as a copbot in order to escape dedection. Being the only name on my local list was the giveaway matey!

Plus, Carbonite for answering my first in game support ticket when I was a little nub, he appeared like magic and replaced my defective apt key with a shiny new one. :D

Kudos to everyone on the team, including all those we see less often but are still doing great work. :cool:

Lenard
15-01-04, 06:20
CoDi is pretty sexy, Has anyone ever looked at his picture for hours?

Granite
23-01-04, 19:33
Originally posted by jernau
Granite.

I meant to mention him. Dunno how I forgot.:(

Top bloke and a huge shame how that all worked out.

And still lurking.... ;)

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 19:43
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
MJS

hahahahahahahahahahaha

u nib u looking for a pay check aint u.........:lol:

well ma fav is u and u know why, and Mercuri as well kuz he spanked me and he was right, and i dont like much, wait this thread is only for ru favor GM kk DEv, then i will shut up..............;)